Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomph

Weed and Migraines
    #349150 - 06/26/01 04:42 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Anyone ever smoked weed while having a migraine headache? Did it help, or make it worse?

--------------------
Why, oh, why didn't I take the BLUE pill?
Join the fight against marijuana prohibition; join NORML

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblezeuzjuz
kicker of elves
Re: Weed and Migraines [Re: Shroomph]
    #349274 - 06/26/01 10:48 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

It always helps for me. Best headache remedy on earth if you ask me. Although smoking harsh weed can make your throat hurt, which could make your headache worse. Take a couple bong hits and I'm sure you'll feel better.

//sananaB cinataS tronS I//

--------------------

Invisiblezeuzjuz
kicker of elves
    #349275 - 06/26/01 10:49 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Although, by migraine, do you mean a 'real' migraine? Like a cerebro-vascular freak out? In that case, I'm not sure, I have only had a 'real' migraine once I think, and I didn't feel like doing much of anything except lying down.

--------------------

InvisibleMorphrying
Innocent as Hell
Loc: seated
Re: Weed and Migraines [Re: zeuzjuz]
    #349588 - 06/26/01 08:45 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I have had 2 migraines and honestly I smoked pot during one and I though my head was going to explode
all people are different though, if you suffer from migraines you should try as many different things as you can, avoid msg, anything that will raise your blood pressure, my mom gets them all the time and swears by excedrine, umm also there is a medicine injectable and in pills that I think is related to mgs alkaloids cant remember the brand name, that works well for her also. cold compress on your head or neck, lay down, some valerian 1 oz steeped in 2 cups of water below boiling with a lid on, drink the tea, if it boils its no good and your house will smell like sweatsocks, but the tea does not taste bad at all if prepared correctly.
I swear by valerian for stress and headaches
Kava Kava for pain but have never had the chance to try it with a migraine.

Oh yeah Imitrex is the name of the medicine

=====================================
but its much too late, when the fear is gone...

Edited by Morphrying on 06/26/01 10:47 PM.

InvisibleRedeyejedi
fierce nobgoblin
Loc: mid-western Canada
    #349764 - 06/27/01 02:09 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I used to get terrible migraines from ages 5-9. I remember a had this medicine in syrup form, not meant to take away the migraine but to basically knock me out. I remember how it made me feel really tired and stoned. Just recently I found out they had me on some kind of barbiturate. So I dunno about pot, but that barbiturate syrup shit sure did the trick!

Lick my fucking fuck.

--------------------
Psst.. hey kid, you like havin fun, eh? ever wanna fly? you can have the first rock free there, and sell these to your buddies for me, and there's more where that came from, there, eh?! - disgusting reality of how i get fuckin paid, right, 'sides fuckin wellfare, and the fuckin' bingo earnins there, right. Fuckin rights, eh.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds