Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
eating shrooms on a n empty or full stomach which is better...
    #3399577 - 11/23/04 05:09 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

normally i usually always eat my shrooms after not having eaten anything for 3 hours to avoid puking and nauseating effects, however i dont think that i have ever eaten any shrooms on a full stomach. having just eaten a medium sized cheese omelette and having been drinking moderately all day i was wondering what physical side effects mushrooms would have on my body at this point. and if anyone else has eaten mushrooms on a full stomach and what their results were?

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

Loc: That Way
Re: eating shrooms on a n empty or full stomach which is better... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3399602 - 11/23/04 05:14 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

empty

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: eating shrooms on a n empty or full stomach which is better... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3399631 - 11/23/04 05:21 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

it might take longer to feel the effects.
you might not feel the effects as strongly.
nausia and stomach pains....

thats what i have to say about eating mushies on a full stomach

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Offlinefreethaweed
Stranger

Re: eating shrooms on a n empty or full stomach which is better... [Re: wrestler_az]
    #3400212 - 11/23/04 07:33 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Personally i prefer to eat something a few hours before eating the mushrooms, but the effects might take longer to start. I?ve seen some experienced users of shrooms puke because they don?t eat nothing at all. Think the best way to avoid nausea is don't eating too much, but eating something. Dried mushrooms usually gives me more nausea than  fresh ones.
peacE!
:shroomer:

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: eating shrooms on a n empty or full stomach which is better... [Re: freethaweed]
    #3513485 - 12/17/04 12:10 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Empty stomach is good but that doesn't mean you can't eat anything. Just make sure it is the right things and not too much. Fruits and vegetables can be good and even enhance your trip if you eat them before, IMO. :grin:

Just remember not to eat very much. The food deprevation does add to the trip and if you were totally trying to lose control and go absolutely mad, I would eat a good dose, at least an eighth, after not eating all day. Say get up at 10 in the morning and trip around 8 or 9 at night when it is getting dark... :crazy2:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies