Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate, Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
Bust yields drugs, guns, fake money
    #3170560 - 09/23/04 03:29 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

http://www.mlive.com/news/sanews/index.ssf?/base/news-12/109595280173510.xml

Bust yields drugs, guns, fake money
Thursday, September 23, 2004
JEREMIAH STETTLER
THE SAGINAW NEWS
WEST BRANCH -- State police said a marijuana-stuffed greenhouse led them to a cache of automatic weapons, hallucinogenic mushrooms and counterfeit money.

Troopers from the West Branch Post, acting on a tip, raided a Moffatt Township home in the 1100 block of Deer Run last week.

Police arrested three Arenac County residents, two of whom are 43 and the other 35.

Detective Sgt. Larry Wiley, assigned to the regional narcotics unit STING, said police seized 130 marijuana plants and confiscated more than 200 jars of hallucinogenic psilocybin mushrooms.

"It was a sizable operation," he said.

Wiley said that marijuana plants, once mature, sell for $1,000 on the street. At that value, the cache would have brought about $130,000. Wiley could not estimate the value of the mushrooms.

Police also found 13 firearms, three illegal silencers and several thousand rounds of ammunition. They believe some of the weapons are fully automatic.

Police discovered $1,100 worth of counterfeit money in $20, $50 and $100 denominations, as well as several computers and printers for producing it. The U.S. Secret Service is investigating the find.

The three suspects were in the Arenac County Jail today. t

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWorf
Lt. Commander

Loc: Final Frontier
Re: Bust yields drugs, guns, fake money [Re: motaman]
    #3181036 - 09/25/04 10:49 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

One time while working tech support for a computer company, I had a customer calling on how to delete everything on her computer. Apparantly she said some guy that was staying with her was printing off counterfeit money with sometype of software. He got busted and the police told the lady who owned the computer to format her computer to get rid of the software.

OfflineI2ancid
josh hartnett,movie star actor
 User Gallery

Loc: psycholand
Re: Bust yields drugs, guns, fake money [Re: Worf]
    #3236483 - 10/09/04 01:17 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Funny, a cop named "wiley" finds psilocybe mushrooms. Would of been funny if they were psilocybe weilii.

--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.

The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate, Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale