Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTeKn0
†hè
Male User Gallery

Loc: ŵįţĥįń ? ?ŧąţĩ�...
Bad Trips, Dealing With Fear
    #3135940 - 09/14/04 07:08 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Originally in response to This Thread

I know it's kinda long, but please read the whole post.

It is all mental.
And I must say I resent the statement made by Typingwords
"I think no one has truly "tripped" until they've had a bad trip"

I think you no nothing of ego loss.
I have been tripping for years, and I have had the worst of possible experiences happen to me while tripping.

i.e. I consider none of these to be bad trips.

1 - On 3 grams I was jumped and beaten by 6 Cambodian Gangsters for my car.

2 - On 7 grams I was in a car accident in the middle of the night, in the middle of nowhere somehwere in the mountains between Kewlona and Vernon B.C. on the most dangerous/fatal highway in Canada, had to walk in the pitch black for hours until we found some cottages, where we called for help.
We could hear bears and shit moving around in the bushes alongside the road we had been walking along the whole time.

Bad...? Absolutely not,
not even at the time, I was happier than I had ever been, I had never in my entire life seen the stars glow as beautifully as they did that night, and I laid there in the middle of nowhere on my back looking at the stars for at least an hour

3 - On 4 grams I started Choking on Vanilla Coke and for about 1 minute I couldn't breath at all, and was turning blue, it finally subsided and I was able to breath.

4 - 6 grams KST3 aborts, Most intense trip I have ever had,
First my freind went into a bad trip, so I called his parents to take him home.

I then layed down and went into a CEV state for what seemed like days.
I then got up and went downstairs, while going down the stairs I remembered the last thing I said to my freind:
"everything is okay right now the way it is, for ever and for all eternity"
(Followed by a visualization of me touching my index finger to his, which then ceased to a white flash)
I thought my mom was the supreme being whom would decied my fate from here on out, and everything on the T.V. Was directed at me specifically.

I can't explain how or why but everything on that station was meant for me, it even entailed my deepest darkest secret, on the T.V. Right there in front of me

I then thought that the world had ended and we had finally made it to the 4th dimension.
Though everything was the same in my house, it was different, I thought that if I went outside I might fly into the heavens above.

I walked outside and looked at the stars, it was very cold, and when I went back inside, my mom screamed at me saying that she was gonna call the cops because I took off, and was high and wearing nothing but track pants and a wifebeater.
But by the time she said "cops" the whole room went from light and beauty to black darkness, so I ran out the door and across the street in about 2 seconds flat, halfway through the street I leaped into the air expecting to fly away, only to fall down and suddenly realize that I was only on mushrooms.

(I was very scared and thats because I didn't let go of my ego, I wanted to go to the heavens and I wanted to be happy, and all those "wants" and "needs" and "fears" were my ego staying attached.
You yourslef must first let go of your ego, mushrooms will not and cannot let go of it for you, you must let go yourself and embrace death as all humanity will at some point)

There may be bad parts of trips, but that can easily be changed.

THE BIGGEST MISCONCEPTION ABOUT TRIPPING IS THAT:

"ONCE YOUR ON A BAD TRIP YOUR IN IT FOR GOOD, YOU JUST HAVE TO RIDE IT OUT"

No, all you have to do is realize that death is nothing to fear and embrace it.
Ego loss happens Not to those unwilling to let go of there ego.

I'm sick and tired of all the stories of bad trips going around, it is suggestive and contageous when someone reads a bad trip story, it causes many more bad trips to ensue.

But one thing you should remember is this:
Everyone dies, everyone will die, and you should be so lucky to die a peaceful death while under the influence of the sacred mushroom (which is extremely unlikley).
Fear, Anger, and Hate... are all examples of the ego's emotions, let go of these and be ready to let go of your ego.

If you ever feel guilty about things youve done in your past, just think of the ying yang.(There is a little good in all that is evil, and a little evil in all that is good)-(What is the light without the Darkness, Darkness without Light?)
You need these Contrasting forces to appreciate life.

Thanks for reading.

?h?m??
TeKn0

Edited by TeKn0 (09/14/04 07:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHijinx_Spike
JourneyMan

Re: Bad Trips, Dealing With Fear [Re: TeKn0]
    #3136345 - 09/14/04 08:34 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I think that's a great post and speaks your entire thread. Besides compliments I don't think we can discuss anything.

Offlinetheaquaman54
malfunkchunn

#3136612 - 09/14/04 09:34 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

well said tekno.  :thumbup:

--------------------
theaquaman

The Reply-To Feature.

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

#3136967 - 09/14/04 10:53 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TeKn0 said:
THE BIGGEST MISCONCEPTION ABOUT TRIPPING IS THAT:

"ONCE YOUR ON A BAD TRIP YOUR IN IT FOR GOOD, YOU JUST HAVE TO RIDE IT OUT"

I've personally never heard of that at all.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

OfflineTeKn0
†hè
Male User Gallery

Loc: ŵįţĥįń ? ?ŧąţĩ�...
Re: Bad Trips, Dealing With Fear [Re: MeThoD]
    #3137263 - 09/15/04 12:26 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Well,
Now you have, and know it's not true... :grin:

--------------------
Listen, or your tongue will keep you deaf. :wink:
ŦēҜй? - ??ĜįĈ?? ҒűČҝĮńĜ ?đVǻŃčЄмЄńŦ

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom