Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineamyloid
Stranger
alcohol highway saftey school...
    #2411304 - 03/09/04 01:33 PM (20 years, 24 days ago)

i recently had to complete alcohol highway saftey school, during the class we watched a video on controlled substance abuse. The guy that was speaking about drugs was pretty offensive to anyone who knows a fair amount about illicit drugs. He only touched on the most popular drugs, but still put them into catagories with similar drugs, and tried to make parrells basically saying all stimulants are as bad as coke, and all hallucinogens are as bad as pcp. but he did all this without actually saying anything false. for example, he mentioned that GHB is an industrial cleaner, like it was some crude toxin or something, but he neglected to mention its also naturally created in your body. He mentioned psilocybian mushrooms and lsd in his list of common psychadelics, but then segwayed straight into how pcp is commonly produced in toilets, and how horrible the drug is. He obviously wasnt trying to convey any kind of scientific information, his visuals consisted of cartoonish synapses being flooded with geometric patterns which he used to explain drugs affects on the brain.

it was all bearable until he started his schpeel on marijuana... i swear he should have just showed Reefer Madness, its basically what he was putting across. EVERY point he brought up about the health risks related to marijuana he primed with "CAN" i suppose as to not stir up the crowd. oh, he had that chipmunk hitting the spoon that ive seen as someones avatar here, after that i kinda faded out of what he was babbeling about and started to think about some of the statements he made.

anyway, it was all real disappointing, i couldnt get anything good out of the film because i was too disgusted at the scare tactics he was using and all the bullshit he was shoving down my classmates throats.

after the film we talked about it, seeing as it was a friendly class, and the instructor was cool, i started to point out the bullshit and shed a little light on some spots he missed. the marjority of the class joked and mocked me, which they had been doing since they found out i was the only person there that was busted for dui:controlled substance, and i was the youngest. (they were mostly 30+ alcoholics, with a few dumb college kids)

i just wanted to bitch about the stupid drunks and how they only listen to monkey's in penguin suits, i think this is why the country is so damn shitty.

think for yourself.

--------------------
"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
-Al Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
Re: alcohol highway saftey school... *DELETED* [Re: amyloid]
    #2411423 - 03/09/04 01:58 PM (20 years, 24 days ago)

Post deleted by jonnywax

Reason for deletion: ~

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

OfflineShroomyMcPot
Male

Loc: TX
Re: alcohol highway saftey school... [Re: lukeboots]
    #2412877 - 03/09/04 10:15 PM (20 years, 24 days ago)

this has happened to me too. Because i'm going to Amsterdam. One guy called me a "junkie" because i smoke weed.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds