Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleTheDrugStore

Loc: Hawaii Flag
Shitty EQ spores from Ralphster?
    #2250578 - 01/18/04 01:50 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Basically all the jars i innoculated EQ spores in have shown no growth.. But its only been a week...so im expecting some growth in the furture. The weird thing was that when i injected SA spores in the same made jars they showed growth very fast. Maybe it was the spores... maybe it was my newbish technique.

Im not talking shit about ralphster or his spores (lots of people seem to think i am)... they are the best out there for there price... This is why though its kinda weird on how only 1 strain out of 2 i got from them have shown growth in the past week.

Probly 99% my fualt... But isen't it possible the spores are bad?

Edit:
Cool, I just checked my jars and the other 5 of the 6 are showing growth! Not much but there showing something. I guess these spores where just slow acting in the substrate i made. Well at least i know what the SA spores like and the EQ spores dont like. This is very releiving that there starting up.  :smile2:

--------------------
Penalties against drug use should not be more damaging to an individual than the use of the drug itself. Nowhere is this more clear than in the laws against the possession of marijuana and mushrooms in private for personal use.

Edited by TheDrugStore (01/19/04 12:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Re: Shitty EQ spores from Ralphster. [Re: TheDrugStore]
    #2250598 - 01/18/04 01:58 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

You sound like you dont know what your doin. How did you conclude that it was shitty spores? Sounds like shitty technique. Ralphster is a sponser, you my freind are gonna get flamed :shake:

Offlinedaywalker
Do you dream in color?

Loc: in my skin
    #2250618 - 01/18/04 02:04 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Whoa. I wouldn't point the finger at Ralphster, chap. I as well as countless others can vouch for Ralph's stuff.

Sounds like your substrate recipe may be jacked up.

When you point the finger at someone else, there are 3 pointing right back at cha.

--------------------
"I suggest we ... learn to love our ... selves before it ... becomes illegal."

InvisibleTheDrugStore

Re: Shitty EQ spores from Ralphster. [Re: daywalker]
    #2250625 - 01/18/04 02:07 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I just asumed so since the only two jars that i innoculated the SA spores with using the same exact technique have worked perfectly fine... but the remaining 6 jars innoculated with EQ havn't done anything. Im not at all pointing the fingure at ralphster... he is the best out there... im just saying these EQ's haven't really worked. The SA's though are great.

--------------------
Penalties against drug use should not be more damaging to an individual than the use of the drug itself. Nowhere is this more clear than in the laws against the possession of marijuana and mushrooms in private for personal use.

Invisibleiglou
enthusiast
    #2250633 - 01/18/04 02:08 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

same problem here. SA spores from Ralphsters - recent batch. All of the other jars germinated/colonizing great accept the SA jars. Same substrate, all PC'ed with the other jars, no difference in techique at all...the only difference were the spores. those SA syringes must have been no good. No problems with the EQs however - those kicked the ass

but I dont care - no biggie - they were the freebie syringe anyway.

InvisibleTheDrugStore

#2250637 - 01/18/04 02:08 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

And i ment to put a question mark and not a period at the end of my topic... So im not just blantently pointing out that there shitty but could they acually be?

--------------------

InvisibleTheDrugStore

Re: Shitty EQ spores from Ralphster. [Re: iglou]
    #2250652 - 01/18/04 02:15 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

iglou said:
same problem here. SA spores from Ralphsters - recent batch. All of the other jars germinated/colonizing great accept the SA jars. Same substrate, all PC'ed with the other jars, no difference in techique at all...the only difference were the spores. those SA syringes must have been no good. No problems with the EQs however - those kicked the ass

but I dont care - no biggie - they were the freebie syringe anyway.

Thats the exact problem im having but oposite. SA working like a charm EQ's not really showing much "yet" but its only been a week... maybe the EQ's just take longer to colonize?

--------------------

Offlinedaywalker
Do you dream in color?

#2250665 - 01/18/04 02:19 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

>It almost looks like its just water and the brown rice flour combined making it looked clumbed together almost looking like growth but i can't tell exacly.

I can tell you are civil, so I'll try to help. :laugh:

I had some pretty wet substrate on one of my recent projects and it took about 1 week to see anything and another 3.5 weeks to fully colonize. And that is with temps in the 84-86 range.

First thing I suggest is to bump those temps up and if you have anything covering the inoc. holes, take it off and maybe some of the extra moisture will dissipate.

Secondly, be patient.

My EQs from Ralph were by far my best time yet. Ironically, my SA's that I got some months ago contaminated 3 days after innoc. Try, try again.

Good luck.

--------------------

Edited by daywalker (01/18/04 02:20 PM)

Offlinedastats
The Truth is Blinding
Loc: B.C.
Re: Shitty EQ spores from Ralphster. [Re: daywalker]
    #2250730 - 01/18/04 02:42 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Why don't you guys talk to Ralph, if there is a problem, he will help you out. But if you don't know what is happening with yer jars, its more likely you, I have only sent out on syringe that contamed, but it was user error. Like it usually always is.

--------------------
Peace all.

Jater

InvisibleTheDrugStore

Re: Shitty EQ spores from Ralphster. [Re: dastats]
    #2250776 - 01/18/04 03:03 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Yea probly more then likely user error. It just confused me when the only 2 jars injected with SA using the same method and with the same substrate mixture and everything seem to be growing alot. Just seems odd... but yes more then likely my fault :frown:

Well anyways i hope they turn out sometime in the future... there is still some time for them to start up and colonize. Wish me luck.

--------------------

Edited by TheDrugStore (01/18/04 03:04 PM)

OfflineFallenShroom
Shagadelic

#2250815 - 01/18/04 03:15 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Man i have Ralphster spore from 6 months ago sitting in fridge used them last week almost fully colonized. His spores kick ass check your self and this it not the way to state a problem

--------------------

InvisibleBadEnglish
Chief Of Staff

Re: Shitty EQ spores from Ralphster? *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: TheDrugStore]
    #2250850 - 01/18/04 04:18 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

TheDrugStore said:
The thing is by the look of some jars there looks to be some grwoth but im not sure. It almost looks like its just water and the brown rice flour combined making it looked clumbed together almost looking like growth but i can't tell exacly.

I had the same problem at first man,is that mycelluim?,could that be?,maybe that is?.but trust me the SECOND you see real Mycelluim You will know it.Its alot different than what the flour and water look like.Just be patient.

InvisibleTheDrugStore

Re: Shitty EQ spores from Ralphster? *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: BadEnglish]
    #2250870 - 01/18/04 04:28 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I just tried to delete this thread because im tired of people acually think i have a grudge against ralphster or somthing... or saying his spores plane out suck. That isen't true... and i will continue to buy from him. People are taking offense to this so yea... FORGET ABOUT IT!

--------------------

Offlinedaywalker
Do you dream in color?

#2250874 - 01/18/04 04:31 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Take it easy man. No one is offended, at least not me. But you have to admit you could have used a bit more tact with your post.

Stay cool.

--------------------

InvisibleTheDrugStore

Re: Shitty EQ spores from Ralphster? *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: daywalker]
    #2250879 - 01/18/04 04:35 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Yea i sorta came out to strong... i really didn't mean it exacly as "ralphster has shitty spores" which i think some people thought.

--------------------

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: TheDrugStore]
    #2250901 - 01/18/04 04:43 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

InvisibleTheDrugStore

Re: Shitty EQ spores from Ralphster? *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: OldSpice]
    #2250915 - 01/18/04 04:46 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Well im giong to wait and see what the results are. Its only been a week... but im sure everything could just start up all of a sudden in the next coming week.

--------------------

Invisiblesnatchcakes
Rad Dude

Loc: HellTrack
    #2250924 - 01/18/04 04:49 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

MY first set of PF jars----9 1/2 days till signs of colonization.

Offlinescotsman1
addict
 User Gallery

Loc: guess
Re: Shitty EQ spores from Ralphster? *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: snatchcakes]
    #2252208 - 01/19/04 06:47 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

You contact ralph in these situations
you dont post shite like yours

--------------------
We're Bought and Sold
For English Gold

OfflineTheProfessor

Re: Shitty EQ spores from Ralphster? *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: scotsman1]
    #2252242 - 01/19/04 08:01 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Dont contact ralph and tell him you grew the spores and they didnt work, your just gonna put a good sponsor at risk for legal action.

More like this,

Mr ralphster sir. I was observing your spore solution under my microscope when i notice some forien looking spores? Is this possible or is there a spec on my objective lens.

Thanks,

Mr Smith

As your lawer I advise you,

Prof

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom