Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine * 1
    #21846352 - 06/23/15 02:57 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

My dear friends, and accomplices. I have received word thatr here in Europe, now definitively, Methoxetamine and MDPV will both be declared illegal coming July 1, 2015. I think the EU means it this time. My beloved MXE will be declared illegal. I have set the wheels in motion for a special event, my last MXE trip report in the legal time, or maybe forever.

Those of you who followed me know I had a Super Fantastic Sumer Solstice Festival with my friends using Mescaline cactus by day and MXE by night,

During all these MXE trip reports I have been documenting the solving of a puzzle regarding the nature of things. I have come a long way with it already.

The starting of this puzzle lasted all my life. It was there when I played Lego with my brother as a little kid. M<y father is a sailor. When we were sailing divine I sometimes lay on my bed in the front bow of the ship getting tossed around by the surf, thinking dreaming.. that puzzle. How does the world work?

When I was 13 years old I took my first real dose of drugs: I inhaled pure Ether which I got from a local chemist who loved uys children and trusted God enough to keep supplying my then best friend and me with both the ether and pyrotechnics chemicals that defined my childhood.

We used to play two tapes over and over during our young teen drug adventures. One was the only non satanic song by the first death metal band Venom, called Mayhem With Mercy, looped over and over:

It was soothing, hypnotic, the audiohallucinations of the ether distorted it to give al sorts of audio hallucinations, and music sung between the worlds by angels choirs.

The other was a live album of Simon and Garfunkel, of which this song, the last of our tape, stood out most, Scarbourough fair:

Shortly after those journeys my first true psychosis, due to traumatic childhood events, sweeped me up and put me through a living hell, a psychiastric hospitak for children, where I remained for the latter 4 of my childhood years.

I came out broken further and healed more.

The quest went on. In 1993 the first psychedelics came on the scene, First MDEA then Psilocybe semilanceata shortly after. My second shared dose of real psychedelics was 70mg MDEA on the Summer Solstice of 1993, with my then best friend.

It was a time opf great healing, the MDEA and mushrooms and LSD especially, our first psychedelic revolution after the dissociative revolution. Fondly I recall watchging the Anime movie Akira and finding all sorts of meaning in it for my personal journey:

If you have not seen it I encourage you by all means to watch it. Please do. Its a mix of stories. Theres ego death there, spiritual rebirth, revolution, destruction of the old and the start of the new. Yin and Yang, mangastyle, a manga which at the time of the movie was only half written. Tetsuo follows in the footsteps of Akira and becomes a God. Watch it, its awesome.

My ether days were over. It was the psychedelic revolution for my end my best friends. Prasley sage rosemary and thyme became marijuana, MDEA, Mushrooms and LSD.

They brought me a lot of healing and personal growth.

It brought me the Shroomery, it accurately predicted my mothers death 2 years before it happened, more insights for the puzzle i had been solving all my life.

I got a Heart Attack which did not kill me, caused by weed, tobacco and a broken heart, on the third day of christmas, 4:00AM december 27, 2002 I lived, and also survived the day my mother died on July 4 2003 on 17:27 in the hospital where she had birthed me, and where I survived my heart attack.

Old frioends returned in my year of hell, as well as an old chemical friend in a new guise, our second Psychedelic Revolution was set in by MDMA, the one and only. It let me heal my broken heart but something was.. missing.

Then dissociatives returned on the scene. First 4-MeO-PCP, a form of the Angel Dust then later the Methoxetamine of which, on the shroomery at least,  I became its biggest fan and advocate, prophet and clown, guru and madman in one.

My beloved MXE, my second coming of Ether, my Angel Dust. The one that gave me heaven and hell, which brought me closer to earth and to God, my paradox, my personal Jesus Hitler

This belovred MXE is now becoming illegal. Gone but not forgotten. Another drug will take its place. And another, and yet another. Designer drugs, The Singularity, we live in exciting times.

I wanted to give my reporting of MXE an epic finale and a final salute to legal MXE. This God Dude I told you guys about, said he'll throw me the party of a lifetime in the coming days. It promised life will become even better. Love will come to town, and this mage, this wiccan, this shaman, this nganga I was foretold to become, and did, must Make Time For Love. Not Gods Love through drugs, Gods love through the love of lovers, not in the realm of dreams but in the real world.

I have ordered 1 gram of the last of the legal MXE from the last vendor in Europe who dared to carry it on the dawn of the ban. In a few days Europe will run out, then the world, at least legally.

MXE will go fullblown Akira and transform into a new drug, into a drug I will taste for my very first time and share with you (in word, no drug deals LOL)

God, yes I'll call my inner voice God, we all have one made me a few spectactular promises for this trip of which I will name only four:

1..I will go fullblown Akira. No Holds barred, the ride of my life.
2..I will live to tell the tale, in my earth body you know as Asante.
3..I will not go insane, I will get more delusional than ever but after I sober up the delusion will be over and I will be saner than I ever have been.
4..Somehow, my puzzle will be solved and in the trip and the days after, in some Mysterious Way I will find several kinds of love. What I cannot tell you.

I will enter my personal singularity, and I will report back on sunday evening, maybe sooner. This is between God and me.

I did a gram before. Some guys even did a whole gram in one dose and lived. I['m going to take my gram over 3 days, in 30mg ioncrements, up the ass like I like to take it, and have before.

I'll live guys, I wont go insane or die on you. I will not be struck by lightning, well I will in a way but I will live to tell the tale.

Throughout my life I have been a visionary. I have always been a dreamer. A bit of all things. A bit of me and a bit of magic. And I will be.

The naked dancing white black guy celebrating diversity, the one of the ones who predicted gold's rise and made some of you a good buck by advocating buying it when everybody thought we were fools. It made us richer, for me it more than doubled my net worth. In got in and out of it in time.

Like this trip guys. I will cxome out better, my coffers stuffed with spiuritual gold, some of which I'm going to give away to you all.

Is that enough ado? I have always had that, hehe, bravado, flair, annoying way with words?

We'll see.

Wish me luck guys, pray for me, take a shit in my name or on my name but, Asante, Thank You. Asante Sana. Thank you very much.

See you on the other side.

..of this trip report, because I will be back.

Excuse me while I kiss this guy the sky like in that Hendrix song. I'm going to make preparations to enter the purple haze of my life, the ride of my life.

God has set the stage, I gat to live it. The ultimate show, and I get to live it, or relive it, because its a remix.

I'll stop rambling guys.

Wish me well with everything you got, I'm going to cut this post in half, next half is written on the other side, after the trip,

three
two
one

-snip!-

-snap!-

one
two
three
four

No I didnt snap guys! I'm just as crazy as I was, just reporting back on sunday evening, right on schedule.

Oy what to say.. You know what I took, about a gram over 3 days up the butt in 30-40mg increments. No secret there. I'm not going to make an endless meticulous trip report about it.

I came to the realization of what I already knew that the Universe is Love and Magic rolled into one. It is attraction which attracts itself to pieces and back again.

Every single thing is made of this form of energy, this Love. The more I realized that the more exalted I became. Ecstatic. Filled to the brim with boundless eternal infinite love. You, me, we are all that, forever.

As for the four promises God made:

1..I will go fullblown Akira. No Holds barred, the ride of my life.

HOLY CRAP I DID. I was transformed to the core. I made decisions that created and destroyed the lives of millions. Saw future events. Spent hours livig dreams I had as a child that all pointed and prepared me for this trip of trips.

2..I will live to tell the tale, in my earth body you know as Asante.
3..I will not go insane, I will get more delusional than ever but after I sober up the delusion will be over and I will be saner than I ever have been.

Exactly what did and is happening. Just read my recent post history. I'm, still coming down.

4..Somehow, my puzzle will be solved and in the trip and the days after

It did. It fell into place that everything IS love and that love IS magic. Find out for yourself what that means. The more you get it the more excited you become.

So whats next?

Sobriety first. No more drugs for a while. I have gotten SO VERY HIGH thateven I call it quits for now. The Sober World is pulling on me and wowing me as much as the drug did before. A polarity shift, for now,  LIFE NEEDS ME SOBER. Great things will happen in my personal life, or rather things that make life feel great.

Metaphorically I hit the jackpot of the spiritual lottery.

The jackpot isnt money, its LOVE, LOVE for LOVES SAKE. I feel love for all things now, I hope I can hold onto this in some way or other.

Its really fantastic guys, I want to thank you for all your good vibes, all your concern, tough love and even for the hostility.

Its all good. I'll come down to a higher level of happiness thn I had before. I have evolved.

Oh and yes, it WAS the last of the summer wine, the EU banned MXE while I was high on it. ban

Thank you for reading this possibly last trip report on MXE.

Asante (Thank You)

God Bless.

:yinyang:

:heart:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Edited by Asante (06/28/15 01:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: Asante] * 3
    #21846392 - 06/23/15 03:09 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Good luck bud.

OfflineSunnyD
WiZarD oF LoVe
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet earth
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: Asante] * 1
    #21846422 - 06/23/15 03:20 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I doubt that's anywhere near the end of mxe
People with the means and knowledge and love
Will make mxe if they really wanted to

Darknet,
Still shit pouring out of china
Fire shit too

I only got 80mg leftover,
That's for my lsd comedown tommarro though :grin:

--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

OfflineRhizohunter
myco-nerd
Male

Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: SunnyD]
    #21846438 - 06/23/15 03:25 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I still haven't done mxe, I am in another dimension on ccc though.

First time the cashier asked if I wanted 2 boxes.

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #21846460 - 06/23/15 03:29 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Hope you got off that meth, man. CCC is terrible dude just get some dxm hbr powder, hell, you can even get it on clearnet if you look hard enough.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: Asante]
    #21846490 - 06/23/15 03:36 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Holy crap do people still use CCC? That stuff will KILL YOU man, its got an antihistamine in it tats super bad for the heart, chech the package, unless they changed the formula.

DXM is fine but never take CCC

MXE is much better anyway.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineSunnyD
WiZarD oF LoVe
Male User Gallery

#21846528 - 06/23/15 03:46 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

If I ever get that chem degree one day

And I have the means....
You know what ima make ( im lying :smirk:
:wink:

Tommarro is the last of my G I have,
WIth LSD should be absolutely mindblowing so excited

--------------------

Edited by SunnyD (06/23/15 03:54 PM)

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male
Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
    #21846570 - 06/23/15 03:58 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Holy crap do people still use CCC? That stuff will KILL YOU man, its got an antihistamine in it tats super bad for the heart, chech the package, unless they changed the formula.

still full of blood thinner, still kidney killer, still used by 1000's of people recreationally.

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: Asante] * 1
    #21846705 - 06/23/15 04:40 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I gotta hand it to you, dearie.  If my life was that fucked up I sincerely doubt that I would be sharing it.  You got real balls.

--------------------

OfflineBitter Cactus
reformed bad boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: zappaisgod] * 2
    #21846709 - 06/23/15 04:41 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Thank God they are making MXE illegal. It makes people cooky.

--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #21846714 - 06/23/15 04:42 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Bitter Cactus said:
Thank God they are making MXE illegal. It makes people cooky.

:grin:

--------------------

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

Loc: Free Soul & IISkuNkII Flag
    #21846746 - 06/23/15 04:53 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:

Its not the antihistimine, it's the NSAID, aceteminophen in the states, parcetemol over in your side of the pond

--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

OfflineSunnyD
WiZarD oF LoVe
Male User Gallery

Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21846764 - 06/23/15 05:01 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

black gay balls
Yeah he does :wink:

:lol:
Everyone has there struggles,
more so than others

I had a shitty day at work today, almost puked, chaffing in D taint,
I aint used to the heat obviously
Ill be totally fine though:heart:

Tommarro is my Friday

Also asante this ISNT the end of MXE :lol:
People will always make it with the amount of love in it
Look at LSD

darknet, chemists who love mxe
etc

people will still make it

--------------------

OfflineSunnyD
WiZarD oF LoVe
Male User Gallery

#21846802 - 06/23/15 05:14 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I didn't know ya was tripping today? or am I mistaken.

Ill be  joining you in the cosmic world tommarro,
LSD n MXE :inlove3:

Anyways ill say what ahs been spoken and known
I lovvvvvve yooooo :hug:

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21847027 - 06/23/15 06:13 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Not so pessimistic. Every brief synopsis is going to appear bleak compared to the real thing.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineSunnyD
WiZarD oF LoVe
Male User Gallery

#21847117 - 06/23/15 06:38 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Getting 2 more Grams of fire shit from China within this week or beggening of next week

This batch is :mxe:

--------------------

OfflineSunnyD
WiZarD oF LoVe
Male User Gallery

#21847214 - 06/23/15 07:02 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Love motivates me to improve myself and all that around me and to spread more love and improvment :inlove:
Thus a positivity cycle is made :wink:

We go round and round
up n down
down and around

:crazy2:

--------------------

InvisibleZombi3
Bella Ciao!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Bat Country Flag
    #21847240 - 06/23/15 07:09 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Will this affect the supply comin from China?

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
    #21847266 - 06/23/15 07:14 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I'm tripping pretty hard right now, so keep that in mind...

It's kindof crazy that you're a real person somewhere. You're such a personality here, and when you write these kinds of posts... I dunno. You seem larger than life, but somewhere you're just some dude typing at a computer. It's almost hard to believe.

You know, you should really try online dating. I'm sure you must have at least looked into it before, if you aren't currently using it. You mention how you want to find someone all the time, and I can tell that it's a really important thing in your life. It's been a consistent theme in your posts for years. You can find someone. There's no reason why you can't.

Your post is fun to read while tripping. I guess that's why I'm replying at all, so, good job. :thumbup:

Jesus though man, be careful with that psychosis. I know it's doing good things for you right now, but... be fucking careful. That shit is dangerous. It's like a chainsaw, be careful, you can loose a limb man.

Anyway, we all love you. Have fun. Be careful. Don't overdose.

Edited by nooneman (06/23/15 07:15 PM)

Offlinepropensity
۞̷ ̶۞̷ ̶
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Bedrock America
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21847272 - 06/23/15 07:15 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Psychonautica said:
Quote:

Asante said:

Its not the antihistimine, it's the NSAID, aceteminophen in the states, parcetemol over in your side of the pond

Ya wrong. CCCs have an antihistamine that is bad news in high doses, most especially with DXM.

Quote:

Chlorpheniramine is an anticholinergic that can cause very serious reactions in high doses. This may be compounded by the fact that dextromethorphan and chlorpheniramine are both metabolized by CYP2D6 isozyme of Cytochrome P450. This could increase the plasma concentration of both drugs by inhibiting metabolism and increasing blood serum concentrations. Another danger is chlorpheniramine's notably long half life (about a whole day), which may result in high levels of it building up in one's body if Coricidin is abused frequently. Fatalities have resulted from overdoses of chlorpheniramine.[2]

--------------------

۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules