Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWolfmanmudchild
Stranger
Acacia Confusa / Syrian Rue Reducing Nausea
    #20352366 - 07/30/14 06:15 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Hi everybody. i just recently acquired some MAOI rue seeds, and some DMT acacia confusa fine powder. after ingesting too much rue tea that i brewed with about a tablespoon of whole (unground) seeds, i was quickly immobilized into a fit of vomiting in fractal hell for atleast 4 hours begging for my life. If it were not for the nausea it would have been a pretty cool trip.

So my question is: How can I reduce the nausea and if possible remove the purge from the question altogether? Didnt even get to try the acacia tea because i was so nauseous already from too much rue. Im sure acacia causes nausea also. but i dont have the means to extract any DMT at this time. Next time I plan to use a little less than a TEASPOON which would be about 3 grams of rue. Just barely enough enough to activate the DMT from the acacia. What is the minimum amount of acacia and rue I can use for a light/microdose trip?

Maybe the stomach load isn't supposed to be that hard to deal with at lower doses? I must'v take atleast 12 grams of rue.

I weigh 145 ibs. I just picked up some acidophilus probiotics and some lemon and ginger root. i am unable to use cannabis at this time.

I appreciate any help you can provide. May the source be with you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNotfromarkansas
Really im not.
Male User Gallery

Re: Acacia Confusa / Syrian Rue Reducing Nausea [Re: Wolfmanmudchild]
    #20352479 - 07/30/14 06:48 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

If you figure it out let me know ive tryed lemon balm mint ginger ale nothing stops the purge for me. The rue always makes me sick feeling. The hardest trip i had was 200g acrb and 10g syrian rue split between two people. I only puked once but god i thought i was dying lol.

--------------------

InvisibleK1ngSp4de
CHUT UP!!!
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Acacia Confusa / Syrian Rue Reducing Nausea [Re: Notfromarkansas]
    #20352590 - 07/30/14 07:14 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

The purge is part of the trip. You purge, then you trip the fuck out. Buy the ticket, take the ride. Once you learn to accept it its a lot easier to handle.

--------------------
                                    PC Repair and Troubleshooting Forum

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.
                                                - Thomas Jefferson

Si peccasse negamus fallimur et nulla est in nobis veritas.

OfflineMaito
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Ert
    #20352604 - 07/30/14 07:17 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Yuck, rue tea is the worst. The best way to avoid the Syrian Rue nausea is to do a simple a/b and followed by a Manske precipitation so that you'll be left with relatively pure mixture of harmine and harmaline HCl. This route also allows for you to dose the harmalas more accurately and precisely.
As for the ACRB, brew it up into a tea doing the standard 3x washes, clean up the solution with an egg-white clarification, filter, reduce, freeze, thaw, filter, drink.
180mg of harmalas and 5g of ACRB is a good starting point, though you may want to up the dose of Acacia.

EDIT: My methods won't prevent the purge, but your body will feel a helluva lot better and the trip will be much smoother with harmala alkaloids and clarified tea than it would with rue tea and ACRB powder.

--------------------
You can't spell 'healthcare' without 'thc'

Edited by Maito (07/30/14 07:19 PM)

OfflineWolfmanmudchild
Stranger
    #20352669 - 07/30/14 07:26 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

OK so i've gathered some information on reducing nausea from the acacia brew. I'm not sure if it is applicable to syrian rue seeds but i may just experiment and report back.

"When the final boil is complete, filter the mixture through a t-shirt, you can use other material, and discard the powder. Now this next step is optional. It will remove the tannins in the brew that can cause a lot of nausea and it actually prevents me from vomiting at all, and most of the other people I have read and heard about trying this. I know some enjoy the purge and embrace it, so if that is something you are looking for in your trip, skip this next step.

Take the egg whites from 1-2 eggs and place them in any bowl/container. Place the liquid back on the stove and bring to a simmer again. Add the egg whites to the liquid and continue to stir for 5-10 minutes. The egg whites should be somewhat hard and will have a purple color to them. Strain this mixture through a shirt or similar material one more time and that will give you your final acacia brew. If you forego the egg whites, the acacia is ready for consumption as soon as you filter the powder out and allow it to cool. As for the Syrian rue, I can't give you a recipe for a tea, as I just chew the seeds and swallow."

Read more: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245970#ixzz390MlB1vL

OfflineMaito
Stranger
 User Gallery

#20352771 - 07/30/14 07:44 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I prefer to blend the egg whites into the brew once it is cooled to room temperature, then bring it to a simmer.
After you do the egg white clarification, freeze and then thaw your brew. This will cause plant oils and any egg white bits that made it through your filter to fall to the bottom. Filter the solution through a coffee filter while the solution is still cold, preferably with a little ice still floating.

--------------------

OfflineWolfmanmudchild
Stranger
Re: Acacia Confusa / Syrian Rue Reducing Nausea [Re: Maito]
    #20353037 - 07/30/14 08:46 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Maito I appreciate your help!
One more question:Can the egg whites be of any use to reduce the tannins in the syrian rue tea as well? or only for ACRB

I'm looking into making an extraction. but i do not have the materials for an A/B extraction.

OfflineWolfmanmudchild
Stranger
    #20353369 - 07/30/14 10:14 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

eehh just realized that im going to try it anyway. I'll report back on the egg whites/rue combo.

OfflineMaito
Stranger
 User Gallery

#20353871 - 07/31/14 12:56 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I've never tried the egg whites on rue tea. I don't believe the seeds are high in tannins, although I could be mistaken. Rue tea doesn't have the mouth-feel of tannins, just the extreme bitterness of alkaloids. Too high a dose of harmalas will bring on nausea in me so I like to extract from the seeds to make for better, more consistent dosing. A minimalist extraction could be pulled off with only a stove, a pot, a funnel, vinegar/lemon juice, cotton balls, coffee filters, and patience. To further clean it up with an a/b you would just need washing soda.

--------------------

OfflineWolfmanmudchild
Stranger
Re: Acacia Confusa / Syrian Rue Reducing Nausea [Re: Maito]
    #21537348 - 04/12/15 01:18 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Just wanted to come by and bring this thread back from the dead. Hope this helps someone.

I eventually said fuck the egg white extractions. and brewing acacia tea. First of all I learned that most of the nausea from this anahuasca mix comes from the dense tannins from acacia root bark. egg whites might reduce the nausea a little but you are still going to purge if you ingest even the slightest bit too much of this stuff. its so dense with tannins and your only losing potency and prolonging a possibly smoother purge. Unless maybe you go an extract pure DMT and harmalas for a pure pharma exp.

So if anybody wants to experience full spectrum acacia confusa effects, i recommend taking a regular size mason jar and filling it with ~20-25 grams of ACRB and some high proof ethanol or i use 91% isopropyl works just fine. (id imagine the less water content and closer to 100% ALC the cleaner the extract with less water soluble tannins).

Soak the bark in alcohol.Proportions not exact science just enough to absorb the "important tannins" and you can do multiple pulls if necessary. Add a little citric acid or some other mild acid that wont mess up the taste too much.Simmer on the highest heat your vessel can take without cracking. Stir until its nice and hot and well absorbed in the ALC. then put the lid back on the jar and shake periodically over the course of a week or 2. heat it up again if you want. Then you'll see all of the cloudy tannins will have settled to the bottle leaving a clear and dark red alcohol solution. use a turkey baster or just filter/decant into an evap dish. Evap the ALC and collect the resin. store it in the freezer as heat will melt the goo and make it difficult to handle without the proper container. I find that a dime size glob of resin after 2-3 shots of rue tea to be a pretty smooth trip, very functional, very visual/energizing yet not an over the top total ego death thing. The nausea is not nearly as intense as with tea and the purge came much later than i expected, and was much smoother and actually welcomed. i actually kind of wanted it to happen. Just a great thing for being out in nature for the day.i also took several shots of lemon balm tincture which i find VERY VERY helpful with digestion and nausea reduction. Definitely an herb i dont want to be without.

Side note: Syrian rue tea causes very little nausea on its own when compared to acacia. It's only when i take too much rue at once that nausea is a problem. This can be alleviated by spacing out the rue tea over a longer time frame. Ie take about 3 tablespoons of seeds and grind them to dust, brew them until the water stops turning orange. add a little citrus to help pull more alks. go slow. work your way up to a comfortable harmala buzz then shoot some lemon balm and take your ACRB resin.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order