Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Methoxetamine -- Uniao Do Rectal
    #19748943 - 03/26/14 06:32 AM (10 years, 5 days ago)

Another trip report in the series, this one fairly short to not discourage the TL;DR crowd :smile2:

While on MXE some time ago, my inner dialogue began coaching me to do something most unusual: to change my route of administration (ROA) of Methoxetamine. It coached me, in full detail, to take it not orally but rectally, and this for several reasons:

-Harm Reduction
Rectally MXE is about 1.5x as potent as orally, and rectal administration is more involved, so it would lead to less doses and less redoses of smaller amounts, reducing stress on my liver, kidneys and bladder. Rectal use is of an order of invasiveness inbetween oral and intranasal, if you discount the taboo. Rectal use doesnt lend itself to binging like oral use does.

-More Bang For The Buck
Its 1.5x stronger rectally, so any given gram will give you a lot more psychoactive effect, and more doses, and more sessions.

-A New Chapter In Teachings
Rectal MXE provides a *different* kind of effect as oral use does, and this will herald in a nrew chapter in not just the way I use MXE but also in the nature of teachings I will receive.

That said, my inner dialogue had to talk me into it. Sticking a drug, one that gives me sacred experiences, up my ass? And moreover, even though there is no needle, using a SYRINGE? I had much resistance to overcome.

It asked me to trust the advice and invited me to follow it, to try it and it reassured me: "You will never use needles, but this form of use gives you needle results without needle dangers".

Yesterday I took the plunge and with it officially joined the Uniao Do Rectal :grin:

I took an old spore syringe and threw the needle away. I weighed 30mg of MXE and put it in a roundbottom shotglass, drew 2ml of hot water from the tap, squirted it onto the powder, stirred until dissolved then drew it into the syringe and pushed the air out.

I vividly empathized with junkies making their fix and had a sense of "what the hell are you DOING man?"

I took a cup of diet margarine leftover from my sleepover guests stay and proceeded to grease up the syringe. Then I got naked in bed, bedstandlight on, lying in bed, legs pulled up, getting warm. I pushed the syringe in gently, moving it a bit, easing it all the way in, asked God for a blessing and gently pushed down and withdrew,. continuing to lie on my side for 20 minutes before lying on my back.

What happened was beyond description. An hour and a half later I repeated the procedure, the same results.

It came up over the course of 20 minutes with a lot there at 10 minutes. It lasted a bit longer as oral and it was clearly stronger but.. The NATURE of the experience! it was so much more anesthetic and peaceful, I felt SO GOOD, I connected with being a little boy again, after an awesome summers day lying in bed and having sleep overcome me.  That carefree wonderful feeling. It was so anesthetic, peaceful and euphoric!

And there were much fewer side effects, logical, because the total amount of the drug was less. I emerged with that just gobsmacked with awe and the rest of the day I spent in that awe.

Today I tried again.

I followed the same procedure but this time with 40mg of MXE. I lay in bed and got overcome with the same deep relaxation and euuphoria of the former experiments, it really is a LOT different rectally than orally.

But then..

As I lay there I connected with a young Chinese woman lying in a hospital bed, head on a big fluffy pillow, who was regaining consciousness after surgery.  In her state, the state I was in to, I heard her murmur "Tzu.. Tzu.." over and over, as if wanting to communicate. When I got out of bed an hour and a half I googled "Tzu" and found out it was a honorific for a respected ancestor.

I'm not saying I actually telepatically linked up to someone in real life, but thats what the experience felt like, and that she mistook my presence to that of an ancestor.

A very beautiful, very fulfilling experience. It reminded me to being hooked up again to "The Dreamers Internet" like I was on my first MXE trip.

I am highly impressed now with rectal use. Its better in every way, needle results without needle dangers, its harm reduction, stretches the stash and indeed seems to open up a new chapter of Teachings.

I now find that I dont want to go back to oral, rectal is the way to go now, so I ordered a box of syringes without needles for my plugging needs.

From oral to anal, I'm now a card carrying member of Uniao Do Rectal :smile2:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Funkotron
Re: Methoxetamine -- Uniao Do Rectal [Re: Asante]
    #19748950 - 03/26/14 06:38 AM (10 years, 5 days ago)

tldr

Jus goofin' how could I pass up on a story of someone putting MXE up their ass?

Quote:

I got naked in bed, bedstandlight on, lying in bed, legs pulled up, getting warm. I pushed the syringe in gently, moving it a bit, easing it all the way in, asked God for a blessing and gently pushed down and withdrew

Adding "asked god for a blessing" in that sentence made the whole story.
:lol:

ps- I'm interested in hearing more on the differences from this ROA with MXE.

--------------------
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

OfflineSnotfish
Striped
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #19748957 - 03/26/14 06:42 AM (10 years, 5 days ago)

Have you ever thought about being a politician? Your way of convincing people to do things via details is quite impressive.

I just might... have to try this :crazy:

--------------------

OfflineSnotfish
Striped
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Methoxetamine -- Uniao Do Rectal [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #19748961 - 03/26/14 06:46 AM (10 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Shroomopotamus said:

I've always figured that with a drug like MXE, when you are quickly thrust into an experience (like plugging) you have no time to get acclimated to the headspace. Because of this you simply end up experiencing everything quickly and things seem like they would just be more raw because you don't have the natural subconscious preparing for what's about to come.

This is all just guesswork. I've never done anything but intranasal/oral/sublingual with this one.. yet.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Methoxetamine -- Uniao Do Rectal [Re: Asante] * 2
    #19748973 - 03/26/14 06:57 AM (10 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Well when you are about to insert a powerful dose of a research chemical up your rectum because of voice in your head invited you to, its a damn good time to check it with the Prime Mover don't you think? :yesnod:

The difference..

I only have 3 experiences but they are all consistent.

It feels much more potent, yet has less side effects. It is much more anesthetic/sedative/euphoric than it is orally.  When I used it orally I wondered whether ANY amount would "put me under" but now that I tried it this way, holy crap yes, you could do surgery with this if the dose is high enough. This puts you OUT.

Because its more anesthetic its less manic and anxious and more dreamlike. This lends itself to being more dissociative. You are taken away in a cloud of euphoric dreaminess and in that state, stuff happens in a dreamlike way.

People who used MXE snorted/oral, rectal and by needle say its almost the same as shooting it intramuscularly, except of course you are not introducing it in your tissues but up the rear gastrointestinal orifice. You get needle results without using a needle, hows that for harm reduction?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineFree.Your.Mind
ℒℴѵℯ♥
 User Gallery

Loc: 上海
    #19748977 - 03/26/14 07:00 AM (10 years, 5 days ago)

my package of MXE is almost here!!!

:mxe::glorious:

i love me some more snow!!!!!

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Methoxetamine -- Uniao Do Rectal [Re: Free.Your.Mind]
    #19748999 - 03/26/14 07:18 AM (10 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Free.Your.Mind said:
my package of MXE is almost here!!!

:mxe::glorious:

i love me some more snow!!!!!

Now get some rigs without needles and plug that shit to almost double the bang you can get out of that package :yaysugar:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineFree.Your.Mind
ℒℴѵℯ♥
 User Gallery

#19749012 - 03/26/14 07:26 AM (10 years, 5 days ago)

:pedrophile:

--------------------

OfflineApostle
Philanthropist
 User Gallery

Loc: FL Flag
    #19749061 - 03/26/14 07:55 AM (10 years, 5 days ago)

shoot that shit, foo.

OfflineFree.Your.Mind
ℒℴѵℯ♥
 User Gallery

Re: Methoxetamine -- Uniao Do Rectal [Re: Apostle]
    #19749062 - 03/26/14 07:56 AM (10 years, 5 days ago)

i will never fuck with needles

they are too dark for my liking

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#19749120 - 03/26/14 08:22 AM (10 years, 5 days ago)

You and me both. Its of an entirely different order to eat, snort or plug compared to sticking a needle in your body and directly injecting a crude drug solution in your sensitive tissues.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offlinepossum
 User Gallery

#19749128 - 03/26/14 08:28 AM (10 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Free.Your.Mind said:
i will never fuck with needles

they are too dark for my liking

Yeah- well, mostly everyone who IV's any substance said that before they tried it as well.  It's the whole ritual of preparing a shot, throwing the cotton down and sucking up in to the syringe. Oh and that rush :psychsplit:

Wiccan, for the love of god, if your gonna stick things up your butt go to the pharmacy and ask for an oral syringe, they are free.  When I read your using a spore syringe I was like :eek:

Than my butthole thanked me for thinking this is ridiculous

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Methoxetamine -- Uniao Do Rectal [Re: possum] * 1
    #19749133 - 03/26/14 08:32 AM (10 years, 5 days ago)

Why I use a 10ml syringe for plugging? Hey I'm gay, if I stick something up my ass I wanna feel it :lol:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offlinepossum
 User Gallery

#19749138 - 03/26/14 08:34 AM (10 years, 5 days ago)

well in that case :cheers: more power to ya

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Methoxetamine -- Uniao Do Rectal [Re: possum] * 1
    #19749141 - 03/26/14 08:36 AM (10 years, 5 days ago)

Seriously, its not that big a deal, poop logs are much bigger and passing those doesnt hurt either.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineFree.Your.Mind
ℒℴѵℯ♥
 User Gallery

Re: Methoxetamine -- Uniao Do Rectal [Re: Asante] * 1
    #19749143 - 03/26/14 08:37 AM (10 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
poop logs are much bigger

:rofl:
:ducklol:

--------------------

OfflineKazak
Friend

Re: Methoxetamine -- Uniao Do Rectal [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #19749179 - 03/26/14 08:46 AM (10 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Shroomopotamus said:
tldr

Jus goofin' how could I pass up on a story of someone putting MXE up their ass?

Quote:

I got naked in bed, bedstandlight on, lying in bed, legs pulled up, getting warm. I pushed the syringe in gently, moving it a bit, easing it all the way in, asked God for a blessing and gently pushed down and withdrew

All I could focus on was the prior penetration prayer.

Haha.

Im glad you are pumped up about it Wiccan.

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
 User Gallery

Re: Methoxetamine -- Uniao Do Rectal [Re: Kazak]
    #19749254 - 03/26/14 09:10 AM (10 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Because its more anesthetic its less manic and anxious and more dreamlike. This lends itself to being more dissociative. You are taken away in a cloud of euphoric dreaminess and in that state, stuff happens in a dreamlike way.

:yesnod:

I would encourage those who take MXE orally to give this method a try (or IM but I have a feeling most people would rather plug than IM and it's certainly safer plugging) - the experience is A LOT better as you can see from Wiccan's posts..

--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?

There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: Methoxetamine -- Uniao Do Rectal [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #19749255 - 03/26/14 09:11 AM (10 years, 5 days ago)

I really need to get on the MXE train this summer.

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
 User Gallery

Re: Methoxetamine -- Uniao Do Rectal [Re: morrowasted]
    #19749269 - 03/26/14 09:16 AM (10 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

morrowasted said:
I really need to get on the MXE train this summer.

That you do :sunspots:

Seriously - it won't be around forever. Better to try it out then to wish you had.

--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?

There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag