Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecrispy86
Stranger
need easiest recipe for mushroom goo extraction
    #17547235 - 01/14/13 02:03 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Hey everybody,
    I am looking for the easiest/quickest "cold" mushroom/psilocybin goo extraction method.  I have no chemistry background, and would like to produce some psilocybin goo as quickly and easily as possible; i prefer not to use heat.  I have only seen the goo twice in my life, and have used it once.  For those who don't know, it usually looks like a tootsie roll and often comes wrapped in a tootsie roll wrapper.  The only time I ingested it, I was told one gram is equal to a quarter of dried cubensis, and that .5 gm was equal to 3.5 gm of dried mushrooms.  I ate the entire gram; I tripped HARD for only three hours!  It was very pleasant, colorful, and euphoric (although I barely remember what happened; probably ate too much; kind of blacked out for a while, but in a good way)...anyway, I want to make it because I had no upset stomach/nausea when I ate it.  I always gag or get upset stomach when I eat straight up dried mushrooms.  This is why I prefer the extract.  Can someone please help me with a simple step-by-step instruction to obtain this wonderful goo?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMrHadley
Stranger

Re: need easiest recipe for mushroom goo extraction [Re: crispy86]
    #17547321 - 01/14/13 02:22 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Sorry I can't help you with the goo but I don't like to eat them either so I either do it one of two ways.

If they're wet I just cut up about 30-40 grams and put them on a pizza and cover with cheese and bake as usual.

If they're already dry or aborts I make a mushroom hot coco.
First I finger grind everything up and put it all in a coffee filter and bread tye it shut.
While I'm doing this I have water on the stove, I bring ~6-8floz to a rolling boil and pour it into a coffee cup with the mush bag already in there.
I dunk it and squeeze it with a spoon several times while it's cooling down.
Once it has cooled to where it's just warm strain all the water out of the mushroon sack and add hot coco mix and drink up.
I still get some stomach nausia this way but very little.

OfflineMrHadley
Stranger

Re: need easiest recipe for mushroom goo extraction [Re: MrHadley]
    #17547340 - 01/14/13 02:27 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Honestly fresh mushrooms on a pizza might be my favorite as far as taste and stomach feeling goes.
It tastes just like it has mushrooms bought straight out of a store on it and I didn't get any nasuia but I didn't trip as hard either beacuse of all the food I was digesting with them.
But it was still a very enjoyable time, maybe I'll try and use a stronger mushroom like PE next time.

Offlinecrispy86
Stranger
    #17547357 - 01/14/13 02:32 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

thanks mr hadley, but i've tried multiple methods to avoid the unpleasant taste/upset stomach (mixing with food, tea, chocolates)...and none of them have helped in the past.  i appreciate your willingness to help me out though.  i've really got my eyes set on obtaining the goo. thanks again. peace

OfflineMrHadley
Stranger

#17547370 - 01/14/13 02:35 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Your welcome and good luck

OfflineXizqu
Cannabis connoisseur
Male

Loc: California
    #17549206 - 01/14/13 08:46 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Lemon tek. If i ingest mushrooms i get stomache acnes, like horrible stomach aches to the point where i wish i was sober, grind it to powder, put into tea bags(or coffee filter and tie the top) and soak in real lemon juice for 30 minutes. take out tea bags and drink lemon juice! i usually do a shot of lemon juice and it works fine..

--------------------
"Remember, the drugs are just a tool, a map to the treasure, not the treasure itself."
"To each his own."

Offlinecrispy86
Stranger
Re: need easiest recipe for mushroom goo extraction [Re: Xizqu]
    #17549718 - 01/14/13 10:27 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

xizqu and everybody:
    thank you for all your responses.  i truly appreciate your willingness to help me out.  however, i feel i must say, if you do not have a response that regards how to easily make the mushroom goo/extract, then please do not respond.  i consider making the goo my only option and it is the reason i made this post.  again, thank you for the consideration, and i hope someone out there can give me the answer im looking for.  peace

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery
Re: need easiest recipe for mushroom goo extraction (moved) [Re: crispy86]
    #17550275 - 01/15/13 01:47 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

This thread was moved from Advanced Mycology.

Reason:
Fits better here.

InvisibleOnePerEyeM8
Rhythmysticist
 User Gallery

Loc: Westeros
Re: need easiest recipe for mushroom goo extraction (moved) [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #17550314 - 01/15/13 02:12 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I want to make it because I had no upset stomach/nausea when I ate it.  I always gag or get upset stomach when I eat straight up dried mushrooms.  This is why I prefer the extract

Not sure about the goo. You could probably evaporate tea in a glass casserole dish with a fan on it to get something like that, like with amanita muscaria extract. Also, there's the alcohol extraction tek, but that uses heat. Why exactly are you adverse to using heat by the way?

Sounds to me like tea is what you're looking for. :fungo:

It helps to know why it is that mushrooms can make you feel sick. The nausea is caused by a combination of two things: 1. Chitin- an indigestible material in the cell walls of mushrooms, and 2. Serotonergic nausea caused by agonizing of the 5HT-3 receptor, which is something that psilocybin/psilocin does. :sadyes:

From my experience, the biggest factor in mushroom sickies is chitin. Making tea, so long as you strain out the mush and don't consume it (which is ridiculous, yet some people still do it), completely removes chitin from the equation.

If it turns out you still get sick, then it's serotonergic nausea. You can greatly reduce this, and possibly entirely prevent it, by predosing with a 5-HT3 antagonist. Medication aside, lemon essential oil is hands down the best candidate. 6 or 7 drops shortly before you dose the tea and you'll likely be nausea proof. Fresh ginger root is better than nothing, as it contains the same 5-HT3 antagonist as LEO, but in much smaller amounts.

EDIT:  Just saw this post.
Quote:

i consider making the goo my only option and it is the reason i made this post.

Well then reconsider! :lol: I really am curious about the circumstances under which the only reasonable method of ingesting mushrooms is via the creation of strange goo. Smells gooey to me. :shocked: Hmm unless you have some tootsie roll-centric eating disorder or something. :idea:

Edited by OnePerEyeM8 (01/15/13 02:22 AM)

Invisibleblahblahblah
Mad Scientist

Loc: South America
    #17550513 - 01/15/13 04:47 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Offlinecrispy86
Stranger
Re: need easiest recipe for mushroom goo extraction (moved) [Re: OnePerEyeM8]
    #17552481 - 01/15/13 02:33 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

hey onepereye,
      thanks for the response.  i have made tea numerous times, and the last time i did it, i was curled up in the fetal position in my bed for the whole trip, with the most intense nausea (weren't bad mushrooms either)...and since you say that psilocybin/psilocin create the serotonergic nausea, i would disagree (from my own experience).  this is why: i have ingested extracted pure psilocybin, as well as pure synthesized psilocin (4-HO-DMT) and had no nausea as well.

Offlinecrispy86
Stranger
Re: need easiest recipe for mushroom goo extraction [Re: blahblahblah]
    #17552489 - 01/15/13 02:34 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

thanks blahblahblah,
    unfortunately, i have to wait 13 days and make 7 more posts to see that link you provided.  maybe you can copy and paste on this thread for me?...that would be awesome

Offlinecrispy86
Stranger
Re: need easiest recipe for mushroom goo extraction (moved) [Re: OnePerEyeM8]
    #17552510 - 01/15/13 02:39 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

as far as the alcohol technique, my stomach is also sensitive to alcohol for some reason.  i don't drink because i get sick after one beer/glass of wine...so i don't want to make jello shots.  as far as why i don't want to use heat, i'm just afraid i'll screw it up. i found a method that involves this: can anybody verify if this will work? in this example, if i attempt, i will be using everclear 151, not methanol...

1. Dry the shrooms completely, turn to dust in blender or cuisinart. Small particles are better, but it's going to soak so long that it probably doesn't matter too much.

2. Put about 7 g of the dust into the bottom of a qt mason jar.

3. Top jar with methanol. Screw the lid on and leave in a dark room temp location.

4. Let sit about a week. Shake up the contents about once a day.

5. Pour off the top layer of liquid, through a coffee filter or old t-shirt into a glass pie pan. (or whatever: just avoid something that the methanol will react with, maybe stay away from metal containers.) Let the liquid evaporate. Scrape up the remaining goo and put into an airtight/lightproof container and toss in the freezer til party time.

6. Repeat steps 3-5 2 more times. you can do it more, but there seems to be nothing good left after 3 extractions.

7. Call your friends. this stuff is fun, and with a decent scale you can really dial in the dosage.

8. I recommend you just roll up a dose in a small piece of paper and eat it that way. Otherwise the mushroomy taste is kind of intense.

Invisibleblahblahblah
Mad Scientist

Loc: South America
Re: need easiest recipe for mushroom goo extraction (moved) [Re: crispy86]
    #17552523 - 01/15/13 02:41 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Pm me if you have q's

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate