Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNoContro251
Shroomer/Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Lower Alabama
Treasure Coast Detailed Grow Log with Pics *Knots confirmation? cake and dunk pics.* smells good
    #17292983 - 11/27/12 07:50 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

alright fellow shroomerites, this will be my last brf tek grow, i will be switching to bulk in a martha greenhouse after this. pretty excited for that, but as for this grow log, i created it because i looked all over for a detailed treasure coast grow log so i could see how i would like the strain (according to colonization and fruiting times) but i found nothing. so i am doing this in an attempt to try to give back to the community. keep in mind that these are the variables that i am going by, so results may very. Good Luck! :laugh:

12/3/12
6 jars were inoculated-

i placed the inoculated jars in this box and wrapped them in this paper for incubation storage-

i placed the box containing the 6 jars under my sink in the cabinet with a heating pad wrapped in a towel. (i dont usually "incubate" but my apartment is a little drafty so i am using the heating pad to maintain a proper temperature)-

i store my inoculated jars/or any substrate at 75 degrees give or take-

Now i will wait and let them sit, i generally let them sit in complete darkness at 75 degrees for about 7 days before i check on them for the first time. i only wait so long because in my experience, i have found that they colonize quicker without repetitive exposure to light. i will update this log on 12/10/12 with pictures of the current colonization.

Sorry ya'll. I've been busy working two jobs, and havent had time to take pictures and post. I almost forgot about my jars haha. but they look great. This picture was taken 15 days after inocculation. Cant wait to fruit!

12/18/12

I will update when the cakes are ready to be put into the fruiting chamber. (SGFC)

12/23/12- glad we made it past the end of the world lmfao. I set up My sgfc today Because my cakes are About ready to fruit. They are already knotting! So within the next couple days I will introduce them into the fc. So far it is maintaining a proper temp at 75 degrees. But the humidity is only at 80% so I will Have to tape up some of the holes. I Have a light rigged to a timer. 12 hours on and 12 hours off. I will give another update when it is time to dunk and roll. My progress so far is at 20 days, and the mycelium should only take another day or so. here is My fc.

12/24/12
I got to birth and dunk four out of six today. What a great Christmas gift. I think I even see some knots. A confirmation wouldn't hurt though, so feel free to say so or not. Here are some pictures of what I did today. I will update when it is time to roll. I am now 21 days into the grow.

Here are the four cakes-

Here are what I am thinking are knots. Please confirm.

After washing the cakes off, I dunked them in this pot. I will wait 24 hours before I roll.
Cakes smell so good :smile:

Edited by NoContro251 (12/24/12 02:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTranscendingLife
I Don't Need a Life to Live
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Soon to be Treasure Coast grow log *PLEASE READ* [Re: NoContro251]
    #17293083 - 11/27/12 08:03 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

This should be posted here:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/14525669/fpart/1

A cube is a cube.
MS is always a genetic, and contaminate, gamble.

--------------------
AMU: We Quickly Answer Questions Here
"One must accept the probability of failure to experience the elation of success." - TranscendingLife
“A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.” - James Joyce
:sporedrop::sporedrop::mushroomgrow::sporedrop::sporedrop::wow:How I Do EVERYTHING:wow::sporedrop::sporedrop::mushroomgrow::sporedrop::sporedrop:
"Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart…. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."- Carl Jung
"Anything that can be done chemically can be done by other means."- William S. Burroughs
"You are as dead now as you will ever be" - Seth

OfflineBEETHOVEN
Composer
 User Gallery

#17294155 - 11/27/12 10:41 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

NoContro251 said:
alright so my last grow, i used b+ spores with pf tek style cakes. i got the spores from spore works and they worked very well, a little slow to colonize, but thats it. (Check my B+ grow log) anyway, i only mentioned that because i just ordered some Treasure Coast spores from sporeworks. i am excited, and should be able to inocculate by friday. so i had some questions about the strain? what is the usual colonization time? how is the yield? most important though i would like to know the average colonization time. i have heard it is very quick, and i have also heard it is slow. i will be doing everything the same way i did last time. any advice will be very appreciated. thanks!

Good luck with your inoculation.

Sporeworks101 has sent out spore syringes filled with oyster mushroom spores apparently, numerous times. :evilrabbit:

Do a search and see just how many pop up on this site alone, from the past month!

Hopefully you get what you ordered!  :goodluck:

--------------------
What you are, you are by accident of birth;
What I am, I am by myself.
There are and will be a thousand princes;
There is only one Beethoven!

OfflineShroomzWeedLsd
Experimental Cultivator

Re: Soon to be Treasure Coast grow log *PLEASE READ* [Re: BEETHOVEN]
    #17294198 - 11/27/12 10:46 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

There is no such thing as sporeworks101 you mean spores101

--------------------

Offlinebishlap
Po Thead
Male

Re: Soon to be Treasure Coast grow log *PLEASE READ* [Re: ShroomzWeedLsd]
    #17294284 - 11/27/12 10:58 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

vendor names should be removed, they sell fir microscopy.

cubes are cubes with a few exceptions., only distinguishable feature is TC are supposed to spin off an albino from time to time

--------------------
"If you're not worried that you took way
to much, you didn't take enough" -
Terrence McKenna

There is no soul, only the ego dies.
The body was never yours.

OfflinePussyFart
Retired Cultivation Extrodinaire
Male

Loc: Orbiting Earth
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Soon to be Treasure Coast grow log *PLEASE READ* [Re: bishlap]
    #17294345 - 11/27/12 11:05 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

:whathesaid:Cubes are cubes with the exception of Penis Envy.

OfflineBEETHOVEN
Composer
 User Gallery

Re: Soon to be Treasure Coast grow log *PLEASE READ* [Re: ShroomzWeedLsd]
    #17296366 - 11/28/12 11:06 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomzWeedLsd said:
There is no such thing as sporeworks101 you mean spores101

:bucktoothfattygangsta:  Thanks for the correction.  I had a stupid sandwich

--------------------
What you are, you are by accident of birth;
What I am, I am by myself.
There are and will be a thousand princes;
There is only one Beethoven!

OfflineNoContro251
Shroomer/Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Re: Soon to be Treasure Coast grow log *PLEASE READ* [Re: BEETHOVEN]
    #17297570 - 11/28/12 02:37 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

thanks guy. my spores shipped and are on their way. theres nothing quite as exciting as starting another grow. its gotta be one of my favorite hobbies.

--------------------

OfflineNoContro251
Shroomer/Cultivator
Male User Gallery

#17438193 - 12/23/12 05:06 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

So stoked to begin fruiting!

--------------------

OfflineNoContro251
Shroomer/Cultivator
Male User Gallery

#17442129 - 12/24/12 02:08 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Would you say those sre knots or not? Lol

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates