Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisible4runner
 User Gallery

Loc: State of Jefferson
New hallucinogenic drug 25B-NBOMe and 25I-NBOMe led to South Australian man's bizarre death
    #16834552 - 09/12/12 12:28 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

A NEW drug causing bizarre and irrational behaviour has emerged in South Australia, and has led to the death of a man who killed himself by repeatedly running into trees and power poles.

The two drug types - known as 25B-NBOMe and 25I-NBOMe - were responsible for the death of a man in the Mid North in March, who died from injuries sustained after running into fixed objects, trees and Stobie poles as a result of an overdose.

In the past 11 days, there were two non-fatal overdoses - also in the mid-north of the state - in young adults who were related to each other.

Drug Investigation Branch Acting Detective Superintendent Derryn Phillips said the relatively new drug was believed to be made in China and bought over the internet.

She said its long and short-term health issues, and its presence interstate, were unknown.

The drug is a derivative of potent hallucinogens, 2CB and 2CI, both banned substances in South Australia. They are marketed similar to LSD.

"The effects of these drugs causes bizarre and irrational behaviour, paranoia, fear and confusion. Other effects include increased body temperature, sweats and seizures," she said.

"Overdose on these drugs is a reality... and can obviously result in dire consequences."

Acting Det Supt Phillips said users of the drug were setting themselves up as guinea pigs and often tended to double dose or redose if the effects of the drug were not felt immediately.

She said there was nothing to suggest the drugs were isolated in the Mid North.

"The issue with these drugs is that they are not regulated in this state, but they are chemically aligned to drugs that are regulated and so anybody purchasing these drugs runs the risk of being charged with trafficking in a controlled drug in this state."

In a separate incident, a man, 23, will appear in the Adelaide Magistrates Court on October 9 charged with trafficking in a controlled drug after he was arrested for purchasing 25B-NBOMe.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/new-hallucinogenic-drug-25b-nbome-and-25i-nbome-led-to-south-australian-mans-bizarre-death/story-fndo2izk-1226472672220

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepurelycontradictin
Male User Gallery

Loc: your mother's ass
Re: New hallucinogenic drug 25B-NBOMe and 25I-NBOMe led to South Australian man's bizarre death [Re: 4runner]
    #16834595 - 09/12/12 12:36 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

i know that news providers or journalists can't glorify drugs since they're socially taboo, but it irritates me how they always make them seem nothing but negative. They "hide" or purposely neglect stating any pleasure it provides, they make it seem like pcp+meth, and even THOSE have their uses/pleasures. I mean, if all a drug did, was guarantee fear paranoia make you uncomfortable and possibly kill you, why in the hell would someone use it??
:facepalm3:
idiots..people can see right through these articles, whoever edits, or reviews or publishes these articles should be fired for fucks sake

OfflinePureless
Crushed it

Loc: Blueridge
Re: New hallucinogenic drug 25B-NBOMe and 25I-NBOMe led to South Australian man's bizarre death [Re: purelycontradictin]
    #16835862 - 09/12/12 04:06 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I mean.... dude ran into a telephone pole repeatedly until he died and you want them to talk about the perks of it?

Offlinejoshisstoned
Motorcycle Enthusiast
 User Gallery

Loc: Ohio
Re: New hallucinogenic drug 25B-NBOMe and 25I-NBOMe led to South Australian man's bizarre death [Re: Pureless]
    #16836006 - 09/12/12 04:25 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Agreed.

Offlinepurelycontradictin
Male User Gallery

Loc: your mother's ass
Re: New hallucinogenic drug 25B-NBOMe and 25I-NBOMe led to South Australian man's bizarre death [Re: joshisstoned]
    #16836369 - 09/12/12 05:15 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

i've heard of more twisted/creative shit happening from shrooms.

the dude OBVIOUSLY had some problems already

OfflinePureless
Crushed it

Loc: Blueridge
Re: New hallucinogenic drug 25B-NBOMe and 25I-NBOMe led to South Australian man's bizarre death [Re: purelycontradictin]
    #16836495 - 09/12/12 05:32 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

purelycontradictin said:
i've heard of more twisted/creative shit happening from shrooms.

the dude OBVIOUSLY had some problems already

yup there are some messed up people that should never take psychedelics. it's like they see their true fucked up self and go crazy? who knows.

Offlinedownlowfunk
Retired Festival Veteran
Male

Loc: Physical Realm
Re: New hallucinogenic drug 25B-NBOMe and 25I-NBOMe led to South Australian man's bizarre death [Re: Pureless]
    #16837759 - 09/12/12 08:43 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

So he died from the drugs or the telephone pole?

Chldren don't snort telephone poles you might end up on 25i-nbome with a broken nose.

Invisiblevenetianblinds
cabbage

Loc: Flag
Re: New hallucinogenic drug 25B-NBOMe and 25I-NBOMe led to South Australian man's bizarre death [Re: downlowfunk]
    #16837867 - 09/12/12 09:08 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

they dont mention the fact that they were tripping in a collectable sword and knife shop

--------------------
How do you know but ev’ry Bird that cuts the airy way,
Is an immense world of delight, clos’d by your senses five?

Invisiblepablokabute
Hari ng Amag
 User Gallery

Loc: rural ghetto
Re: New hallucinogenic drug 25B-NBOMe and 25I-NBOMe led to South Australian man's bizarre death [Re: venetianblinds]
    #16839397 - 09/13/12 05:05 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

thats some fucked up shit.

hahaha..

kids, hallucinogens are not for everybody. xD

--------------------

Fermented Mushrooms!!
--- https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23378638/fpart/1/vc/1

'The second seal: “All CONTAMINATED things and events are unsatisfactory.”'

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all - you live in THE HEART OF THE BEAST."

--Anonymous Guerilla, or is he..

OfflineFlashLightning
Rolling Thunder

Loc: The Sky
Re: New hallucinogenic drug 25B-NBOMe and 25I-NBOMe led to South Australian man's bizarre death [Re: pablokabute]
    #16839956 - 09/13/12 08:44 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

i knew this would happen with nbome. the dosage is too low and toxicity too high for this stuff to be sold to the average retard. i have seen more problems with nbome in the past couple years than ive seen with 2c-x in the 40 years. this wont stay on the legal market long i'm guessing, probably not nearly as long as the 2c-x compounds did.

--------------------
"I deem myself blessed, in that I have experienced, however briefly, the existence of God. I have felt a sacred oneness with creation and its Creator, and -- most precious of all -- I have touched the core of my own soul. " - Alexander Shulgin :peace: :love:

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: New hallucinogenic drug 25B-NBOMe and 25I-NBOMe led to South Australian man's bizarre death [Re: FlashLightning]
    #16840184 - 09/13/12 09:38 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

He must have been pretty fucked up to run into fix objects to death...  Should have had a sober sitting if your gonna journey through te cosmos at that level...

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

InvisibleSham87
mashAllah
Male

Re: New hallucinogenic drug 25B-NBOMe and 25I-NBOMe led to South Australian man's bizarre death [Re: Cognitive_Shift] * 1
    #16840210 - 09/13/12 09:47 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

And the Aussies wonder why no one wants to ship them drugs...

--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:

...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...

:feelsgoatman:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder