Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineXpec
Stranger
First shroom trip on 7 grams.
    #16344363 - 06/07/12 01:09 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

The first time that I ever took shrooms was probably the most unforgettable experience of my life.

I had been smoking hash (BTs) a few hours before, along with weed when my cousin (an experienced tripper) asked me if I would do shrooms with him. I didn't know anything about them but agreed to go across the street to his dealer's to pick up a half ounce.

Originally we were supposed to split the 14 grams 3 ways as my brother was also with us. At the last minute however he backed out leaving 7 grams to me, and 7 to my cousin. I had no idea what to expect, or what I was in for but what a ride it was.

After taking the shrooms by eating them between chips we moved from the kitchen to a recreation room to have a few games of darts. About half an hour into the game I started to feel unbearably nauseous and decided to go sit down. The first thing that hit me was the worst feeling of anxiety I had gotten in my entire life. I kept moving from the couch to the bathroom, hoping to puke up this feeling in my stomach. I had no visuals at this point, only the feeling of regret as I fought this force that was taking over my mind. I kept searching for any source of water I could get my hands on. Any bottle of water I could find (including a few in my cousin's roomates room that had been out for months). This led me to have to piss more then I have in my entire life. My brother and cousin didn't believe me when I told them I was going to the washroom so often. I remember them saying, "It isn't even humanly possible to piss that much". Finally when the stomach pain went I crashed into the closest bed I could find (my cousin's roomates).

This is when the visuals kicked in. I laid in the bed and felt my teeth begin to unfold. My head floated to the roof, and my body felt glued to the bed. I pulled a blanket over my head searching for some comfort, but it just seemed to consume me. I couldn't kick off the feeling of anxiety and discomfort I felt. I kept grabbing my tongue to check if I had swallowed it as I was losing the feeling of it in my mouth. My hands felt like they were unattached from my forearms but I was still able to move them as if they were floating around directed by my mind. After what seemed like hours of fighting the drug (but was more like 40 minutes) I finally gave in.

The anxiety began to dissipate, and I began to feel safe. I knew I was in a safe place all along, it had been my own mind that frightened me. I realized that if I just let the shrooms take over I could carry my thoughts to where I wanted to take them while still experiencing the visuals. The trick for me was to not wonder about the visuals, or try to stop the hallucinations, but instead just let them happen and take my mind somewhere else. At this stage my body began to feel some sort of neutrality. No pain, but no comfort. Almost like I didn't exist. I sat there in my own thoughts, somehow watching myself from the corner of the room, objects constantly unfolding in patterns that I still cant visualize unless I'm on a trip. I began to sink into the mattress and then things became incredible.

I was somewhere out in the universe, surrounded by stars. A feeling of absolute serenity touched me. I couldn't describe a better feeling.
I remember thinking to myself, "Is this what it feels like when you die? I hope so!". I felt for my heartbeat, and I couldn't feel a pulse, but somehow that comforted me. I was finally able to stand up and get out of the bed. I wandered over to my cousin and brother and I just wanted there company so badly. It felt so good just to be around them. The company of others at that point gave me a feeling of completeness. Everything felt so amazing. My whole body felt like it was being massaged and pulsing a feeling of pure ecstasy. This stage lasted around 3 hours, until I was so comforted and tired that I had to sleep.

That is my recollection of the whole night but there are some things that I completely blacked out upon that my brother told me about. I trashed my cousin's roommate's room, destroying his t.v. set, Mac wireless mouse, and bed frame. Luckily it was all cheap stuff and only ended up costing about $150 to replace. He happened to take shrooms often as well, and wasn't the slightest bit upset about the situation.

There was also a point in the night where I wouldn't give up the blanket that I was buried under when people tried to take it away from me. Apparently I got way to serious about it so the stopped teasing me.

Overall, I absolutely loved the experience after the first hour of torture was up. Since then I take shrooms in much smaller doses(usually of around 2 grams) and have never felt anxious or nauseous again, yet I can still achieve that fantastic feeling that pulses through my body.

I don't think I could achieve a better feeling then I do when I trip, shrooms are god's given gift to me.

I hope reading that experience was interesting to someone, and I have many more to share. I would love to hear if anyone has had a similar first time experience, or just an experience of such a large dose.

Cheers! And good vibes to all :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecarnage11
Mushroom Magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: 407 Flag
Re: First shroom trip on 7 grams. [Re: Xpec]
    #16344378 - 06/07/12 01:18 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

:manofapproval:

Good story man.  Thanks for sharing.:thumbup:

--------------------
You're breathing so I guess you're still alive
Even if signs seem to tell me otherwise.

InvisibleEmpathogen
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: FL Flag
Re: First shroom trip on 7 grams. [Re: Xpec]
    #16344415 - 06/07/12 01:34 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Kudos on you for braving the waters and diving in to such a strong dose! :mushroom2:
I'm glad it ended up being such a great experience for you.

My only advice is if you do feel the nausea kicking in, try to just give in to it. Whenever I eat shrooms I tend to have a sensitive stomach to them. It took time but I've learned that finally just caving in to the discomfort and letting go (quite literally) is the BEST thing to do going into the trip. Once I go ahead and puke it relieves much of the unpleasant feelings in the gut as well as overwhelming body load. From that I've noticed it can really set things off on a positive note, ironically.

OfflineQuillenator
Hero

Re: First shroom trip on 7 grams. [Re: Empathogen]
    #16344435 - 06/07/12 01:40 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

:seriousthumbsup:

Good story, great experience, sounds like a magical night

--------------------
Better by far to embrace the hard truth, than a reassuring fable.
-Carl Sagan

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom