Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery

freespores!
    #15897485 - 03/04/12 02:16 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

I'm about to place my first order and decided to go with Freespores.com seeing as their cheap and have good reviews. (oh, and the fact that they are a sponsor.) I'm purchasing Cambodians with 5 syringes. Oh and the FREE syringe you get!!!! I'll post my review the second i tear into that package. My concern is freespores has delayed shipping sometimes, and ill be leaving for spring break in 2 weeks. Does anyone know if that has improved lately? Think ill get my syringes in time? Thank you to anyone that can help me out!
Peace,
Alex

--------------------
Wobble de womps

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCasperJames

Re: freespores! [Re: letsgetstoned]
    #15898144 - 03/04/12 07:33 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

Just got my order yesterday, Ordered them last Sunday so still less then a week. Not bad. You should certainly receive them in the 2 week time frame.

--------------------
LET MY PEOPLE GROW!

Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery

Re: freespores! [Re: CasperJames]
    #15898701 - 03/04/12 11:23 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

CasperJames said:
Just got my order yesterday, Ordered them last Sunday so still less then a week. Not bad. You should certainly receive them in the 2 week time frame.

sweet, Just the answer i was hoping for thanx!

--------------------
Wobble de womps

Offlinetmoney
Stranger
 User Gallery

#15903762 - 03/05/12 01:39 PM (12 years, 16 days ago)

I just placed my first order with freespores.com for 2 syringes of Cambodians on February 25th. I chose to use UPS for shipping because I have had bad experiences with usps. About 5 days after placing the order I saw that the status was still processing/production so I wrote them an email to inquire about what that meant. I received a response a few hours later stating that the order had actually already been shipped. I believe that was last week Thursday now. I wrote a response a couple hours later asking whether or not I would get a tracking number and I still have not received a response back. I figure it will be here this week sometime, but I happened to notice the UPS truck already passed me up today and without a tracking number I have no idea if/when it will get here.

Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery

Re: freespores! [Re: tmoney]
    #15904094 - 03/05/12 02:58 PM (12 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

tmoney said:
I just placed my first order with freespores.com for 2 syringes of Cambodians on February 25th. I chose to use UPS for shipping because I have had bad experiences with usps. About 5 days after placing the order I saw that the status was still processing/production so I wrote them an email to inquire about what that meant. I received a response a few hours later stating that the order had actually already been shipped. I believe that was last week Thursday now. I wrote a response a couple hours later asking whether or not I would get a tracking number and I still have not received a response back. I figure it will be here this week sometime, but I happened to notice the UPS truck already passed me up today and without a tracking number I have no idea if/when it will get here.

Ehh, The prices are good but that kind of stuff makes me weary to order from them. I sent them a PM and asked a question and they responded and i told them the answer to their question and never got a respond. But its only been like 2 days. I'm prolly going to wait till Wensday for a response and if none i guess ill take me business elsewhere.

--------------------
Wobble de womps

Offlinesick-puppy
learning
Male User Gallery

#15904516 - 03/05/12 04:19 PM (12 years, 16 days ago)

I got my 2 syringes a few months ago, I had a little problem paying with my card (my fault btw) and when they noticed I was having trouble completing my order THEY CALLED ME and in 3 mins. it was all straightened out.  They shipped my order out later that same day and 3 days later I was inoculating jars!  All jars colonized quickly with no contams.  So needless to say I was very happy with the service and quality.

Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery

Re: freespores! [Re: sick-puppy]
    #15904694 - 03/05/12 04:55 PM (12 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

sick-puppy said:
I got my 2 syringes a few months ago, I had a little problem paying with my card (my fault btw) and when they noticed I was having trouble completing my order THEY CALLED ME and in 3 mins. it was all straightened out.  They shipped my order out later that same day and 3 days later I was inoculating jars!  All jars colonized quickly with no contams.  So needless to say I was very happy with the service and quality.

So you'd recommend them? The thing is they moved into a new warehouse, I think that's their problem. Just getting stuff straightend out.

--------------------
Wobble de womps

Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery

#15905805 - 03/05/12 08:09 PM (12 years, 15 days ago)

Just ordered I got the Cambodians and some syringes. Hope they come before i leave town and everything goes smoothly. Ill leave a review for you guys the minute i get them!
Peace!

--------------------
Wobble de womps

OfflineThe Human Floyd
Male

Loc: MT
    #15905889 - 03/05/12 08:21 PM (12 years, 15 days ago)

I ordered my first few syringes from them and they came really quickly. I haven't tried anyone else out yet and thought about testing the waters elsewhere but freespores seems pretty awesome.

--------------------
A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving. - Tao Te Ching Chapter 27

InvisibleInfinitys Minute
a universe inside each moment
I'm a teapot

Loc: Zion
x [Re: The Human Floyd]
    #15907441 - 03/06/12 02:37 AM (12 years, 15 days ago)

x

--------------------
All my posts are completely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only, images I use, post or reference on this account are sourced from the internet and are not my own.

Edited by Infinitys Minute (10/04/16 02:24 AM)

Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery

Re: freespores! [Re: Infinitys Minute]
    #15907453 - 03/06/12 02:47 AM (12 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Infinitys Minute said:
Does the name of this vendor bother anyone else?

Why does it bother you?

--------------------
Wobble de womps

OfflineOptimusPrime
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: New York, New York
    #15907530 - 03/06/12 03:41 AM (12 years, 15 days ago)

@Infinitys Minute  yes it bothered me a little. Why call yourself free spores, if you're not free? there's a million names out there they could have chosen. But in the end it's just a name.

Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery

Re: freespores! [Re: OptimusPrime]
    #15907538 - 03/06/12 03:53 AM (12 years, 15 days ago)

There is another thread that mentions the reason (I'm to lazy to find it) but i guess its not free as in $0 but free as in a terminology used to describe spores or something. I don't exactly remember, but they have a reason.

--------------------
Wobble de womps

Offlinetmoney
Stranger
 User Gallery

#15911816 - 03/06/12 10:37 PM (12 years, 14 days ago)

Just a quick update -

I got my spores in the mail today. I even got a free syringe even though I forgot to mention it in the comments sections :smile:!! Overall my experience has been positive and all three syringes were loaded with spores! The only issue I had was not getting a tracking number, but I am happy with the service and will be using them in the next week or two again. Thanks Freespores!!!

OfflineCruise1687
Amateur
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Michigan
    #15911836 - 03/06/12 10:44 PM (12 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

tmoney said:
Just a quick update -

I got my spores in the mail today. I even got a free syringe even though I forgot to mention it in the comments sections :smile:!! Overall my experience has been positive and all three syringes were loaded with spores! The only issue I had was not getting a tracking number, but I am happy with the service and will be using them in the next week or two again. Thanks Freespores!!!

Got mine today as well, it also came with a FREE SPORE syringe...so I guess the name isn't as wrong as you guys thought!

Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery

#15911976 - 03/06/12 11:23 PM (12 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

tmoney said:
Just a quick update -

I ordered last night at 9 and mine shipped today! And I even got the tracking #! ( I made an account and it was under purchase tracking, I think that's why you might not have got your.) but yeah I'm really excited, they came through with fast shipping. THANKS FREESPORES!!!!!

--------------------
Wobble de womps

Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery

#15920214 - 03/08/12 03:28 PM (12 years, 13 days ago)

So today I just got my order! Ordered Monday night at 9:00 pm and got package 12:00pm on Thursday! Crazy fast shipping and processing I got Cambodians and my free one was F Albino. The spore syringes have noticibly black flakes floating in them. I am a lifelong customar and will never buy from a diffrent store, THANKS FREESPORES!!!!!!! A++++
Peace,
Alex

--------------------
Wobble de womps

Offlinefr0g7
Shampoo Fragrance Tester

#15920285 - 03/08/12 03:39 PM (12 years, 13 days ago)

They include a free syringe w/ purchase, don't take the name too literally.

I love this sponsor, fast shipping and great product.

--------------------
When I was a kid, my father always used to wash my mouth out with soap; but that was only to get rid of any traces of his DNA.

Offlinebilly

Re: freespores! [Re: fr0g7]
    #15920485 - 03/08/12 04:17 PM (12 years, 13 days ago)

f+ albino has clear spores. there shouldnt be black in that syringe.

Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery

Re: freespores! [Re: billy]
    #15920489 - 03/08/12 04:18 PM (12 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

billy said:
f+ albino has clear spores. there shouldnt be black in that syringe.

There's some if you look close, is that bad?!

--------------------
Wobble de womps

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale