Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSeriously_Spaced
Psychedelic Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: California,United States ... Flag
Dating Lucy Today =) <3
    #15774257 - 02/07/12 02:52 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Edited:Dropping cid for the Second time its 100mics per hit and this guy gave me a 5 strip for FREE! i was like wow dude awesome anyway i was wondering how many mics for an amazing trip????I can wait to dop theese tabs or tab i might only do one.What do you guys think is a good dose fo a super psychedelic  trip ?????

--------------------
All you need is love:heart:

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?-John Lennon

I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.
-John Lennon

Life is like a dang old rubix cube you get one side right you mess up the other-Boomhauer
To do list-Ketamine:specialk:, Mushrooms:heart:,LSD:awecid::,Salvia:rocket:,DMT,DXM:crazy2:,Cocaine:rail2:,2c-e:pipesmoke:,Molly:rave:,E:heart:,MXE, 4-Aco-DMT, 25inbome:heart:,6-APB and    5-meo-dalt

Edited by Seriously_Spaced (02/07/12 07:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineupinthetrees
.Ease through your Mind.
Male

Loc: P/N/W
Re: Dating Lucy Today =) <3 [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #15774294 - 02/07/12 02:57 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

cannot give out dosage advice,
be careful assuming you know how many 'mics' of 'lsd' are on each tab,,
unless ur a chemist it's more or less heresay,,
regardless i would -start small- adn work up from there, see where the journey takes you.

--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Offlinetokinman21
Stranger
Re: Dating Lucy Today =) <3 [Re: upinthetrees]
    #15774324 - 02/07/12 03:02 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

You have five, so you can always take more a different day.  Take 1 your first time.  And ride that 1 to the end, don't redose it.

OfflineTheJollyRancher
Stranger

#15774352 - 02/07/12 03:07 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Yea off a new batch like that it's probably wise to take one and ride it out. That will give you a really clear idea of how high you wanna dose with the other 4.

--------------------

OfflineCapTrips
Dead Head

Re: Dating Lucy Today =) <3 [Re: TheJollyRancher]
    #15774364 - 02/07/12 03:09 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Just take 1 and have fun and be safe!

--------------------

InvisiblePeterPanda209
Who has BitCoins?
Male User Gallery

Loc: •FrEsH CoAsT Flag
Re: Dating Lucy Today =) <3 [Re: tokinman21]
    #15774376 - 02/07/12 03:11 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

It's not really true that it's "unlikely to know your dose per hit". It's just something that has been adapted from tons of people not being able to get legit L. In other words jealousy. Not saying the poster who mentioned it is jealous but what he heard stems from it likely in whoever he heard it from.

Generally the people who get it from the chemist know how much is in it and from there on it really depends on the intentions and honesty from each person between you and them. =\

Yes it's true people lie about it but it's not rare to hear the truth it's just certain people don't know honest people.

On a count of he gave you a free 5strip I'd take it as good vibes to not let go unnoticed. When you buy maybe even return the favor. We can't tell you exact doses but one should just dose to comfort :smile:

OfflineSeriously_Spaced
Psychedelic Lover
Male User Gallery

#15774405 - 02/07/12 03:17 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah i have 5 might as well test the waters with one ill see you guys on the other side dropping in t-minus 10min :awecid:

--------------------

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?-John Lennon

I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.
-John Lennon

Life is like a dang old rubix cube you get one side right you mess up the other-Boomhauer
To do list-Ketamine:specialk:, Mushrooms:heart:,LSD:awecid::,Salvia:rocket:,DMT,DXM:crazy2:,Cocaine:rail2:,2c-e:pipesmoke:,Molly:rave:,E:heart:,MXE, 4-Aco-DMT, 25inbome:heart:,6-APB and    5-meo-dalt

Offlinetokinman21
Stranger
    #15774421 - 02/07/12 03:19 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Seriously_Spaced said:
Yeah i have 5 might as well test the waters with one ill see you guys on the other side dropping in t-minus 10min :awecid:

Good vibes bro, You're gonna have an amazing time!

OfflineSeriously_Spaced
Psychedelic Lover
Male User Gallery

#15774431 - 02/07/12 03:21 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks tokin:biggrin: right now im getting all the setting right, its raining to which wwill be amazing! Almost time to blast off...:lsdabc:

--------------------

-John Lennon

OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

#15774436 - 02/07/12 03:22 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

i say test one. if it is legit L then eat all four next time. L is super awesome, but be warned it's not always the most comfortable drug out there ime. it can be a little gross feeling on the come up and sort of dark at times but you won't regret it.

Offlinetokinman21
Stranger
Re: Dating Lucy Today =) <3 [Re: JacksonMetaller]
    #15774452 - 02/07/12 03:26 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

JacksonMetaller said:
i say test one. if it is legit L then eat all four next time. L is super awesome, but be warned it's not always the most comfortable drug out there ime. it can be a little gross feeling on the come up and sort of dark at times but you won't regret it.

Sorry, but that is absolutely terrible advice.  He's never played with the drug before, and you're telling him to quadruple his dosage for his second trip?  If he took four hits of some of the acid out there with little-no experience...God help him.  :facepalm:

Edited by tokinman21 (02/07/12 03:27 PM)

Invisiblechuptoo
Stranger

#15774468 - 02/07/12 03:30 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

godspeed, seriouslyspaced.

:thumbup:

OfflineLipovBog
sā tv asmin parama-prema-rūpā
Male User Gallery

#15774485 - 02/07/12 03:34 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I think taking 1 would be a good decision. If it's really 100 mics per hit you will have a nice trip. I went over 100 mics dosage only 2 or 3 times and I had very good time.

Be safe!

OfflineTheJollyRancher
Stranger

Re: Dating Lucy Today =) <3 [Re: chuptoo]
    #15774487 - 02/07/12 03:35 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I'm gonna be :nyan:  right along with you lol, have a good trip.

Feels  :psychsplit: man

--------------------

Invisiblechuptoo
Stranger

Re: Dating Lucy Today =) <3 [Re: TheJollyRancher]
    #15774496 - 02/07/12 03:36 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

OfflineSeriously_Spaced
Psychedelic Lover
Male User Gallery

#15774534 - 02/07/12 03:43 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

It wasnt perferated just a long strip so i got a measuring tape out and just kind of divided it myself into five equal parts and took one  i mightve gotten like 50 more mics than i wanted but irregaurdless this should be an amazing trip , just dosesed about 3min ago so i cant wait:feelsgoodman:

--------------------

-John Lennon

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #15774563 - 02/07/12 03:50 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

tokinman21 said:
Quote:

JacksonMetaller said:

Sorry, but that is absolutely terrible advice.  He's never played with the drug before, and you're telling him to quadruple his dosage for his second trip?  If he took four hits of some of the acid out there with little-no experience...God help him.  :facepalm:

My first trip was basically like that. It all worked out fine, but I was in the right place and surrounded by the right people. If circumstances were different it could've & probably would've gone really wrong. :shrug:

--------------------

Offlinetokinman21
Stranger
Re: Dating Lucy Today =) <3 [Re: Dark_Star]
    #15774600 - 02/07/12 03:58 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
Quote:

tokinman21 said:
Quote:

JacksonMetaller said:

My first trip was basically like that. It all worked out fine, but I was in the right place and surrounded by the right people. If circumstances were different it could've & probably would've gone really wrong. :shrug:

One of my first trips was like that...I was alone, in a bad setting (high school, in my basement, and had to walk by a parent to get to the bathroom) but I still had an amazing time.  I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face and experienced a total breakthrough, I took 4 hits like Jackson told OP to take.  I loved it...but I recognize that someone else probably could have very easily reacted to the same trip by being arrested or carted away by paramedics.

OfflineSeriously_Spaced
Psychedelic Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Dating Lucy Today =) <3 [Re: Dark_Star]
    #15774617 - 02/07/12 04:02 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Dont worry i have plans for the other 3 1/2 tabs for later.......

--------------------

-John Lennon

Offlinetokinman21
Stranger
    #15774618 - 02/07/12 04:02 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Sorry though, you don't need those vibes today!  Clear your mind, be happy, and prepare for an incredible incredible night!  I recommend waiting until the peak (~3 hours) to smoke any weed because you'll be shocked at how much it spikes things up and you want a chance to just enjoy the Lucy by itself.  If you are loving it, you might not even want to smoke at all...it would make it more intense and it can be nice, but it's quality over quantity, my friend!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom