Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebolton-liberty-cap
Male User Gallery

Liberty Caps
    #15738902 - 01/30/12 04:17 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Hey, i was just wondering im no good with the different dose of mushrooms... but i hear people say they take like 5+ grams of dried psiloocybe cubensis, i was just wondering how many dried liberty caps on average would be in a gram, and how 1 gram of liberty caps compare in strengh to 1 gram of cubensis.....just been wondering so i could have a decent idea of how intense these experiences are most libs iv eaten was 100....any ideas anyone?

--------------------
drugs to try: LSD,, Mushrooms, Ketamine AMT, 25C-NBOMe, MDMA, MXE, DMT, Ayahuasca, Salvia, Mescaline, 2C-I, 2C-C, 2C-E, DOC, 4-ACO-DMT, MDA, 4-ACO-MiPT, AL-LAD, 1P-LSD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShineonu
I used to trip like fuck!
Male

Re: Liberty Caps [Re: bolton-liberty-cap]
    #15738921 - 01/30/12 04:22 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Had some damn sweet trips on them years ago...

Didnt really bother weighing them, just ate until I could no longer ride as bike and the sky was a rainbow....I remember my friend having a  full carrier bag of them!

--------------------
What I saw was everything that could never be described. My life, my world, everything was nothing, no fear no fun no enlightenment,space, colours, visions it all led to one place... inside and the answer I had always wanted. The answer is not there, 

Male User Gallery

Re: Liberty Caps [Re: Shineonu]
    #15739066 - 01/30/12 04:58 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

lol for real!! i bet he had 1 intense craazy trip!!

--------------------
drugs to try: LSD,, Mushrooms, Ketamine AMT, 25C-NBOMe, MDMA, MXE, DMT, Ayahuasca, Salvia, Mescaline, 2C-I, 2C-C, 2C-E, DOC, 4-ACO-DMT, MDA, 4-ACO-MiPT, AL-LAD, 1P-LSD

OfflineHarryL
Squnä'am
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State
    #15739415 - 01/30/12 06:05 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Depends on how big your liberty caps are I suppose... Have seen small ones and big ones
They tend to be 1.2-1.8 times more potent than cubes in my estimate... so say around 3-4 gm for level 5...

I think 100 liberty caps would be in that range and would be intense....
Think last time I took them, probably took 30 and was good..

Think if you search the forum,
Can find various estimates for mushrooms per gram

--------------------
Mushroom hunting:  One bad mushroom can ruin your day! Know it or throw it.

Male User Gallery

Re: Liberty Caps [Re: HarryL]
    #15741994 - 01/31/12 09:57 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

ahh right thank you for your infomation and when i had 100 magic mushroom they where picked by myself about a week or 2 prior to consuming so just dried out put in 2 baggies in a jar with silica gel to absorb any water that might seep in.....and i would rate that experience as a mid level 3 so you think i may have a higher tolerance to psilocybin than the average person?

--------------------

Invisiblemandrax360
Woodchipper Deluxe
Male User Gallery

Loc: Nelson Mandela House, Peckham Flag
    #15742063 - 01/31/12 10:18 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

20~30 for mild trip ,30~50 for a good trip and sometimes when we go camping (lads weekend in the woods ) 70~100 and for me thats some crazy shit but nowhere near a ego dead . also depends on a few factors

1. body weight
2. tolerance (last time you took ,4~8 week gap is good)
3. diet on the day (empty stomach works great but nausea can be a bitch)
4. depends on potency , no 2 shrooms are the same when it comes to libs as the weather plays a big role , it not like they where all grow in the same conduction eg same temp , humidity and so on as they weather changes all the time as where cubes culted at home are kept at a constant climate.

so to sum up eat about 20 give it 30min and then take 30 more .works a treat for me and im about 5.9 and top the scales at 11st

Male User Gallery

Re: Liberty Caps [Re: mandrax360]
    #15742091 - 01/31/12 10:26 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

i weight about 8 stone give or take am 5 ft 3 inches 20 years old,
my usual dose is between 60-80 and max ive had was the 100 i talked about earlier...when i had 100 i prob had them 2 weeks before, i always eat shrooms on a relatively empty stomach maybe fast for 5 hours prior to eating raw, and on potency i dont really know this year was my first year picking liberties so cant say for any other seasons and places picked from but i picked my shrooms from about 8 different fields all over my town but from what people said about this year, they said that they where quite potent in the uk magic mushroom thread for this year.

--------------------

OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

#15742992 - 01/31/12 02:27 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Liberty caps are definately some of the most potent shrooms I've ever done.
2.5 grams left me going from crying to laughing in a span of like 5 minutes. My body couldn't take it it felt like I was going to explode with emotion its hard to explain.
They are crazy though. Intense visuals.

OfflineShineonu
I used to trip like fuck!
Male

#15743160 - 01/31/12 03:12 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

bolton-liberty-cap said:

Hahahhah I meant he bought a  carrier bag full...we had the tea together, we never used to weigh them... just brew the tea... thinking back now we were crazy as fuck, but always had mad trips!

--------------------
What I saw was everything that could never be described. My life, my world, everything was nothing, no fear no fun no enlightenment,space, colours, visions it all led to one place... inside and the answer I had always wanted. The answer is not there, 

Male User Gallery

Re: Liberty Caps [Re: Shineonu]
    #15744180 - 01/31/12 07:04 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Shineonu said:
Quote:

bolton-liberty-cap said:

Hahahhah I meant he bought a  carrier bag full...we had the tea together, we never used to weigh them... just brew the tea... thinking back now we were crazy as fuck, but always had mad trips!

haha!! ahh right yeah a full bag on his own would ov been fucked up!!! between you though that is still impressive i bet u guys saw some fucked up stuff that night XD this september i think i might raise my dose to the 150-200 range if im feeling confident try my usual 80 see how it goes then eat more if i want to see how far the rabbit hole goes..... but for me no shrooms till september -_- going to be a long wait lol

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder