Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSatan666
Stranger

Growing Panaeolus Cyanescens in mad season grow bags ? / Golden Teacher Review
    #15731032 - 01/28/12 08:15 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I am having trouble finding information on growing them in mad season grow bags, or grow bags in general.

Anyone have experience doing this ? I have grown golden teachers with wonderful results in the bags.

I like the bags because it seems difficult to contaminate and what I do is I put the bags in a bin with water and a fish tank heater. I use a wire fencing type material to suspend the bags over the water to increase the temperature. It's cold where they are located at room temperature.

Would the pan's be able to grow just in the bag? or do they need some sort of special treatment that the golden teachers don't ? Thanks.

My babies. I love the spirit of the golden teacher. A pleasant guide to have in your home. Kind. Gentle. Old. Playful. Caring. That's how I'd describe Golden Teachers. The spirit knows me well and has known me in past lives. Was very kind to my girlfriend and they were her first experience eating the magical fungi. Visual. Euphoric. Body high. Can't give it a number rating. Wouldn't do it justice. Try them. :smile:

If the pan's wouldn't do good in a grow bag, what strain would you suggest for what I am seeking ? I am looking for mushrooms with a different visual set. The ones that produce those.. melting and outlandish open eyed visuals. Not so much as geometric shapes/patterns/colors but warping/twisting/melting with visuals that consist of hieroglyphics and things of that nature. Had mushrooms like that and I believe them to be the pans. Help me , please ? :smile:

Edited by Satan666 (01/28/12 08:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineManicMongrel
Paragorn of pointless comments
Male

Loc: Across the Atlantic
Re: Growing Panaeolus Cyanescens in mad season grow bags ? / Golden Teacher Review [Re: Satan666]
    #15737691 - 01/30/12 11:33 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

It has a good chance of working, although pans demand good ventilation. You will most likely get a lot more fruits if you follow the current trends, with the substrate spread out in a tray.

Pans are also notorious for making pins anywhere that light gets trough, meaning that transparent spawn bags tend to get dozens of fruits squeezed against the walls deep in the substrate.

--------------------
Rules and laws are guidelines, to follow them by definition is equivalent to ignoring responsibility

- Let me know if anything in my Trade List got your attention! New asian pan varieties up for trade [10.july.2013]

"Familiarity breeds contempt"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order