Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinezpores
MycoAngelo~
Male User Gallery

Looking to grow some edibles
    #14351262 - 04/25/11 07:53 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

If this is the wrong place to ask or whatever, I'm sorry, feel free to delete it lol

Anyway I'm really wanna try to grow some edibles using RR's laundry basket method, I know how to do it as I have his DVD's but I'm wondering if anyone could maybe let me know a good strain of edibles that might be the most forgiving for someone new to edibles? I was thinking just oysters from one of the sponsors? i have gotten other spores from ralphsters but I didn't know if there is a more preferred source for edibles or not. Any help is appreciated, thank you :smile:

I was thinking something that is already germinated would be awesome too, If could take it to agar or straight to rye that would be nice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOzzy
TimeLord
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Looking to grow some edibles [Re: zpores]
    #14351493 - 04/25/11 08:33 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Oyster's are  a great choice. It really rocks through colonizing and prepping subs for them is pretty easy, as you can fruit them on just about everything.:thumbup:

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Looking to grow some edibles [Re: zpores]
    #14352784 - 04/25/11 11:45 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

i actually never knew how many edibles ralphs had till a few weeks ago, i like there selections alot.  You really can't go wrong, just don't try to grow shiitake or something out of a strawbasket lol  you mainly want to stick to oysters for straw i can't recall which other ones work.  And for oysters u basically want to figuer out what color you want for the most part, i think i heard pink oysters don't taste quite as well as the other ones but other than that.  Another option is the beech mushroom which sopposedly is tastier than oysters but ive never had them before.  Im going to guess oysters will be a little bit more forgiving than the beech mushrooms.  You'll most likely end up with more mushrooms from them as well because of that.

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract