Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleGhostwriter

Loc: USA
San Pedro chips
    #14258269 - 04/08/11 12:12 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

so before someone says "do your research" or "use the search engine", i have,

i have done plenty of research but am going over my finals of preperation and wanted people with experience to give me feedback or help and thoughts..

i started with 120 grams of dry san pedro skins/chips whatever you want to call them..

earlier in the month i ate 20 grams and had a resonable trip but thought it was possibly threshold and i had slight visuals and patterns and great body buzz..

i hate another 20 grams on another occasion and didnt feel much but a great body buzz and very very slight visual distortion but not hallucinations stomach swelling and discomfort..

so now i want to brew the remainging ~80 grams of san pedro in a tea
my plan is to:
-put 80 grams into coffe grinder and grind to a fine powder
-put in a pot with about double the amount of water to the volume of powder
-put on a slight simmer for about 2-3 hours adding liquid ass necessary
-strain cactus material threw a t-shirt and add water to a bowl
-but new water in the pot and add strained cactus material to that and repeat boil and strain
-do a 3rd boil and strain of the cactus material after that
-combine the 3 different liquids into a final pot and add cactus again and simmer for about 2 more hours
-strain the cactus and reduce water volume to minimal amount
-split between 2 people and hope for the best!

the 20 grams i ate plain gave me a good buzz everytime so im hoping that doubling my dose in a tea will produce a nice trip.

ive read about then evaporating your tea into a resin, do you think this is more logical than just drinking the tea?

i think just reducing the water volume into about 2-4 shots worth would be easier and less time to do, what do you think you would do?

thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGhostwriter

Re: San Pedro chips [Re: Ghostwriter]
    #14259006 - 04/08/11 02:57 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

??

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

Loc: the universe, the milky w...
    #14259847 - 04/08/11 05:34 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

No experience here, but I hate eating or drinking nasty tasting plant matter. If I can turn it into some material that I can roll into a ball and swallow like a pill, then that's what I'm going to do.

--------------------
Open mind, open heart, open book.

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: San Pedro chips [Re: healing]
    #14260260 - 04/08/11 07:08 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

I used to boil it down to a shot glass and just chug it, but eventually my body learned to reject it because the taste is just too revolting.  The smell of it even gives me dry heaves.  Now I reduce it down to half a shot glass, pour it on a glass plate and dry it with a fan and then a dehydrator.  It will eventually turn to powder and you can gelcap it for zero contact.  That's the only I fly nowadays.

Also in the future, give bridgesii a shot.  I'll never go back to San Pedro again.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

InvisibleGhostwriter

Re: San Pedro chips [Re: joemolloy]
    #14260275 - 04/08/11 07:15 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

I used to boil it down to a shot glass and just chug it, but eventually my body learned to reject it because the taste is just too revolting.  The smell of it even gives me dry heaves.  Now I reduce it down to half a shot glass, pour it on a glass plate and dry it with a fan and then a dehydrator.  It will eventually turn to powder and you can gelcap it for zero contact.  That's the only I fly nowadays.

yeah i think i was going to try that but didnt know if it was worth while. Did you just keep the final product of water on low heat (like a very slight simmer/not close to boil so it dont burn anything) until it got smaller and smaller?

Quote:

Also in the future, give bridgesii a shot.  I'll never go back to San Pedro again.

yeah i plan to try bridgesii a shot soon, i just ordered the san pedro because i knew it was good so i know i can get something out of it.

Do you prepare your bridgesii the same as you would with the shot method of san pedro?

Have you ever gotten the dry chips of bridgesii or just fresh cuttings?

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#14260569 - 04/08/11 08:31 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

Yeah, just stand over the pot and keep stirring it so it doesn't burn.  Eventually you'll want to pour it on the glass plate when gets gooey. 

Bridgesii is prepared the same way as San Pedro.  One foot of it always gets me tripping pretty hard and I've never had a weak bridgesii, they are damn consistent and powerful.

I usually buy live cuttings because I plant all of the tips and I don't like the paranoia that accompanies buying products that are in legal gray areas like dried cactus.  But I do often dry my cactus and make chips or powder out of them.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

InvisibleGhostwriter

#14260602 - 04/08/11 08:39 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

Yeah, just stand over the pot and keep stirring it so it doesn't burn.  Eventually you'll want to pour it on the glass plate when gets gooey. 

i plan to do the tea with dry chips that i will powder myself. What do you mean when it gets gooey? I know that the dry cactus should slime up with some water but after i strain it threw a t-shirt then i will have just water right? so why put it on a glass plate when it gets gooey? do you mean when the water evaporates so much that i am left with minimal amounts of water so it will eventually turn to another type of resin/goo?

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#14260663 - 04/08/11 08:55 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

do you mean when the water evaporates so much that i am left with minimal amounts of water so it will eventually turn to another type of resin/goo?

Yes, that's when I pour it on the glass plate.  Once it hardens you can take a scraper or razor and break it up.

--------------------

Offlineislanduniverse
Male

#14261282 - 04/08/11 11:32 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

seems to me if you already have stuff in powder form you should just capsule in the biggest capsules you can find

take all of it and be sure to drink water with it, but slowly. probably best to eat all of them over 1hr period.

be sure to not eat anything beforehand for at least 8-12 hrs.

seems like brewing dried source might produce more revolting yield than brewing a freshly chopped/blended source, but not sure.

otherwise perhaps just do an iso extraction on it

Edited by islanduniverse (04/08/11 11:33 PM)

InvisibleGhostwriter

Re: San Pedro chips [Re: islanduniverse]
    #14262527 - 04/09/11 10:38 AM (13 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

seems to me if you already have stuff in powder form you should just capsule in the biggest capsules you can find

i dont have powder i have the dry chips of the green flesh

Quote:

seems like brewing dried source might produce more revolting yield than brewing a freshly chopped/blended source, but not sure.

have you ever brewed a tea with dry cactus? i have not yet but was wondering, what type of revolting yield it could possibly produce? i wouldnt doubt that the mescaline would be in that final yield to

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules