Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelocobaker
Stranger
Bringing shrooms on plane..
    #1383733 - 03/17/03 09:39 AM (21 years, 17 days ago)

What's up Shroomery?

I'm a huge lurker, with a question, finally. I am going to Cancun in a few days and my friend just gave me a chocolate bar with shrooms inside, not too big at all. I was wondering if I could bring it on the plane because I'm thinking it would be awesome to trip on the beach, in the sun...on a beautiful day.

It's in a chocolate bar and supposedly ground up inside...can I bring it on a flight? And also, where? Carry-on or luggage? My friends seem to think there's no problem, but I'm, not sure, especially since it is "international".

Let me know, it'd be great and THANKS so much for reading/responding..peace.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
Re: Bringing shrooms on plane.. [Re: locobaker]
    #1383802 - 03/17/03 09:57 AM (21 years, 17 days ago)

i would be very careful! if cancun is anything like the bahamas and other islands, you will have no problem finding them there. or many other things, for that matter. anyway, if you're determined, i'd put them in my underwear. definitely not in luggage.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: Bringing shrooms on plane.. [Re: Bilge]
    #1383839 - 03/17/03 10:10 AM (21 years, 17 days ago)

Woah woah, don't put it in your underwear!!

They'll search you, and find an inconspicuous chocolate bar in your underpants and be like "hmmm suspicious." If it looks like an actual chocolate bar, like a brand from a micro-chocolate factory or something then just stick it in your luggage. But you are the only one who knows just how inconspicuous this chocolate is. If you think it would arouse suspicion then don't do it. I think the way to do it is to assume that you WILL be searched, and have it sitting there looking innocently up at the customs official saying "Oh, I'm just a chocolate bar, don't mind me."

My recent flying experience showed to me that there are lots of gaps in the customs net through which to sneak drugs, but I will not be taking the risk anytime soon, that's for sure. But let's say I REALLY wanted to do it.

I'd put a bunch of food and goodies together in a bag within my backpack, and then they'd look through it, find all the food, and wave me through. Or maybe they'd confiscate my peanut butter sandwiches. I don't know.

My plan for getting high next time I go travelling: Go to places where I can pick mushrooms in the wild in the right season and go nuts.

Offlinelocobaker
Stranger
Re: Bringing shrooms on plane.. [Re: Dogomush]
    #1383858 - 03/17/03 10:14 AM (21 years, 17 days ago)

Hmmm...not taped to my underwear? That's what a friend suggested.

Should I get a few chocolates and other candies and stick them in my carry on bag? I mean, it'll look like I'm a fan of Hersheys, and a lot of candy...I dunno.

Thanks for the replies so far, definatley look forward to seeing more and making a decision, I know you guys are pros.

Anonymous

#1383938 - 03/17/03 10:33 AM (21 years, 17 days ago)

If its one chocolate then I wouldn't worry too much about it. Put it in your luggage with a hershey bar or something. No one is going to think 'Hmmm I bet that chocolate contains MUSHROOMS!'.

Invisibleblahblahblah
Mad Scientist

Loc: South America
Re: Bringing shrooms on plane.. [Re: Organic]
    #1384002 - 03/17/03 10:48 AM (21 years, 17 days ago)

Or eat it and THEN get on the plane :blush: wow I cant even imagine the trip if you had a window seat

InvisibleMeat_Log_Smurf
FumbDuck

Loc: BFE
Re: Bringing shrooms on plane.. [Re: blahblahblah]
    #1384037 - 03/17/03 10:56 AM (21 years, 17 days ago)

lol stuff it down the back of your pants then after t melts pull the wrapper out. Then it will look like you shit your pants. Good fuckin idea. Im gonna try that next time I fly.

OfflineTold
Artiest

Loc: Rockies
Re: Bringing shrooms on plane.. [Re: Meat_Log_Smurf]
    #1384197 - 03/17/03 11:45 AM (21 years, 17 days ago)

fuck just put it in your carry on luggage when they ask what is this be like "its a cocaine filled chocolate bar" then go its a friggen chocolate bar you have a problem? lol. they wont ask any more questions cause if you did it right then you will fool em.

or if you dont have the balls to do that :tongue:....

just say its a special chocolate bar with no sugar cause im diabetic. instead there is a special sweetner.

or its just a chocolate bar my mum gave me for the flight.

oh and stay away from dogs... consider them your enimie now. you dont want a dog fucking chacing you down :s

iono maybe im full of shit but thats what i would do (the diabetic one, im not though)

good luck :smile:

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

Re: Bringing shrooms on plane.. [Re: Told]
    #1384267 - 03/17/03 12:07 PM (21 years, 17 days ago)

You will probably get it on the plane no problem, but you cant take ANY food off a plane internationally, because of the risk of giving them bugs/virii, etc.

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Bringing shrooms on plane.. [Re: SHiZNO]
    #1384525 - 03/17/03 01:19 PM (21 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

You will probably get it on the plane no problem, but you cant take ANY food off a plane internationally, because of the risk of giving them bugs/virii, etc.

Eh? I have flown to many countries in Europe, North and South America and have never had a problem taking food on or off of any flight. I haven't flown as much since all the security crap, but still have not had a problem on the few flights I have been on.

There have been a few places that didn't allow fresh fruit to be taken off, but cookies, crackers, etc were no problem at all.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineLoveScarlett
Gypsy
Female

Loc: The Sticks
    #1384872 - 03/17/03 02:53 PM (21 years, 17 days ago)

put it in a lunch bag with some other food, sandwich, soda, etc. put it inside a hershey bar wrapper if you're paranoid. it will run through the detector and just look like lunch.  if they ask, say that you heard the flight no longer serves lunch because you cant have knive, fork, etc. which is true, and you are a diabetic. :shocked: 

--------------------
So if she dies
And if you write of it
Being a writer and shit
Dulling it so you sleep again at night,
Alone or telling it to whores
Their minds are dull
But oh their cunts are in the proper place
You pay them but sometimes they like it too
And feel your wounds more eagerly than they feel you,
-- E. Hemmingway, Paris ca. 1926

Anonymous

Re: Bringing shrooms on plane.. [Re: LoveScarlett]
    #1384978 - 03/17/03 03:17 PM (21 years, 17 days ago)

Oh and if you are worried about the dogs they cant smel for mushrooms they only smell for weed, coke, heroin, and infetamines they dont smell for mushrooms or K or stuff like that. But they can smell opiat pills like oxy and perks and sutch.

OfflinedoCtR_diSCreeT
DoctR g0nEMaAd...

Loc: iNfesTinG yOur teRraRium
Re: Bringing shrooms on plane.. [Re: blahblahblah]
    #1385025 - 03/17/03 03:29 PM (21 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Or eat it and THEN get on the plane  wow I cant even imagine the trip if you had a window seat

The visuals would be cool.  But other than that it would be the most boring trip ever.  Stuck in a plane, looking outside, wanting to be outside in the sky.  IMO I wouldn't enjoy it too much.  :smirk: 

--------------------

Peace!

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#1385061 - 03/17/03 03:37 PM (21 years, 17 days ago)

Just put it in a zip-lock bag with a varity of other small chocolates (Kisses or winter mints) or candy bars that you have split in half.  If it's mixed in with an asortment of candy I'm sure you'll have no problems. 

On a similar note, one time when I went to Florida I blended up an 1/8 of shrooms in some OJ and carried it on the plane in a 20 oz Sunny D bottle.  Worked like a charm.  They even opened the bottle up at the security check point to smell if it had alcohol in it...  just smelled it and handed it right back... no questions asked.  :cool: 

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract