Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleshallowbastard
the friendly puppet
Male User Gallery

Bad Acid Trip VERSUS Bad Mushrooms Trip
    #13683070 - 12/25/10 01:22 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Which one is worse to your opinion and why

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLobsterSauceDiscord
 User Gallery

Re: Bad Acid Trip VERSUS Bad Mushrooms Trip [Re: shallowbastard]
    #13683101 - 12/25/10 01:32 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Never had a bad acid trip. I've had times where the balance was turning but as it's so easy going on the mind it's easy to steer it back on course.

I was fairly new to mushrooms when I had my only bad one and as your thinking is a lot more topsy turvy on them than acid it was hard to get out of it. If we didn't find the hash it would have stayed like that. Was hellish. Wasn't even after that much either but it was just the setting was fucked.

--------------------

Offlinewoodruss67
barely here ,almost there
 User Gallery

#13683108 - 12/25/10 01:34 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

for me, acid because its a way more intense trip for myself, some mya disagree. and the experience of mushrooms is somewhat milder to me ,than acid. for certain species that is. ,but i say it could go either way,depends on the setting,and events prior,and the individual.

--------------------
everything i post is only in reference to my alternate persona's , and is based on their needs to fit in.
woodruss.:crazy2:

Invisibleeckhem

Re: Bad Acid Trip VERSUS Bad Mushrooms Trip [Re: woodruss67]
    #13683334 - 12/25/10 02:42 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I've had bad experiences with both, but they were circumstantial.
My shroom "bad trips" seem worse, feel worse, and happen more often that with lsd.

Of course, I really dont get "bad trips" all that often anyway.  Like 2-3 times total on shrooms.  Had a brief section of bad thoughts for only one of my acid trips.  And that wasn't really "bad" when thinking back...

Acid really is just a totally chill drug.  Shrooms control the trip when you take em, acid is the opposite.  You are in control of the lsd.

Invisibleharmonizechris
Fulfilled mind - Gone scared

Re: Bad Acid Trip VERSUS Bad Mushrooms Trip [Re: eckhem]
    #13683702 - 12/25/10 04:54 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

indeed, ACID when u have a bad'' trip its ust because you made it bad..... but mushrooms if ur in an bad situation it tends to be alot more strssful and damadging to the soul than LSD........

OfflineYacub
Psychedelic Redneck
Male User Gallery

Loc: NOLA Flag
    #13683780 - 12/25/10 05:22 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

The bad feelings are more intense on shrooms, but last way longer on LSD. Both of my bad trips on LSD came from taking way more than I was used to, my one bad trip on shrooms was on a regular dose of homegrown from a batch that I had gotten good results from in the past. Shrooms have a tendency to make me really cranky unless everything goes perfect, I don't have that problem with LSD.

OfflineAtlantic Wind
 User Gallery

Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Re: Bad Acid Trip VERSUS Bad Mushrooms Trip [Re: Yacub]
    #13684512 - 12/25/10 08:54 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Shrooms are more intense and scary in my opinion. Never experienced a bad acid trip, the experience just seems too cheerful.

Offlinemasterfluffypants
The Psilocybin Psychospawn
Male

Loc: Electric Ladyland Flag
Re: Bad Acid Trip VERSUS Bad Mushrooms Trip [Re: Atlantic Wind]
    #13684824 - 12/25/10 10:31 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I haven't had a "bad-trip" before out of all the years of tripping, but I've had certain uncomfortable experiences that have left me in fear, but also taught me a lesson about overcoming the shadow within myself. I would consider that a bad trip, but I feel like I learned too much from it for it to be "bad".

--------------------
"You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?"

"Mmm...All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly."

:peyote: :sanpedro:    :sanpedro: :peyote:

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #13684850 - 12/25/10 10:36 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I can't really tell you for sure.  I've only had one bad acid trip on 12 tabs, it got better as soon as I changed my setting.  It was worse than my bad mushroom trip, but I got over it in like 45 minutes.  The bad acid trip was when I was lost, and had no idea how to get home, and didn't have my phone, or money, or a car.  The mushroom trip was at home.  Maybe if the mushroom trip was in the acid setting, it would have been worse.

Only had one bad mushroom trip, but it lasted 8 hours, and there was absolutely nothing I could do to stop it.

So they both have their pros and cons in my experience.

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

#13684855 - 12/25/10 10:40 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I think the bad mushroom trip is much tougher to deal with. Mushroom trips are far more emotionally involved for me as where lsd is more detached.

Offlinemasterfluffypants
Male

Re: Bad Acid Trip VERSUS Bad Mushrooms Trip [Re: BothHands]
    #13684856 - 12/25/10 10:40 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Ive had sort of uncomfortable experiences, but I meditate and I am very intact with my energy and spirit so I can usually calm myself down and change the direction of the trip.

--------------------
"You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?"

Invisiblesnuffedout

Loc: Earth
Re: Bad Acid Trip VERSUS Bad Mushrooms Trip [Re: masterfluffypants]
    #13684874 - 12/25/10 10:46 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I haven't had but maybe 2 bad trips in the last 15 years.  For me, I would say Acid is definitely worse though. Lsd last's longer, so if you do hit the point of no return, then it could be a long and scary night.  Not to mention the dirty feeling coming down from Lsd and it's harder to sleep. 

However, I do experience more paranoia with mushrooms.  I absolutely hate seeing people while Im on shrooms, unless were tripping together.  I think it's more or less a feeling that comes over me when I know I have a shit eating grin, can't talk right and my pupils are huge. So I get nervous about a neighbor or anyone else calling the police.

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Re: Bad Acid Trip VERSUS Bad Mushrooms Trip [Re: snuffedout]
    #13684892 - 12/25/10 10:52 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I get horrible nervous during the come up and like to be alone for the peak (of mushrooms) but after that social interaction is all gravy.

Offlineyogimeetreats
Mirror Explorer
 User Gallery

Re: Bad Acid Trip VERSUS Bad Mushrooms Trip [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #13684955 - 12/25/10 11:08 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

The closest I've come to a bad trip was on 4 hits of some REALLY good acid...

I have a tendancy to clench my jaw while tripping on acid so I always need gum or hard candy but I had none that time

While my entire reality was melting away I was just in a trance/zombie like mode clenching my jaw the whole time...

I just kept biting down as hard as I could...like the trip was so intense I just kept biting down....

my jaw was really sore the next day and I mightve grinded my teeth a little...

that trip was my second most recent and I had tripped countless times before that had happened...I dunno those hits just caught me by surprise and I wasn't getting good vibes from the setting and there was a really awkward non-tripper with us and nothing felt right...

as for shrooms....closest experience I've had was when my hearing/vision faded out and I passed out (not due to the shrooms at all) but it was because I smoked way too much of that k2 legal bud stuff in one sitting while I was tripping= BAD idea,

the physical symptoms of elevated blood pressure and heart beat (I could feel my heart beat in my neck and head...like POUNDING) from that stuff are not a good thing when youre tripping

But you really cant compare bad trip vs bad trip....it is all based on setting environment and what other drugs you have in your system....but my shroom one was the scariest (but I still love mushies but I will never smoke those legal buds ever again...will never cheat on my beloved mary jane again!)

--------------------
:smilingpuppy::tripping:

OfflineKalidoskop

Loc: MKE, Wisconsin Flag
Re: Bad Acid Trip VERSUS Bad Mushrooms Trip [Re: yogimeetreats]
    #13685020 - 12/25/10 11:28 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Shrooms, just from personal experience. Made a date with it, got antsy and decided to dose a few days early, and learned the hard way not to treat it like a toy. Some sort of death obsession, but that doesn't really describe what was going on. Think black holes. I was a black hole.  :trippinballs:

--------------------
somos nosotros que debemos que ser adivinos

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Bad Acid Trip VERSUS Bad Mushrooms Trip [Re: Kalidoskop]
    #13685066 - 12/25/10 11:49 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

IMO a bad mushrooms trip is worse because there is more panic involved.  Not saying this is how it is all the time, but from my experiences bad acid trips are more of seeing how shitty of a person i am to some people or the earth and mushrooms is more of like pure anxiety attack.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Invisibleshallowbastard
the friendly puppet
Male User Gallery

Re: Bad Acid Trip VERSUS Bad Mushrooms Trip [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #13685201 - 12/26/10 12:32 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

interesting. it seems, according to a majority so far, that bad mushroom trips are more "intense", while lsd bad trip are easier to handle.

i read above too that mushrooms mess more with you "soul". interesting stuff coming from the guys at the shroomery,

cheers.

--------------------

Offlinemasterfluffypants
Male

#13685226 - 12/26/10 12:39 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

With meditation and connection to yourself, "bad trips" can virtually ALWAYS be avoided IMO.

--------------------

Invisibleshallowbastard
the friendly puppet
Male User Gallery

Re: Bad Acid Trip VERSUS Bad Mushrooms Trip [Re: masterfluffypants]
    #13685259 - 12/26/10 12:46 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

masterfluffypants said:
With meditation and connection to yourself, "bad trips" can virtually ALWAYS be avoided IMO.

cmon man, thats not the question in hand. i dont even consider a bad trip what most people would consider a bad trip, or its concept. i call them "hard trips". but the question is meant for easier and quick understanding.

--------------------

Offlinemasterfluffypants
Male

#13685263 - 12/26/10 12:49 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Ehhh I have yet to experience a trip that I can really define as bad. I've had a "hard" trip I guess, but it doesn't ever last. I have yet to have a really frustrating difficult experience. Even while tripping massive face to the point of ego dissolution.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order