Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

cut molly?
    #13345337 - 10/16/10 06:33 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Has anyone ever had experience with molly they know for CERTAIN was cut? I've had powdered molly before that was actually really good, but 200mg felt more like 120-150mg etc. so I think it was cut with an inactive powder for profit sakes.

I imagine that is relatively common practice which is why I prefer crystal molly that hasn't been broken down yet. I imagine that would be how all molly SHOULD look at the end of the actual synthesis, and when its broken down to a fine powder I would almost have to assume it was cut.

My question though is can someone actually cut crystallized molly? I had this molly a few months ago and my friend had a party and I dosed a couple people and we had a good time, we were definitely rollin MDMA classic symptoms but this one girl (former meth head) got all pissy because she was trying to tell me the molly was cut with meth. When the molly was first broke out it was in one solid chunk about 3 grams and then eventually got broken down and parachuted/blown etc. The girl had not seen it until it was already broken down and SWORE it was "laced" or cut with meth because of the taste and cause she was a former meth head.

I had rolled on this molly a few times prior and beyond that rolled many many times through out the years so I know what some speedy rolls are like. This was not, speedy, IMO at least, because when I'm done rollin I can just go to sleep. I've had straight meth bomb rolls but had me up just staring at the ceiling, trying to sleep, and just getting up frustrated after an hour of a couple of hours and just smoking a bowl and contiuing being high.

So anyway, has anyone had molly that was not broken down that you tested and found anything in it other than MDMA? Is this common practice anywhere? I could see this being possible scientifically I've just never heard of it or experienced it any of the times I had molly, but this girl was so convinced, so it even had me wondering, although I fell asleep with ease at the end of the night, as did the other people, except for 2 who said they couldn't sleep cause they were "all twacked out".

This was like 5 months ago btw.

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale