Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblegolden1
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: north korea
4-aco-dmt, methylone, aniracetam, AND l-tryptophan induced mania..
    #12922080 - 07/19/10 11:00 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

It all started yesterday night with 180mg of methylone. Once the methylone had fully kicked in I took around 10-15mg of 4-aco-dmt. Surprisingly the come up anxiety/nervous energy of 4-aco-dmt still manifested itself while on methylone. I started getting some visuals and even closed eye visuals which I never really get. They were both very similar in style to DMT pre-breakthrough, but not very strong.

I then took aniracetam because I had given it to one of my friends once when he took mdma and it increased the effect from barely feeling it to "better than mdma." The difference was night and day for me as well. I would recommend trying it as I don't believe any negative effects come of it. It does reduce the rawness of psychedelics, though it is not necessarily a bad thing. All anxiety vanished. It was like my mind was still functioning on the psychedelic level of increased awareness, but aniracetam had brought order to the chaos. For example, the visual distortions decreased, yet my vision remained absolutely intriguing and beautiful. The "chaotic" mind state changed into one of complete clarity and critical thinking. My mind also started to feel like it stretched to infinity physically, which is a very cool feeling. I basically felt like I had upgraded my consciousness without introducing nearly as much distortion as usual on psychedelics.

It was night time and I pretty much stayed inside and created and listened to music the whole time, while intermittently going outside to look at how beautiful the sky was, so I will skip the details of the trip as they aren't very exciting... just awesome to have experienced.

After I thought the methylone had worn off and I pretty much had only minor visual distortions left from the 4-aco-dmt I decided to take only 100mg of l-tryptophan to restore my serotonin. I was trying to be careful only taking 1/5th of a capsule. Apparently this was a terrible idea for me. I am pretty sure it induced a moderately severe serotonin syndrome. This led to an almost complete state of MANIA. Now I have never experienced serotonin syndrome before or mania, but I really believe this is what happened. My temperature rose to 101f, my heart was beating very rapidly, I had racing thoughts that took over my focus, and very intense hallucinations. I went to the bathroom to get a glass of water to try to cool myself down and I think I witnessed the scariest thing I will ever see in my life. When I looked in the mirror, it appeared as if I was absolutely insane. First it just looked like I was bugging out. Then as I looked longer things started to get real fucked up. I started to see glowing earrings on my ears. my arms shrank. then they grew. then my head shrank to the size of a baseball. then my whole body became super thin like a stick figure. I was getting rather frightened, yet I was also captivated by how seriously distorted my vision was. I kept looking for a couple more seconds. My facial expression in the mirror changed into the most evil insane looking expression I have ever seen. Then my whole body was morphed beyond recognition to the point where I didn't see myself in the mirror anymore.. I saw an alien being. The whole time this was happening it felt like the air was full of insanity... everything looked literally like it was insane and full of psychotic energy I don't know how to explain what that looks like, but it is seriously not comforting.

At this point I was extremely worried I was going to overheat and damage my brain or even possibly die, so I drank a lot of water and went outside to try to throw up any of the remaining l-tryptophan. When I looked at the sky it had flowing blotches of pink, as if I was seeing huge dense clouds of pink smoke very very far in the distance and everything else was alive with static. My ears were as well. At this point the mania had a rather firm grip on my decisions. I was going to throw up and nothing could stop me from doing that, every other thought left my mind. I honestly felt like a animal in panic mode. I ended up throwing up and the cool air seemed to help. Things started getting less psychotic. After sitting outside for 10-15 minutes, maybe longer, I went inside.

I decided to take 1000mg of vitamin c every 30minutes to try to combat any neurotoxicity, drink lots of gator-aid, and take 2 fish oil capsules and magnesium. Slowly I started feeling better. I was able to sleep 5 hours later. I woke up still feeling off and somewhat more overheated than normal.

I feel mostly fine tonight. I don't believe there was any damage done.. at least none that I can notice. If anything I feel oddly enlightened after experiencing maniac insanity.

To add a little extra, here is the unfinished song I started making early on:
http://rharr.com/music/pianoz2.mp3
and here is another that I made on my last 4-aco-dmt trip:
http://rharr.com/music/bread.mp3

Hope you enjoyed. I wish I could better describe more of the indescribable, but this is the best I can do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegolden1
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: north korea
Re: 4-aco-dmt, methylone, aniracetam, AND l-tryptophan induced mania.. [Re: golden1]
    #12924088 - 07/20/10 11:53 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I forgot to mention that I also did DMT twice during the main part of the trip and entered an extremely deep state of meditation, but I forgot because the rest of it overwhelmed that experience..:lol:

Offlinerobothax
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: 4-aco-dmt, methylone, aniracetam, AND l-tryptophan induced mania.. [Re: golden1]
    #12926221 - 07/20/10 06:06 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

what a night! sounds like you had a pretty amazing time!

first you reordered your mind into infinite dimensionlessness -- enlightenment!
then you experienced the depths of insanity!
order into chaos!

keep up the good work!
:awecid:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules