Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineHeraldOfAbaddon
Stranger
For your insolence shown to my humble servants
    #12705385 - 06/07/10 08:05 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I have invoked curses upon you and your psychedelics. I will infiltrate your dreams, I will manifest in your nightmares. Your minds will split, I will enter into you and become the voices in your head, I will show you visions of your worst nightmares, I am vengeance and the time has come for you to pay for you insolence. I am a priest of hell and will make slaves of you all. I will fill you with rage that you will hurt yourselves and others, while I sit far away manipulating your minds and bending your wills. I will hold you captive in the astral planes, I will cut your silver cord and hold you as I torment you. I will collect your brains and put them in a device and torture you for millions of years. I have come to destroy this world, and my work is nearly done. Earthquakes, storms, oil spills, all the work of my Master who is the Destroyer of the World. You will suffer, I promise you will suffer greatly for your arrogance and you will pay for your sins. You do my work freely, and now it is time to pay the devil his dues.

You can not get rid of me. But I will get rid of you. I have existed from the beginning, and at last the Destroyer whom I sent forth to proclaim his arrival has come. This world will be judged now and you will pay for your evil ways.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: For your insolence shown to my humble servants [Re: HeraldOfAbaddon]
    #12705412 - 06/07/10 08:10 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

AlienHead hath returned, praise be!

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #12705413 - 06/07/10 08:10 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

and yet nothing will ever happen

there is no beginning, there is no you, and there are no goblins in the closet

you might want to take up deep breathing exercises though :sun:

--------------------

Invisibleninja cat 09
A paranoid android
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mexico Flag
    #12705509 - 06/07/10 08:31 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

HeraldOfAbaddon said:
I have invoked curses upon you and your psychedelics. I will infiltrate your dreams, I will manifest in your nightmares. Your minds will split, I will enter into you and become the voices in your head, I will show you visions of your worst nightmares, I am vengeance and the time has come for you to pay for you insolence. I am a priest of hell and will make slaves of you all. I will fill you with rage that you will hurt yourselves and others, while I sit far away manipulating your minds and bending your wills. I will hold you captive in the astral planes, I will cut your silver cord and hold you as I torment you. I will collect your brains and put them in a device and torture you for millions of years. I have come to destroy this world, and my work is nearly done. Earthquakes, storms, oil spills, all the work of my Master who is the Destroyer of the World. You will suffer, I promise you will suffer greatly for your arrogance and you will pay for your sins. You do my work freely, and now it is time to pay the devil his dues.

You can not get rid of me. But I will get rid of you. I have existed from the beginning, and at last the Destroyer whom I sent forth to proclaim his arrival has come. This world will be judged now and you will pay for your evil ways.

:ilold:

--------------------
             :crazykitty:

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #12705659 - 06/07/10 08:59 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

HeraldOfAbaddon said:

What a whiner.:hissyfit:

:lol::satansmoking:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleTheWolf
Antechamber Of Mystery

Re: For your insolence shown to my humble servants [Re: deCypher]
    #12708136 - 06/08/10 10:23 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Cyph3r said:
AlienHead hath returned, praise be!

Someone beat me to it.
:lol:

InvisibleServantOfBaphomet
StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

Loc: αßπΣσµτΦΘΩδ∞ Flag
    #12788382 - 06/23/10 12:48 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

HeraldOfAbaddon said:

Look, asshole. I am a long-time "Crowlean" Satanist and what you propose is complete bullshit. No one who practices real magick would blatantly preach what they are going to do to people.. and of course not in an open internet forum. You fail.

--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: For your insolence shown to my humble servants [Re: ServantOfBaphomet]
    #12788487 - 06/23/10 01:27 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Out of curiosity how do you mesh Thelema with Satanism?

--------------------

StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

#12788521 - 06/23/10 01:39 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Cyph3r said:
Out of curiosity how do you mesh Thelema with Satanism?

I'm sorry, but I don't have time to post pages and pages about how Thelemic practices mix with Satanism. But if you've read even a fraction of Crowley's work, and also read the Satanic bible, I wouldn't even expect you to understand.

--------------------

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: For your insolence shown to my humble servants [Re: ServantOfBaphomet]
    #12788532 - 06/23/10 01:42 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Ah, so you're referring to LaVeyan Satanism, aka hedonism in the modern sense of the word.  I just wanted clarification, LOL, no need to sling about implications of ignorance.

--------------------

StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

#12788564 - 06/23/10 02:04 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Cyph3r said:
Ah, so you're referring to LaVeyan Satanism, aka hedonism in the modern sense of the word.  I just wanted clarification, LOL, no need to sling about implications of ignorance.

My bad, I didn't mean it as an insult at all. I didn't know there was any other kind of satanism..:tongue: Yeah, "modern" Satanism is bullshit. I mean, the people are bullshit. All they really do is bash Christianity.
Any true Satanist would know that the so-called "Jesus", which isn't even his real name, was a serious piece of the puzzle of creation.

--------------------

InvisibleMiddlemanM

#12788681 - 06/23/10 03:14 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Behold the prophet's face as his palm doth conceal it.

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder