Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineOgkushh420
Stranger
Can shrooms uncover or cause borderline personality disorder?
    #12438108 - 04/22/10 01:33 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

After realizing all three trips I ever had (2 shroom 1 LSD), I got a belief that there had to be something wrong with me, like a personality disorder. After researching different types, I felt most in common with BPD because lack of intimate relationships in my life and I've constantly been plauged by low self esteem ( I thought I realized "what I truely was") negative thought loops and paranoia since the triips and I can't seem to shake the thoughts from my head. I've had slight BPD traits throughout my life, but now I don't know what to do..Any help guys?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebootedboy
SpaceCowboy
 User Gallery

Re: Can shrooms uncover or cause borderline personality disorder? [Re: Ogkushh420]
    #12438138 - 04/22/10 01:39 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I used to think that there was something wrong with me and I might be crazy so I spent all this time trying to come up with some form of self diagnosis until I decided what was the point? Am I gonna go see some doctor who asks me a bunch of questions then tells me what so called disorder I have and prescribe me something that will just mask my feelings and emotions, rather than causing me to deal with them and possibly providing natural situational treatment.

All I am saying is, unless you are bouncing off the walls then don't look into it so much and try and live your life and be happy. You can change, you just need to look beyond the negative self image you have and create a new positive you. Good luck, hope this helps!!!

--------------------
Ask me about ARX!!!

OfflineOgkushh420
Stranger
Re: Can shrooms uncover or cause borderline personality disorder? [Re: bootedboy]
    #12438391 - 04/22/10 02:27 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

it's almost like I'm mentally "bouncing off the walls." I spent almost 2 hours last night researching it and felt pretty distant today at school because the thoughts keep popping up in my mind, it feels like it's to the point of an obsession. I try to keep positive but lately I've been caving in to negative thoughts.

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Loc: isla vista baby!
Re: Can shrooms uncover or cause borderline personality disorder? [Re: Ogkushh420]
    #12439142 - 04/22/10 04:41 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

It happens, shit I uncovered schizophrenic tendencies in myself from enough LSD use, it all depends on your predisposition to mental disorder... then again you might just be a little shaken up by a shroom trip

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflineIts A Rarity
Stranger

Re: Can shrooms uncover or cause borderline personality disorder? [Re: silosighbin]
    #12439397 - 04/22/10 05:39 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Mind you, that whenever you go to self-diagnose yourself, your bound to find many of the traits in yourself. Diagnosing is suppose to be done from an outside view point. I'm no psycologist, but I did take two years of it in high school. This was one of the first points my teacher made. He even proved it, by reading through the...shit I can't remember the name of the book, the one with ALL the mental illnesses, its a three letter acronym.

But rest at ease, when I was in high school I always had messed up thoughts, still do to this day, not nearly as often or as extreme. I'd say it's just your hormones or some shit. Mind you I also have never done any psycho active drugs, until recent years and only smoked pot lightly in high school. Since then is a different story tho...

*edit - Also meant to mention, your psyche or perception may be a lil off due to using lol. I know after a salvia trip, everything seems off the next day, maybe even permanently...look at me rambling*

Edited by Its A Rarity (04/22/10 05:44 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag