Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineThe Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Fire Island, NY
A petition to start a new website for: LSD, MDMA (Ecstasy), Ketamine, and other chemical drugs. *DELETED*
    #12054826 - 02/18/10 03:32 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by The Psychonaut

Reason for deletion: Too controversal.

Votes accepted from (12/31/69 05:00 PM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

Edited by The Psychonaut (02/18/10 03:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShroomzoom622
Whole lot of nothing

Re: A petition to start a new website for: LSD, MDMA (Ecstasy), Ketamine, and other chemical drugs. [Re: The Psychonaut]
    #12054929 - 02/18/10 03:51 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

No...lol. This is the PSYCHEDELIC EXPERIENCE section of the forum not the MUSHROOM EXPERIENCE. There is no reason to burden the mods of this site with creating a whole nother site because of something as trivial as wanting shrooms isolated from other psychedelics.

OfflineAito
Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here
Re: A petition to start a new website for: LSD, MDMA (Ecstasy), Ketamine, and other chemical drugs. [Re: The Psychonaut]
    #12054932 - 02/18/10 03:51 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I dont use them so im neutral on the subject, but sometimes i still like to read about it occasionally. I agree to make em have there own forum or Sub catergory with forums inside it. But not a completely seperate website, its nice to have everything in the one place.

OfflineShroomzoom622
Whole lot of nothing

Re: A petition to start a new website for: LSD, MDMA (Ecstasy), Ketamine, and other chemical drugs. [Re: Aito]
    #12054941 - 02/18/10 03:54 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Aito said:
I dont use them so im neutral on the subject, but sometimes i still like to read about it occasionally. I agree to make em have there own forum or Sub catergory with forums inside it. But not a completely seperate website, its nice to have everything in the one place.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Invisibleshowme
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: A petition to start a new website for: LSD, MDMA (Ecstasy), Ketamine, and other chemical drugs. [Re: Shroomzoom622]
    #12054958 - 02/18/10 03:57 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

You should create it. There can only be one Shroomery.

I want a PSYCHEDELIC RESEARCH CHEMICAL site.

Devoted to all of them chemicals and discussing the differences, experiences, combinations, similarities....

--------------------
Imagination is the organ of meaning.

Offlinemongo lloyd
Lone Free Ranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
Re: A petition to start a new website for: LSD, MDMA (Ecstasy), Ketamine, and other chemical drugs. [Re: Shroomzoom622]
    #12054961 - 02/18/10 03:58 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Just make a sub-forum here. Also, coke and crack aren't amps :themoreyouknow:

--------------------

OfflineThe Psychonaut
Male

Re: A petition to start a new website for: LSD, MDMA (Ecstasy), Ketamine, and other chemical drugs. [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #12054974 - 02/18/10 04:00 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Well it wouldn't have to be a complete whole other site, just a sub forum for sure. I don't do any unnatural drugs (any more) so that's why I say so. I know its the psychedelic experience, but for anyone that feels like me, an natural psychedelic experience is completely different from an unnatural one.

--------------------

OfflineShroomzoom622
Whole lot of nothing

#12055021 - 02/18/10 04:08 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

The Psychonaut said:
Well it wouldn't have to be a complete whole other site, just a sub forum for sure. I don't do any unnatural drugs (any more) so that's why I say so. I know its the psychedelic experience, but for anyone that feels like me, an natural psychedelic experience is completely different from an unnatural one.

A chemical is a chemical... LSA is a sister chemical to LSD yet is found in MG seeds, you mind explaining to me the difference between the two and how one is "Unnatural" and the other is "Natural" when they are almost moleculary identical? LSD comes from Ergot fungus...Psilocybin comes from shrooms...so by your logic, if someone ever had extracted psilocybin, you would not take it? The only difference between the two is your preconceived notions making it so...

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#12055045 - 02/18/10 04:12 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

You cant kick LSD out.

Actually, I am thinking you should get banned for a few days for even suggesting it. :tongue2:

What about DMT and Mescaline? Do extracted chems count?

--------------------
Nothing I write on Shroomery's message boards or in private messages are true.  I am fucking crazy and I make all this shit up because I can.

[quote]sploogepanz55 said:
^^^ haha what a bummer, shad0w. All this talk about dying. :smile:
[/quote]

[quote]psychoanomaly said:
And so, I feel your intolerance and phobia towards rectal administration of psychedelics is a violation of the music of the spheres :rolleyes:[/quote]

[quote]shroom_sandwich said:
I could have sworn I seen a thread about a guy saying his dog killed the neighbors chickens earlier....[/quote]

OfflineThe Psychonaut
Male

Re: A petition to start a new website for: LSD, MDMA (Ecstasy), Ketamine, and other chemical drugs. [Re: Shad0w]
    #12055053 - 02/18/10 04:14 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I feel there should be a subforum for chemical and semi-synthetic drugs... and I dont think LSD should be "kicked out"... just moved.

--------------------

OfflineLizardman
Reptilian Space Pope
Male

Loc: Downriver from Sandoz
    #12055108 - 02/18/10 04:22 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

What qualifies a drug as unnatural?

Man has cultivated hemp for 7000 years, potentiated it by producing hashish for at least hundreds of years, has refined extraction methods from running through a hemp field at full speed to cold water extraction and spend at least the last 50 years (likely much more) systematically breeding more potent strains.
Does this mean that isolator hash from a super-potent sativa strain is unnatural? It certainly would not occur in nature in any vaguely comparable form.

What about mescaline? Peyote is natural, but is synthetic mescaline automatically bad? It produces less nausea because it does not come with secondary alkaloids, you can adequately weigh out a dose, whereas the mescaline content of a cactus is always unpredictable, it is safer and easier to handle in it's synthetic form.

And how can anyone claim that a board called The Psychedelic Experience can in any way deserve this name if we exclude what in our culture has become the archetypal psychedelic, LSD?
The substance that single-handedly kicked off the psychedelic revolution of the 60s, excluded here?
Not to mention how strong the overlap between LSD and mushroom users is.
It would be unnecessarily complicated to seperate boards for various psychedelics on a line as arbitrary as how "natural" they are.

I can see why they move threads about RCs and DXM or DPH to ODD, so that the public parts of this board are not overrun by underage users looking for legal highs, and to prevent consequenses from that, but without this necessity, i would find it very, very odd that we can discuss mushrooms on this board, but not 4-Aco-DMT.

OfflineShroomzoom622
Whole lot of nothing

#12055110 - 02/18/10 04:22 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

The Psychonaut said:
I feel there should be a subforum for chemical and semi-synthetic drugs... and I dont think LSD should be "kicked out"... just moved.

And i feel there shouldn't...

Why just stop at semi-snythetic and chemical? Why not make one for partial-synthetic, half-synthetic, synthetic, 1/8 synthetic, 1/26097 synthetic...

Seriously though, what does semi-synthetic even mean? Partially made by a human?

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#12055121 - 02/18/10 04:24 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Dude..http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/41

:picard:

--------------------

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#12055128 - 02/18/10 04:25 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

The Psychonaut said:

Also, I do not recognize your distinction between "natural" and "unnatural" drugs. LSD is every bit as "natural" as mushrooms.

--------------------

InvisibleHarri

#12055260 - 02/18/10 04:48 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Shroomzoom622 said:
Quote:

The Psychonaut said:

A chemical is a chemical... LSA is a sister chemical to LSD yet is found in MG seeds, you mind explaining to me the difference between the two and how one is "Unnatural" and the other is "Natural" when they are almost moleculary identical? LSD comes from Ergot fungus...Psilocybin comes from shrooms...so by your logic, if someone ever had extracted psilocybin, you would not take it? The only difference between the two is your preconceived notions making it so...

That doesn't make sense, you can't extract lsd from ergot its just its precursor, psilocybin in mushrooms isn't any different then extracted psilocybin. A little change in a molecule makes a huge difference.

InvisibleHarri

Re: A petition to start a new website for: LSD, MDMA (Ecstasy), Ketamine, and other chemical drugs. [Re: LSDreamer]
    #12055273 - 02/18/10 04:49 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LSDreamer said:
Quote:

The Psychonaut said:

Also, I do not recognize your distinction between "natural" and "unnatural" drugs. LSD is every bit as "natural" as mushrooms.

No, it's not.

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: A petition to start a new website for: LSD, MDMA (Ecstasy), Ketamine, and other chemical drugs. [Re: Harri]
    #12055280 - 02/18/10 04:50 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Harri said:
Quote:

LSDreamer said:
Quote:

The Psychonaut said:

No, it's not.

Yes, it is. Being created by a human does not render something "unnatural". That's nonsense.

--------------------

InvisibleHarri

#12055285 - 02/18/10 04:51 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Shroomzoom622 said:
Quote:

The Psychonaut said:

Seriously though, what does semi-synthetic even mean? Partially made by a human?

Yes that's exactly what it means.

OfflineShroomzoom622
Whole lot of nothing

Re: A petition to start a new website for: LSD, MDMA (Ecstasy), Ketamine, and other chemical drugs. [Re: Harri]
    #12055291 - 02/18/10 04:52 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Harri said:
Quote:

Shroomzoom622 said:
Quote:

The Psychonaut said:

That doesn't make sense, you can't extract lsd from ergot its just its precursor, psilocybin in mushrooms isn't any different then extracted psilocybin. A little change in a molecule makes a huge difference.

It makes perfect sense... a chemical is a chemical, the only difference is that the one is left within the fungus. LSD is completely harmless and any "differences" he feels between "natural" and "unnatural" are purely subjective and psychological. Psilocybin is a chemical, just as LSD is a chemical, what doesn't make sense is saying that because one molecule is different from another, that makes it "natural" as opposed to not. They are both molecules...maybe I'm missing the point or he simply has no point to be made.

OfflineShroomzoom622
Whole lot of nothing

#12055303 - 02/18/10 04:53 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Harri said:
Quote:

Shroomzoom622 said:
Quote:

The Psychonaut said:

Yes that's exactly what it means.

K, so explain to me how that has any impact whatsoever...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag