Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Toothpaste

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: flouride was used in ww2 to keep prisoners stupified, and you can too america! [Re: EntheogenicPeace]
    #11714158 - 12/24/09 11:11 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

It's cool how you read all the information supporting your view, but completely skip over an article with an opposing view because, well, you don't feel like changing your mind.

If you would have read the article, you would have seen that in many cases, fluoridization of water actually REMOVES fluoride from water.  This is because ground water has more fluoride than the recommended 1ppm.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleEntheogenicPeace
Scholar
Male

Re: flouride was used in ww2 to keep prisoners stupified, and you can too america! [Re: OrganizedChaos]
    #11714210 - 12/24/09 11:22 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

As anyone who knows about chemicals in certain doses, they do certain things.

Yeah, no shit Sherlock. As i demonstrated above it's not at all hard to get above the recommended daily amount (the upper end of which I consider to be high to begin with)... and since you want to play a genius, then surely you must know that an unnecessarily high amount of a substance virtually every day for years or even decades can have adverse effects.

There's good reason water fluoridation isn't used in virtually all of Europe, as it's unnecessary medically (topical application to the teeth is infinitely preferable to ingestion for tooth health... i.e. brush your teeth once in awhile, maybe 2-3 times a day if your diet sucks) & its unethical to give people substances without their consent (especially those that are known to be nuerotoxic in large quantities... or possibly only slightly high quantities but with repeated exposure.)

A responsible person with a quality diet doesn't need this shit in their water, & certainly not 1 mg/L. Let consumers choose to get it in their toothpaste, salt, or whatever... but no, we have to have a policy (favored by corporate interests) to cator to lazy retards who either don't know or don't believe that soda & solid sugar (candy) is bad for their teeth so the suck on it & swish it around in their mouth all day.

Scholar
Male

Re: flouride was used in ww2 to keep prisoners stupified, and you can too america! [Re: BothHands]
    #11714257 - 12/24/09 11:32 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

It's cool how you read all the information supporting your view, but completely skip over an article with an opposing view because, well, you don't feel like changing your mind.

If you would have read the article, you would have seen that in many cases, fluoridation of water actually REMOVES fluoride from water.  This is because ground water has more fluoride than the recommended 1ppm.

Follow your own advice & reread the article, ignorant prick. The article says "in some cases," which is actually a small minority. Why don't you bother to read the official statistics (about 70% in 2006, showing an upward trend) before you call someone else lazy or one-sided in their research? In the vast majority of municipalities (including where I live), it's added.

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: fluoride was used in ww2 to keep prisoners stupified, and you can too america! [Re: EntheogenicPeace]
    #11714312 - 12/24/09 11:46 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

The article says in Texas and in Colorado.  That's 29,266,430 people who get water with excess fluoride removed.  I didn't say "in most cases," I said "in many cases."

I'd say 29,266,430 people constitutes "many cases."

My point was that 1ppm is a completely natural level of fluoride.  Fluoride occurs in much higher levels naturally in some places.

In my opinion, you should be more concerned with the hormones and antidepressants in the water.

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery

Re: fluoride was used in ww2 to keep prisoners stupified, and you can too america! [Re: BothHands]
    #11714323 - 12/24/09 11:49 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

BothHands said:
you should be more concerned with the hormones and antidepressants in the water.

^Truth

Scholar
Male

Re: fluoride was used in ww2 to keep prisoners stupified, and you can too america! [Re: BothHands]
    #11716163 - 12/25/09 11:30 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

The article says in Texas and in Colorado.  That's 29,266,430 people who get water with excess fluoride removed.  I didn't say "in most cases," I said "in many cases."

I'd say 29,266,430 people constitutes "many cases."

My point was that 1ppm is a completely natural level of fluoride.  Fluoride occurs in much higher levels naturally in some places.

Um, 70-80% in those two states have fluoride added to their water (look at the official statistics I linked.) I'm pretty sure 30,000,000 in the U.S. don't have it removed from their water, unless you can link official statistics showing that to be the case. I don't know if the article made that claim, but i wouldn't take it at face value if not sourced. In only a few places is it naturally above 1 ppm (and in some places in the world where it was/is too high, there were/are severe, skeletal deforming adverse affects as a result; probably brain damage, too.) If it was naturally 1 ppm in most places, then 70% of U.S. citizens wouldn't be having it added to their water to get to that level.

Regardless, using 1mg/L in the water (which in addition to simply drinking tap water includes bottled beverages made with such water & that which is absorbed when bathing), plus what is in the toothpaste, the recommended amt. (by the Mayo Clinic) is easily exceeded. Again, it is irresponsible to overshoot on what is known to be a neurotoxin when exposed/consumed in excess (see declassified Manhattan Project notes presented by the doctor in the second video i linked... towards the end of part III), whether at once or possibly over time (also potentially aiding in arthritis over time), & it is unjustifiable that the government put things with potentially adverse long-term affects in the water that (healthy) people who take care of themselves don't need. Also, the primary fluoridation compounds used for ~90% of additions to water are waste products from phosphate fertilizer manufacture that, by the admission of someone from the EPA testifying before Congress (the first video I linked), have not been tested for human health & safety.

Quote:

In my opinion, you should be more concerned with the hormones and antidepressants in the water.

I agree those are also a concern, but an RO system I'd imagine would take care of those.

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Toothpaste

Community >> The Pub