Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecsrpj
no one's a stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: bay area, california
help me plan my mescaline trip for tomorrow...involving other drugs, and general mescaline questions
    #11697624 - 12/22/09 08:42 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

here's the plan:

wake up noon, get ready to go, drive 1:15 hours to the beach

2pm: check-in time for the motel right by the beach. right when i get the room, dose, then move my stuff in. the dose is iso extracted san pedro. after dosing and moving stuff in, go explore the beach!

2pm-5pm: on the beach. 5pm will be the peak, and also sunset. NOW, if i'm not overwhelmed with the experience, i'd like to redose. should i do it at three hour mark, or two and a half hour mark. an important question i have is: when does tolerance to mescaline start?? i'm thinking about the possibility of redoing a third time, but only if by that time mescaline toelrance hasn't started building.

5pm-6 or 7pm: if not cold or too dark, am thinking i'll stay on the beach and check out the stars.

6/7pm onward: go to my room. burn intense. play music and hypnosis tracks, while butting on my face-mask for bitch-blackness. at some time, looks at some beautiful images i've collected (check out my gallery hear - i have hundreds more like it on my comp)...i might do this before i do the face-mask meditation while listening to music thing, to put in beautiful images in my head to inspire the CEVs. at some point i might watch a movie, or dance, or write.

question: mescaline last 12 hours after ingestion or after you start feeling effects, or what? is there any guide to the strength of the experience relative to the timing? as in, for example:

beginning 1st hour: 25
beginning 2nd hour: 80
3rd: 100
4th: 80
....etc

NOW, as far as other drugs go --

- i want to add piracetam/choline to the mix (for those that don't know, it's a smart drug that potentials a lot of other drugs, also very safe and brain-healthy itself). i've mixed it with cannabis and acid, and in both cases it made the trip way more intense. now, i want to do this after the peak, so i can compare the experience to before the piracetam, but not too late so that i have a crazy experience.
- i'd like to add phenibut at the tail end. phenibut really relaxes you, without numbing your mind. lasts i'd say about 5 hours, and can still feel the anti-anxiety effects into the next day.
- i'd like to put in some kratom, i'm thinking also at the tail end. how long does it last for? also, does it have a crash?...in which case if i wanted to add it i'd have to do so at end.

i'll sleep super-long, maybe hang around and drive home the next morning. could i be that i'd still be tripping then and shouldn't be driving (two mornings after first ingesting the san pedro but only one night's sleep)?

any other advice/tips/anything welcome, of course.

edit: i talked to the hotel and turns out i can check-in anytime (i thought it had to be after 2)... so if i wake up early, i might do the same plan but two hours early - that way i'll get more nature during the day.

Edited by csrpj (12/22/09 11:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineant61
Male

Loc: colorado
Re: help me plan my mescaline trip for tomorrow...involving other drugs, and general mescaline questions [Re: csrpj]
    #11698038 - 12/22/09 10:43 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

how much iso extract/san Pedro are you taking with you?
also whenever i redose i usually take 1/2 my original dose at about the
three hour mark, and then the peak is extended,
as far as those other your bringing with you i dont know anything about that, but sounds like an amazing time,are you gonna be alone?

Offlinecsrpj
no one's a stranger
 User Gallery

Re: help me plan my mescaline trip for tomorrow...involving other drugs, and general mescaline questions [Re: ant61]
    #11698225 - 12/22/09 11:16 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

i have 40g x 4.

40g is a solid dose for me, but i only did two pulls and the first pull wasn't ideal, so i don't know if i got most of it, half, less... do you happen to do if the first pull gets most of it?

in case for whatever reason the extraction was super week, i'll bring 20g powder (the most i'm willing to consume raw).

yup, going at it alone. i pretty much only do solo trips these days.

Offlineant61
Male

Loc: colorado
Re: help me plan my mescaline trip for tomorrow...involving other drugs, and general mescaline questions [Re: csrpj]
    #11698302 - 12/22/09 11:27 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

i usually do at least three pulls, but the other 20gs should confiscate.
i ate 40 raw/powder- via ice cream, and it was awesome, really visual trip! everything was like an oil painting truly beautiful..
did you save what you didn't pull.meaning the goo/powder?
because you can still get the goods for it.

Offlinecsrpj
no one's a stranger
 User Gallery

Re: help me plan my mescaline trip for tomorrow...involving other drugs, and general mescaline questions [Re: ant61]
    #11698350 - 12/22/09 11:36 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

yep, saved it. but i don't think i'll pull from it this time since i'm dosing in about 24 hours.

OfflineAntiEverything
im not a doctor
Male

#11698437 - 12/22/09 11:50 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

sounds like an awesome time, setting yourself up for an amazing experience. good luck and good vibes bro

go with the flow:rocket:

--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Offlinenightbringer
shaman in training
Male User Gallery

Re: help me plan my mescaline trip for tomorrow...involving other drugs, and general mescaline questions [Re: AntiEverything]
    #11698806 - 12/22/09 12:56 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

you can't go wrong with the kratom. No crash of any kind IME. I'd still take it at the end though, otherwise you won't feel a thing. These kinds of ethnobotanicals have very subtle effects, and against a background of intense psychedelics won't be noticeable. Will help you relax at the end.

--------------------
OM MANI PADME HUM

Buddha of great compassion, hold me fast in your compassion. From time without beginning, beings have wandered in Samsara, undergoing unendurable suffering. They have no other protector than you. Please bless them that they may achieve the omniscient state of buddhahood.

With the power of evil karma gathered from beginningless time, sentient beings, through the force of anger, are born as hell beings and experience the suffering of heat and cold. May they all be born in your presence.

OfflineMindFood
Chemist
Male User Gallery

Loc: England
Re: help me plan my mescaline trip for tomorrow...involving other drugs, and general mescaline questions [Re: nightbringer]
    #11699431 - 12/22/09 02:25 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

That plan sounds pretty good man, I wish I lived in California or i'd do something like that myself, it's below 0 here. I'd say you will start to peak at 3 hours and be at your peak at 4 hours, that's usually what it's like for me unless I have Mescaline HCL where the onset is a bit quicker.

Time wise I would say effects are something like:

10-20% at 1 hour
50-60% at 2 hours
80-90% at 3 hours
100%  at 4 hours

You probably wont notice the peak fading till about 6-7 hours, and then it will fade as it came on, in waves of euphoria. Back to baseline at anything from 12 to 18+ hours depending on amount taken.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals