Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShrazoom
Stranger
My DXM Thread
    #11443795 - 11/12/09 07:47 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I just downed 20 gel tabs an hour ago. I'm starting to feel the effects on my body, my eyes, and my head, and feeling a little bit like a chatter box. I'm not going to be with anyone tonight, or call a girlfriend, so I'm opening up this thread just in case I have the uncontrollable need to talk. DXM makes me talkative up to a certain point. I have 40 more to take through the rest of the night. And I must say I feel great so far. Last time I used the Agent Lemon method and it hurt the whole time, and puking didn't help. I think this massive burrito I had today is helping me feel alright. I think it makes a different whether the stomach can feel the dissolving gel tabs and dxm liquid. blahblahblahblahblbalhblaah

I'm on iTunes picking out my selections for tonights playlist. Oh, so fun! So anyways, expect some deep random thoughts from this man tonight.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAgentFish
Bonified Bong-Ripper
Male

Re: My DXM Thread [Re: Shrazoom]
    #11443820 - 11/12/09 07:49 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Watch out, make sure the devil doesn't rip your heart our through your kneecaps! Other than that, I have no advise to offer

--------------------
"We are all but recent leaves on the same old tree of life and if this life has adapted itself to new functions and conditions, it uses the same old basic principles over and over again. There is no real difference between the grass and the man who mows it." - Albert Szent-Györgyi

OfflineShrazoom
Stranger
Re: My DXM Thread [Re: AgentFish]
    #11443866 - 11/12/09 07:53 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I have been reading CS Lewis lately. Anyone ever read "The Great Divorce"?

--------------------

OfflineShrazoom
Stranger
    #11443948 - 11/12/09 07:59 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

whoa I'm feeling it. one of the most challenging things for me to do is dose again when I'm already high on DXM

--------------------

Offlinearekusu
Stranger than You
Male

#11444168 - 11/12/09 08:30 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Lol tonight I'm doing DXM and DMT. WHEEEE

--------------------
Moodion said:
There's only one way to answer that frustrating question of "what was it like?".

You hand the fucker The Machine packed with an 80mg dose and wave goodbye.

OfflineShrazoom
Stranger
    #11444172 - 11/12/09 08:30 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

This is certainly a unique experience so far. I have never felt this good during a come up. It's so slow and gentle. I'm growing sensitive to sound. I'm feeling rather pleasant. Really strange how nice this is... I'm afraid it's just the calm before the storm. Time is the most interesting element of the DXM trip for sure. There is such depth that times feels its moving slowly.

--------------------

OfflineShrazoom
Stranger
    #11444182 - 11/12/09 08:32 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Never done DMT, let alone mixed it. What's that like, DXM and DMT?

--------------------

Offlinejimbotron
Patty-Cake Enthusiast
 User Gallery

#11444206 - 11/12/09 08:35 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Terence McKenna said that mixing ayahuasca and shrooms was totally freakin' awesome.

Okay, actually, he described it as 'hellish'. But that's just one guy's opinion. Try that one next!

--------------------
BEST TEAM IN THE UNIVERSE

Offlinearekusu
Stranger than You
Male

Re: My DXM Thread [Re: jimbotron]
    #11445362 - 11/12/09 11:32 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I have no idea yet. Its going to be exciting. Its supposed to be rather awesome but I want to start out with a low dose of DMT so I don't splode my brain or something. The DXM is starting to kick in now and such.

--------------------
Moodion said:
There's only one way to answer that frustrating question of "what was it like?".

OfflineTenaciousE
Let There Be More Light
Male User Gallery

Loc: Finnnlaaaaand
    #11457876 - 11/15/09 02:21 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

What plateau did you reach? i think im going to try dxm and am aiming for the second plateau. Im going to do it pure

--------------------

Offlinedehoefasho
Male

Re: My DXM Thread [Re: TenaciousE]
    #11457900 - 11/15/09 02:31 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I'm gonna try DXM soon too, but I'm probably going to be doing triple C's or robo.

What drugs are fun to mix with DXM?

I'm curious.

--------------------
:mushroom2:

The universe is far smaller than the complexities of the conscious and subconscious.

Invisiblenowwhoutthink
maybe im dreaming
 User Gallery

Loc: 805 Saint Cloud Road Mars
Re: My DXM Thread [Re: dehoefasho]
    #11457908 - 11/15/09 02:35 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

no CCCs! 700mgs is the starting dose for my dudes to feel good. it can be very dissociating. so they jus like to sit in bed with headphones and dim lights really.

mush goes very good with it

--------------------

Edited by nowwhoutthink (11/15/09 02:38 AM)

Offlinedehoefasho
Male

Re: My DXM Thread [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #11457946 - 11/15/09 02:47 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Why no CCC's?

--------------------

The universe is far smaller than the complexities of the conscious and subconscious.

Invisiblenowwhoutthink
maybe im dreaming
 User Gallery

Loc: 805 Saint Cloud Road Mars
    #11457952 - 11/15/09 02:49 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Warnings
Coricidin Cough and Cold (CCC or Triple-C) Warning: One of the most common products used as a source of DXM is CCC. This product also contains CPM, which can be dangerous at high doses. Most of the hospitalizations and health problems we hear about resulted from the use of Coricidin Cough and Cold.

Acetaminophen Warning: DXM products containing acetaminophen should not be used recreationally. High doses of acetaminophen can be fatal.

DXM products containing other medicines can be harmful if taken in doses above the recommended limits. Dangerous interactions can occur.

Notes #

1. DXM by itself is fairly safe at doses recommended for medical use (10-50mg) and becomes increasingly dangerous with dose increases, although there are only a few documented deaths associated with DXM taken with no other substances. Long-term health risks of high-dose DXM use are not well documented or quantified. A handful of fatalities have been reported from DXM-alone (more are reported from DXM combined with other drugs), but the dosages taken for these fatal overdoses are uncertain.

--------------------

Offlinearekusu
Stranger than You
Male

Re: My DXM Thread [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #11460134 - 11/15/09 01:51 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

CCC's are just bad news.Stay away away from anything that is not PURE dextromethorphan!! You can get seriously sick or die.

Dohoefaso, DXM and weed kicks ass. The weed kills the nausea and makes the DXM much trippier and more visual.

DMT and DXM is really fun. Unfortunately, DMT seems to lose its mystical properties when mixed with DXM. It just made my trip REALLY visual and I got intense euphoria that put E to shame. But when I smoke DMT, I smoke it to learn, not to get 'fucked up' so I probably won't do it again. It just seems like a waste of my hard work!

The rest of my trip was very fun. I took about 750 mg (3rd plat) which I potentiated with grapefruit juice. It made the trip feel a hell of a lot cleaner, and surprisingly a lot more similar to a mushroom trip than I though DXM ever could. When I started really feeling it, I started playing RIVEN. That game is a trip sober, and it blew my mind while robotripping. Its a rather immersive experience!

Also, make sure to watch Secret Girlfriend whilst on robo at least once. I swear to god I thought I was in that show it was crazy.

--------------------
Moodion said:

Offlinedehoefasho
Male

Re: My DXM Thread [Re: arekusu]
    #11460734 - 11/15/09 03:19 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

So Robo > CCC's?

I'll do that then, but for my first, I'm planning to go second plateau.

--------------------

OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
    #11460854 - 11/15/09 03:37 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Be careful with that 4th plateau if you ever try to achieve it.

I was not ready for it and I was unprepared for the power it has. O_O

--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

Offlinearekusu
Stranger than You
Male

Re: My DXM Thread [Re: Thisfire]
    #11460950 - 11/15/09 03:48 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Robo is much better than CCC's. If you really want a geltab as opposed to a liquid form, go for the robitussin or Rite Aide Cough Gels they contain 15 MGs of DXM apiece with nothing else in em.

I have gone to both sigma and 4th. 4th was the best and worst night of my life. I don't even remember sigma. I just remember it was rather insane.

--------------------
Moodion said:

OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: My DXM Thread [Re: arekusu]
    #11465031 - 11/16/09 02:41 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I think I am craving DXM..
Fuck, ever since my 4th plateau experience I feel as if I want to do it yet again despite how frightening it is...
I mean, now that the experience is over its like I feel as if something is missing..

I can not believe people can call DXM "Not a real drug"...

--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

Edited by Thisfire (11/16/09 02:42 AM)

Offlinedehoefasho
Male

Re: My DXM Thread [Re: Thisfire]
    #11468862 - 11/16/09 06:01 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

To most people, all pharmaceuticals are "not real drugs".

Okay, so an update:

I have obtained a bottle of Delsym Orange Flavored Liquid Cough Suppressant.
It says extended-release suspension, 12 Hour Cough Relief. It's also alcohol-free, the only ingredient is DXM polistirex equivalent to DXM HBr. In every 5mL teaspoon, there's 30 mg of the DXM polistirex.

There are no other active ingredients.
The bottle is 89 mL.

I have many questions that I would like to confirm the answers to:
1. Is DXM polistirex okay as a substitute for DXM HBr?
I've read that it takes longer to hit and doesn't hit as hard.
And Erowid says that polistrirex is like an edible plastic, which is responsible for the time release aspect. Confirmation?

2. A good dose to get to high second plateau would be anywhere between...?
I've read from 300mg to 600mg. I weigh 150 pounds, and have no tolerance to it. Help?

3. Empty stomach or full stomach?
I've read pros and cons of both. Your thoughts?

4. If Delsym is not recommended, should I get another brand? Should i get cough gels?
I've read that most store brands are good, as well as just regular robitussin. And that cough gels are just less gross. Recommendations? Btw I would have no problem swallowing a large amount of cough gels.

5. How long does a DXM trip last?
Most of the trip reports I found were like "Crazy trip to the hospital" or "DXM overdose". So I don't really know. And then I get the 12 Hr Extended Release shit and I am confused even further. Help?

6. And how long does it take to hit?
I've heard two hours. True or false?

Pretty sure I didn't forget anything, but I might've. Responses would be GREATLY appreciated.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder