Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
Three in custody after apparent hallucinogenic mushroom bust
    #11151515 - 09/29/09 04:10 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Three in custody after apparent hallucinogenic mushroom bust

September 28, 2009 5:37 PM

KALAMAZOO COUNTY, Mich. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) – Police in Kalamazoo Township say they have three suspects in custody in connection to an apparent drug lab busted on Sunday morning.

Neighbors had called police in, saying there was a strong sulfur odor.

Police say they tracked the smell to an apartment where they found materials used to manufacture hallucinogenic mushrooms.

Police are waiting for test results before deciding what charges the three in custody will face.

http://www.wwmt.com/articles/mushroom-1367519-custody-0in.html

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSS32
Stranger

Loc: elsewhere
Re: Three in custody after apparent hallucinogenic mushroom bust [Re: motaman]
    #11151699 - 09/29/09 04:41 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Sulfur odor?  WTF

--------------------
Did he dream about dragons? Did he dream about deer? Did he whisper  he names of friends who were near?
What songs did they play, and how far away? Why did he whisper, why did she scream?
What does the sound of a screen door mean?
Who talks on the hill? Who goes to the cellar, can you feel the chill? Where does the river, when will the wind?
How far are the mountains? Where do they end? Why would the church?
Did the service begin? Tell me who died, and tell me who cried.
Help me hide in the skin of a deer, my zippered-up bag in the mouth of a stag so swiftly I go through rows of does,
it flows, it flows, it flows, it flows all over the hill where the green grass grows.

Offlineaspore
myconaut
 User Gallery

#11151729 - 09/29/09 04:46 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

"olice say they tracked the smell to an apartment where they found materials used to manufacture hallucinogenic mushrooms."

What is this, you wash some match heads with acetone or MEK mixed with 2cc's of your spores, then funnel the top layer off after seperation . Place in ice bath, funnel off top layer once again. Be careful, the sulfur will create many toxious fumes.

After all layers are siphoned off, you then place in large pyrex dish. This will then begin to 'form' the magic mushrooms (depending on spores you first used)after 4 or 5 hours, mushrooms should be almost to maturity, you will then seperate these and dry.

After drying, the most common technique is to powder them down, this is popular for users to inject with ease. The color of the 'powder' also can help to show the quality of ingreedients used to manufacutre the shrooms.

--------------------

c        l        i      c        k        m        e

OfflineHoobashank
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Three in custody after apparent hallucinogenic mushroom bust [Re: aspore]
    #11152087 - 09/29/09 05:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

aspore said:
"olice say they tracked the smell to an apartment where they found materials used to manufacture hallucinogenic mushrooms."

What is this, you wash some match heads with acetone or MEK mixed with 2cc's of your spores, then funnel the top layer off after seperation . Place in ice bath, funnel off top layer once again. Be careful, the sulfur will create many toxious fumes.

After all layers are siphoned off, you then place in large pyrex dish. This will then begin to 'form' the magic mushrooms (depending on spores you first used)after 4 or 5 hours, mushrooms should be almost to maturity, you will then seperate these and dry.

After drying, the most common technique is to powder them down, this is popular for users to inject with ease. The color of the 'powder' also can help to show the quality of ingreedients used to manufacutre the shrooms.

WTF? Thats bullshit.

Offlinepasucks
Stranger
Male

Loc: pennsyltuckey
Re: Three in custody after apparent hallucinogenic mushroom bust [Re: Hoobashank]
    #11152112 - 09/29/09 05:54 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Hoobashank said:
Quote:

aspore said:

WTF? Thats bullshit.

NO that's sarcasm !!!

OfflinePMasterPoo
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Three in custody after apparent hallucinogenic mushroom bust [Re: pasucks]
    #11152146 - 09/29/09 06:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

omg this thread is full of fail.

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

Re: Three in custody after apparent hallucinogenic mushroom bust [Re: Hoobashank]
    #11152148 - 09/29/09 06:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Hoobashank said:
WTF? Thats bullshit.

Dude... seriously?

--------------------
My name is Mud

OfflineRaijin
The Ridge Runner
Male

Loc: PA
Re: Three in custody after apparent hallucinogenic mushroom bust [Re: aspore]
    #11152172 - 09/29/09 06:03 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

aspore said:

I got a good lol out of it. Good one aspore

--------------------
Everything I post is an artistic work of fiction.  Only a fool would take anything I post as fact.

Invisiblesubject
eat the sun
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Humboldt
Re: Three in custody after apparent hallucinogenic mushroom bust [Re: Raijin]
    #11152188 - 09/29/09 06:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

man how the fuck did they get a warrant based on that?

--------------------
nappy then, nappy now, nappy for a bit
knee deep head over heals in this country shit

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

Re: Three in custody after apparent hallucinogenic mushroom bust [Re: subject]
    #11152208 - 09/29/09 06:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I don't recall that having a warrant is *really* required anymore in America.

--------------------
My name is Mud

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Re: Three in custody after apparent hallucinogenic mushroom bust [Re: DragonChaser]
    #11152257 - 09/29/09 06:18 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

It is required if there is no imminent danger to public safety.

OfflineHellbacon
The People Tree
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Michigan
Re: Three in custody after apparent hallucinogenic mushroom bust [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #11152403 - 09/29/09 06:37 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hah, they're like 40 minutes away from where I'm at.

InvisibleburtonRebel
Male

Re: Three in custody after apparent hallucinogenic mushroom bust [Re: DragonChaser]
    #11152440 - 09/29/09 06:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

DragonChaser said:

These days it seems as if warrents are conjured out of thin air. cops dont even need to have a warrent when they search you. they can just say they have one and do it anyways. or not say they have one and do it anyways. or give an "anonymous tip" you see those alot.

--------------------
Wreck yourself before you check yourself

OfflineTwiztidsage
Fungal Databaser
Male

Loc: Seattle Flag
Re: Three in custody after apparent hallucinogenic mushroom bust [Re: burtonRebel]
    #11152639 - 09/29/09 07:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

They don't have to have a warrant to knock on someones door when a neighbor calls the cops. Who knows what happened or was seen when the door was opened.

The sulphur odor also could have been viewed as a public danger as well.

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

Re: Three in custody after apparent hallucinogenic mushroom bust [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #11152695 - 09/29/09 07:27 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:
Quote:

It is required if there is no imminent danger to public safety.

I don't even know about that.  It seems like all a cop has to do is say "I smell pot" or "I saw a bong through the window" and game over man, game over.

--------------------
My name is Mud

Offlinedjender
Stranger

#11152940 - 09/29/09 08:03 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Moral of the story....don't burn matches ever while growing magic mushrooms?

OfflineHeffy
BrauMeister
 User Gallery

Loc: International Traveller
    #11152973 - 09/29/09 08:07 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I don't know about warrants, but from the sound of this it sounds like they didn't even find any physical mushrooms.

Quote:

Police say they tracked the smell to an apartment where they found materials used to manufacture hallucinogenic mushrooms.

Police are waiting for test results before deciding what charges the three in custody will face.

I mean what is that about? Almost anything could be considered a "material used to", stab someone, cook meth, hack computers, and mug grandmas.

If I don't DO any of those things with it, I haven't committed a crime.

This sounds like some serious horseshit to me.

--------------------
I am the king of Rome, and above grammar! - Emperor Sigismund

InvisibleInvisible_Woe

Loc: Mabase
    #11153867 - 09/29/09 10:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Hoobashank said:
Quote:

aspore said:

WTF? Thats bullshit.

thats how i manufacture my mushrooms

--------------------
These are not the answers you should be questioning.

Offlinewasting_space
....JerkO'lantern....

Loc: halloweentown
Re: Three in custody after apparent hallucinogenic mushroom bust [Re: Invisible_Woe]
    #11155205 - 09/30/09 03:06 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Sulfur?? Totally absurd!! And HOOBASTANK is a dingleberry...:farmerdance:

--------------------

OfflineCap Stemson
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Three in custody after apparent hallucinogenic mushroom bust [Re: wasting_space]
    #11156180 - 09/30/09 10:16 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

There was a sulfer like oder so we just went ahead and entered someones house with no warrant. Its ok though cause the patriot act...............exists and terrorists.......and stuff. Any questions? Not if you're a partiot!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom