Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNihlus
ζ
Male

Loc: PNW
Anyone else like to get really high then read Erowid experiences? Post your favorite trip reports.
    #10327351 - 05/12/09 01:47 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

It's a lot more fun than it sounds. For me, it's a great way to wind down before going to sleep. I especially like reading mushroom trip disasters for some reason. "He took THAT much? Wow he's gonna get fucked!" :smile2: A lot of the time it turns out to be a very meaningful trip with a good lesson.

I thought this one was pretty good -

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=41750

Anyone else have any to share (doesn't have to be just mushrooms)?

Edited by Nihlus (05/12/09 01:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Turtle Island
Re: Anyone else like to get really high then read Erowid experiences? Post your favorite trip reports. [Re: Nihlus]
    #10327482 - 05/12/09 02:11 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i find the datura ones are hilarious 9 out of 10 times.

--------------------

Offlineheimiasali
i was a bee
Male

Re: Anyone else like to get really high then read Erowid experiences? Post your favorite trip reports. [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #10327544 - 05/12/09 02:22 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Datura ferox (chamico, jimson's, etc), huge trip

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=46111

OfflinePeppy
Stranger

Loc: TX
Re: Anyone else like to get really high then read Erowid experiences? Post your favorite trip reports. [Re: heimiasali]
    #10327634 - 05/12/09 02:37 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=70283
5 tabs LSD
10grams shrooms
1 gram extracted mescaline
about 100mg of 2c-b
1.5 grams MDMA
3 hits DMT (smoked, not sure of dosage, but I was fuckered up)
and lastly 6 bumps of K.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=17787
shrooms

Those 2 are my favorite. Very good reads.

--------------------
yo!

OfflineNihlus
ζ
Male

Re: Anyone else like to get really high then read Erowid experiences? Post your favorite trip reports. [Re: Peppy] * 1
    #10328356 - 05/12/09 05:11 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

^ haha I just read that shroom one last night. :grin:

Invisibleshowme
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone else like to get really high then read Erowid experiences? Post your favorite trip reports. [Re: Nihlus]
    #10328791 - 05/12/09 06:54 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I just read the first posted one (took me a while) and enjoyed it thoroughly :smile:

I can't believe how well he remembered some of his realizations!
Reading about the confusion was the best part, I knew exactly where he was.
I <3 trip reports
I hate getting caught up and spending about 3 hours reading em though

--------------------
Imagination is the organ of meaning.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #10328804 - 05/12/09 06:58 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Ya know, I thought about posting a subject on this too, but you beat me too it! I was gunna call it "What's your Favorite Erowid Trip?". Actually, I don't get stoned and read the stories. Instead, I put on my headphones and listen to some trippy psy-dub or psy-ambient music (no lyrics, that would be distracting while I read). This puts me in a trance as I read the stories, helping me visualize what they are seeing, thinking, experiencing in their story. I also used to read these stories before I go to bed, and I remember sometimes having dreams about the psychedelic stories I read before sleeping! They were intense too!

Here's some of my favorites (with the best, first):

#1. "Very Intense" by living in utah ----Link to Report----> http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=5316
Substance(s) He Used: 30 grams of Morning Glory seeds (extracted) and 2 hits of Acid

What I liked about this story is that, first of all, he did a very successful extract of Morning Glories with the "best" chemicals for the job. This is something I always wanted to do with MG, but never could get the "good" chemicals or potent seeds to do it right. Secondly, I like how he thought nothing was going to happen after he ate them since after about 1 1/2 hours lapsed time from when he drank the whole 30 grams extract (!), which is a ridiculously large amount and nothing happened. Then, he went to a party and bought 2 hits of Acid, ate them, then it activated the MG extract like a magical potion.
    But I think the best part is his incredible visuals and how well he describes them. That's why its simply called "Very Intense", the visuals he saw are mind-blowing to read. Its such a good description, I can visualize what he saw in my own minds eye. When I think of Erowid trip reports, I think of this story.

#2. "The Plant With the Answer" by Joel ----Link to Report----> http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=27201
Substance Used: Peyote

This is one of the most mystical psychedelic trips I've read and gave me the "no way" factor when I first read it. Especially the mystical quality of the Buffalo in front of him reminded me of a Native American "vision" on peyote, which I think is the most meaningful, spiritual and most respectable way to interpret a psychedelic trip on peyote. And it was done in a traditional Native American "setting", so I like that indigenous element of the story.

#3. "An Elevation of the Senses" by TyCorps  (me!)----Link to Report----> http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=53627
Substances Used: San Pedro (liquid) and 0.33 grams Marijuana (smoked)

I like this report a lot mostly because it was written by me! Not that I'm egotistically or that I think my trip report is the best on Erowid, its just reading it brings me back to the most memorable moments of my first San Pedro trip (in combo. with weed too) and of course its a personal story I treasure. Also, it was written when I was still young, so the style of writing I had reminds me of my childhood.
    Also, it was the only trip report (out of 3 I sent them) that Erowid.org thought was good enough and accepted to "publish" in their Experience Vaults. The only thing I would change about my report is the pseudonym I gave myself, TyCorps. It sounds a little too "corporate" or "businessy" for a psychedelic name, like I'm working for The Man. But I think I describe the San Pedro preparation as well as the trip itself with a good amount of detail.

#4. "Wish I Could Feel That Again" by pu---Link to Report----> http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=3980
Substances: Cannabis (smoked)

This report is about a guy who freaked on his first experience in smoking budz and in retrospect, wants to feel those feelings of "chaos" and "insanity" again. Its also one of the funniest stories I read, expecially at the part where he's drawing a graph of the "effect intensity vs. time" to understand why he got so high, so fast. That cracked me up. Its also one of the most psychedelic cannabis stories I've heard from a person who smoked weed for the first time and took no other substances during the trip. I have to say, some of my favorite trip reports I've read are people who tried weed for the first time, because every person seems to have such radically different experiences, and its amazing to see the diversity of effects. I no longer think that Cannabis is a "weak psychedelic" after reading such stories.
      I especially enjoyed this line: "My vision broke into for different pieces...Suddenly I was so tall and then at the next moment so small.". This is very similar to my first experience with smoking Cannabis where my vision "split" into 2 distorted parts, like my eyes had been taken out of my head and were seeing from a new, VERY distorted view. And then the shape and size of things like people and objects looked either HUGE up-close or really small in the distance, which was one of the most intense experiences of my life.

#5. "A Much Needed Therapy Session by Floydian---Link to Report---> http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=13402
Substances: San Pedro (tea)

This is the most unique San Pedro (mescaline) story I've read. He actually sits in front of a candle and practices these breathing "exercises" to put himself in a tranced state, all while coming-up on San Pedro. Erowid really liked his story, giving it a "2 out of 3" star rating. I really enjoyed it too.

Those are some of the most memorable stories I've read. What's your favorite trip reports at Erowid?

~ LogicaL Chaos ~

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Edited by LogicaL Chaos (05/14/09 02:07 AM)

OfflineWyattsTorch
Night Viking

Re: Anyone else like to get really high then read Erowid experiences? Post your favorite trip reports. [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #10329073 - 05/12/09 07:57 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

The datura ones are insane. In this one, the guy sees superman crucify himself and then burst into ashes. :eek:

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=37792

--------------------

OfflineNihlus
ζ
Male

Re: Anyone else like to get really high then read Erowid experiences? Post your favorite trip reports. [Re: showme]
    #10329314 - 05/12/09 08:37 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

showme said:
I just read the first posted one (took me a while) and enjoyed it thoroughly :smile:

I can't believe how well he remembered some of his realizations!
Reading about the confusion was the best part, I knew exactly where he was.
I <3 trip reports
I hate getting caught up and spending about 3 hours reading em though

Yeah I don't like spending too much time on them during the day but they're fucking awesome bedtime stories. I'm gonna read a bunch of the ones posted on here later tonight. :vaped:

OfflineNihlus
ζ
Male

#10330696 - 05/13/09 01:41 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Wow Logical Chaos I just read your mescaline trip report. That sounded like SO much fun! Damn. I want to experiment with Mescaline now. Very good trip report. :thumbup:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #10334866 - 05/13/09 09:27 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I'm glad you liked my trip report Nihlus, and yes, it WAS fun! One of the best parts besides my peak was the bird squaking at me while I was standing next to the tree. The birds voice felt like it was passing thru me with a lot of force! It was powerful. The only bummer parts of the trip was that the visual hallucinations were short-lived since the only really amazing one happened *right* after smoking budz. Another very slight bummer was the actual drinking of the San Pedro tea was disgusting and when my friend J started to dry-heave (he drank the most tea). Only minor bummers during my amazing first trip on San Pedro.

If you ever get your hand on some good San Pedro or Peruvian Torch cacti sections----> :sanpedro: :sanpedro:

I highly recommend making a tea from it. Its really easy to do, doesn't take very much time to prepare but it IS a little labor-intensive. But I should note that the taste of the San Pedro (as you likely remember from my trip report) is VERY bitter and taste AWFUL! And don't try to down it really fast, I heard somewhere that its dangerous to your CNS to drink it TOO fast. Drink it slow: Take a gulp, lick an open fruit, and hold it down, then recover, just like a shot of hard alcohol. So, if you make the tea, bring some strong-tasting fresh fruit to counteract the horrible taste. I use oranges, since I love the taste. Oranges are also acidic, which I believe counter-acts the basic pH of San Pedro tea (not sure if its actually basic). Pick whatever fruit you like.

One more thing, don't forget to smoke some potent BUDZ... :happyweed: 

...out of a bong around 1-1.5 hours (the peak) after your first San Pedro gulp. Weed is the fire to the mescaline fuse, the when the bomb goes off, get ready for an explosion of beautiful visuals!

Enjoy the amazing visuals of Mescaline,
if you ever try it Nihlus

~ LogicaL Chaos ~

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Edited by LogicaL Chaos (05/13/09 09:31 PM)

InvisibleChrispyChris
Stranger
Male

Re: Anyone else like to get really high then read Erowid experiences? Post your favorite trip reports. [Re: showme]
    #10335083 - 05/13/09 10:10 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I read these before bed too, it's nice. I also like reading trip disasters and stuff like that, because they are always very interesting.

--------------------

OfflineCMACD
The Sto)))ve
Male User Gallery

Loc: too scared Flag
    #10335315 - 05/13/09 10:55 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Nihlus said:
It's a lot more fun than it sounds. For me, it's a great way to wind down before going to sleep. I especially like reading mushroom trip disasters for some reason. "He took THAT much? Wow he's gonna get fucked!" :smile2: A lot of the time it turns out to be a very meaningful trip with a good lesson.

I thought this one was pretty good -

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=41750

Anyone else have any to share (doesn't have to be just mushrooms)?

Cool to see that there's other like me! Yeah, for some reason I find it one of the more interesting things to do, even though I could be playing video games/learning stuff/whatever, reading trip reports always opens this part of my brain that makes me all teary-eyed and shit, and I always find myself doing it right before bed, like you. It's hard to really explain why... sometimes the stories are just super cool & you wish you could have been there, and sometimes you relate to them, whatever. I always hated how this one stupid one got on there, though, it was "I ate two grams of mushrooms then I was sailing across this red mist, and I met the devil, she was a hot chick in a bikini, all red skin. I fucked her, and her tits jiggled". They usually review the shit out of them before they post them up, don't they? heh.

--------------------

OfflineCrowsonator
Cubensis Hunter
Male

Loc: Cloud 9
Re: Anyone else like to get really high then read Erowid experiences? Post your favorite trip reports. [Re: CMACD]
    #10335367 - 05/13/09 11:09 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Read this shit this shit is going to make yall think WHAT AN IDIOT and feel sorry for him at he same time check it out..

Erowid Note: 2700 mgs of DXM is considered an extremely high dose, see DXM Dose Chart]

[Erowid Note: No contact information was provided with this report, so we are unable to confirm it or follow up with the author. It is our policy to try to verify any life-endangering adverse reactions which people report, where possible. If the author reads this, please contact admin@erowid.org.]

It was a rainy day about 3 weeks ago in april when 2 friends and I decided to attempt a trip into the unknown. We planned the day it would go down, it was to be a staurday. We ate very little that morning so we could get the full extent of our trip. We took a cab to a near by pharmacy and each of us spent $20.00 bucks on the 'tussin. Friend #1 got 3 bottles of the 20 pills. Friend #2 got 3 bottles of the 20 pills and a 8oz bottle, and for myself I got 4 bottles of the 20 pills and a 4oz bottle of the liquid. We had about an 1/8 of cannibis on us and I found a bottle of prescription zolofts in my grandmas guest room. We decided to smoke first, things seem to taste better when your stoned so we figured the tussin would.

After we smoked our nugs I felt very unusal. I kept hearing something, an unclear voice trying very hard to tell me something. I ignored it and we consumed 4 20mg zolofts each. The voice started to get a bit clearer and I distinctivley heard the word 'don’t'. Now, down to the tussin. I was wrong the liquid didn’t taste any better. We took 4 pills at once and washed them down with a swig of the tussin until it was all gone. Feeling very uneasy about what we had just done I started to feel as if I was falling into the bed. I again heard the voice, clearly this time it said 'don’t do it' over and over.

I sprung up from the bed and looked at my friends. One was on the floor, puking his guts out. The other was on the bed beside me, eyes rolled to the back of his head. I started to go downstairs to get my grandmother but as I tried to stand my legs seemed to dissolve. I yelled for help but all I heard was a weird gurgling robotic sound come from my throat. My face got really hot and very itchy as I began to lie down beside my friend, I noticed he was itching his face too and it was beat red also. I felt something jump up & and out of my throat and onto my hand. I said I was bleeding to my friend. I later found out I had only puked. I heard a voice from the side of the bed and looked over and saw a very distorted shape saying something like 'What are you on, what did you guys do?'

I know now it was grandmother she had heard the noise of vomiting and came up to see. I blacked out and what I thought to be quickly awaken, but later found out was an hour or so long. I awoke or semi-awoke to be inside of an ambulence with one of my friends. All I could think about was where my other friend was. I looked at my arm and it was so distorted that it seemed as if I had no fingers. I saw a needle with a protruding tube coming out of my arm. When we arrived at the hospital I felt I was floating and that the kid in the wheel-chair was not myself but some teen I knew very well. I watched as the kid (who was myself) was wheeled into the emergency room and quickly thrown into a bed.

I started to come back down into myself when I looked in one of the corners of my hospital room and saw a bird fly out. A nurse quickly came into my room and made me drink charcoal. I thought I was just tripping and making the whole thing up until I saw another face I then snapped back into the reality of what had happened, we had O.D.'d on robotussin. Then a flicker of a memory of my other missing friend flashed into my head. I asked about him and they said his dad had came and got him and put him in the emergency room to have his stomcah pumped.

We had to spend 2 days in the hospital before we were allowed to go home and one of my friends lost the ability to see and now is blind but he tell me he can see, he says all the time he sees colors and old images like he’s watching a movie. Still to this day I have flashbacks/nightmares of that day and I warn anyone daring enough to exceed 900ml of robotussin to think about it throughly and do not ever ever ix it with zoloft or any other anti-depressent medication.

Fucking horrible man i feel sorry for the now blind guy

--------------------
If you Build it ...They will come

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
Re: Anyone else like to get really high then read Erowid experiences? Post your favorite trip reports. [Re: Crowsonator]
    #10335426 - 05/13/09 11:21 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

This is the best one. If you're going to read any, you have to read this one.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=57297

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

OfflineNihlus
ζ
Male

Re: Anyone else like to get really high then read Erowid experiences? Post your favorite trip reports. [Re: the bizzle]
    #10336011 - 05/14/09 01:23 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

^ holy. fucking. shit.

That was a super long read but it was fantastic. Damn I could totally relate when he was talking about how he had no clue who his friend was. Salvia is the only drug I've ever taken where I didn't even realize I was on something.

Offlinedubhuman
shit abyss
Female User Gallery

Loc: NY
    #10336097 - 05/14/09 01:58 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Any datura report... they are usually hysterical.

Ambien reports are usually funny too
like this one:
I figured I would take all three for a total of 30 mg, which I thought for sure would put me to sleep having been experienced with this drug previously. Well I was wrong, and I shouldn't have been so stupid since I knew that anything more than 20 mg for me comes with the possibility of 'blacking out'. By this I mean severe amnesia in which I cannot remember anything that has happened for many hours.

The last time I remember that night is 1:30 a.m. After that it seemed I was instantly fast forwarded to morning and as i 'wake up' I find myself standing on a hillside not far from my house at 6:30 in the morning, smoking a cigarette, and tripping very hard (I also had some potent geltabs of acid stashed away too). I had not intended on taking any doses that night and wasn't even aware that I had until my ambien amnesia wore off. Now at the time I had a ten strip of acid and I started flipping out because I had no idea how much I took or at what time I took it, plus I had lost the rest of the acid (or took it all). I later found the cellophane they were in, it was at the bottom of the middle console in my car and the plastic was ripped like an animal had gotten to it. I was relieved to find I only took 1.75 hits, Which is strange dose, but i figure I was too out of my head to properly cut even doses. The trip was not at all pleasant, not because I freaked out or anything, but because i had no intentions of tripping, especially not on a work morning. I didn't even go into work and the trip finally subsided around 12:30 p.m.

OfflineMchaggis
cawbstawmper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 'Bama Ghost Country Flag
Re: Anyone else like to get really high then read Erowid experiences? Post your favorite trip reports. [Re: dubhuman]
    #10426455 - 05/30/09 06:27 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I like this ambien report.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=61322

I can totally picture this big fat guy in high school droolin' on himself. The title really says it all.

--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

OfflineDank_Trichome
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone else like to get really high then read Erowid experiences? Post your favorite trip reports. [Re: Mchaggis]
    #10426538 - 05/30/09 06:49 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mchaggis said:
I like this ambien report.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=61322

I can totally picture this big fat guy in high school droolin' on himself. The title really says it all.

That was hilarious - I like the part when hes coming down in the hospital...

"Anyway, I spent the day watching all these gorgeous nurses hitting on kids barely 3 years old. I just kept thinking, “What the hell is this shit?! My cock has to be at least twice the size of that kid’s.” They were all fawning over some black kid who was missing the bottom half of his jaw. They’d ask him if who was his girlfriend and he’d point to a different girl every time. The kid could have at least left me the fatty, but no. He had to make her his wife. What a dick… "

:rofl:

--------------------

OfflinePeNgUiNy
Yep Thats THe Ticket
 User Gallery

Loc: Directly above the center...
    #10426622 - 05/30/09 07:18 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I deffintley read all of erowid before I try anything new. Even though every thing is diffrent for every one. I like to have some what of a direction before I get into any thing. I use to just do it like mix shrooms and LSA that was an intresting night. But yah a lot of them are pretty funny.

--------------------
~Follow The Light To Freedom Only Then Will You Learn To Fly~:rastana:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals