Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepoeticphoto
Lover, not a Fighter
Female User Gallery

Loc: your head.
Ginger for stomach cramps from shrooms...
    #10281433 - 05/03/09 11:44 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

http://www.gingerpeople.com/ginger-beverages/ginger-soother-1.html

Not really trying to promote these guys or whatever, but I picked up a box of soft ginger candies from Whole Foods last time I was there.  I figured they'd be a nice thing to pop right after eating mushrooms to eliminate any stomach ailments from the shrooms.  Me and my boyfriend have tripped many, many, many times and don't really get bothered at all by our stomachs, but sometimes I feel like I can feel them sitting in there... and it's weird.  I just tried one and they're not bad so I wandered upon their website and found this drink.  Seems like if you heated this shit up and used it as the water to make shroom tea, that would work rather well... I need to see if Whole Foods has the beverage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Ginger for stomach cramps from shrooms... [Re: poeticphoto]
    #10281812 - 05/04/09 01:21 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Mushrooms have never given me any stomach problems. But MG seeds have at times, to avoid nausea and stomach discomfort i have taken a few slices of fresh ginger root, i was amazed at how well it worked the first time i tried using it...

Ginger does a great job. I recommend it to everyone....And if you can get fresh root.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds