Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinenetbent
Danger
 User Gallery
3D movie - MDMA+Shrooms+Marijuana
    #10076502 - 03/30/09 08:20 PM (15 years, 2 days ago)

Myself, and three friends had planned for weeks now to go see Monsters Vs. Aliens 3D on some substances.  We had previously gone to Coraline 3D on 1 gram of mush and 1 clean MDMA pill each.  This time myself and one friend were doing 1.5 grams and 1 pill, and the other two were doing 2 pills each.

We dosed 1.5 hours before the movie started and headed down to the theater.  I started to feel the effects of the MDMA while we were waiting in line, watching some youtube videos on my phone and chatting.  Throughout the movie I didn't really feel all that much.  I peaked on the ecstasy halfway through the movie (Definitely would dose closer to the start time if I were to do this again) but it wasn't anything really amazing.  I closed my eyes a couple times throughout the show but any CEV's I saw were faint at best.  We ended up leaving the theater in a great mood about the movie, but I was personally a little disappointed that I didn't really trip.  On the way back to the car I was pondering eating a couple more grams of shrooms and spending the rest of the night tripping in my room but in the end decided against it.

On the ride home the other guys lit up a joint and smoked a couple bowls.  I normally tend to stay away from weed when I'm on any other substance.  It used to bring about a lot of anxiety when I mixed it with ecstasy.  But I figured "why the hell not" and started smoking like a champ.  This is where things started to get weird.

Driving through the city everything I focused on seemed like it was "animated" as if it were taken directly from an episode of The Simpsons.  Even the other guys started to look like cartoon characters.  After a while I realized that I was completely fucked and declared that I wasn't going to be able to drive the last leg of the trek home.  This was easily the most intense trip I've had.  Though I have very little experience.  The dashboard of the car was taking on different forms, I was seeing people in silhouette, and my mind was racing a mile a minute.  It was impossible to keep up with any conversation going on in the vehicle.  Everything we drove by had it's own personality, and I remember being incredibly pleased with the way the night was starting to go.

We got dropped off at my car and I handed my keys off to one of the far more sober guys.  I noticed while scraping the frost off the windows that the cold wasn't effecting me at all, and it was right there that I decided to just let myself go and enjoy the trip.  I was going to try to stop over-analyzing everything going on in my head.  This was the only time throughout the heavy part of the trip that I had any negative thoughts.  I hadn't really planned to be tripping so hard at home and had nothing prepared for it.  I was a little panicky about what I was going to do to keep myself occupied without drawing unwanted attention from the other residents of the house.

We got home and decided to cap off the night by watching some of the Walking With Dinosaurs series.  At this point things get rather fuzzy.  The screen was indescribable, every layer of the show was distinguishable from the others.  The backgrounds, foreground, characters all seemed to be on separate planes which I could focus on.  The room also took on a completely pixelated look from time to time.

Near the end of the episode I was having trouble keeping my eyes open.  I attribute this to mainly the weed, it always puts me to sleep within 2 hours after smoking, but also probably from the ecstasy comedown.  I headed up to my bedroom to go to sleep but for whatever reason I had going on in my head at the time I decided to throw on my headphones and just trip to some music in the dark for the first time.  I dug around for something to listen to in my playlists which seemed like it took forever.  I decided on listening to The Decline by NOFX.  The legendary 18 minute punk rock opus.  All I can say about it is: a truly blissful experience.  Afterwards I stumbled over to my bed, closed my eyes and fell asleep to some crazy CEV's which were triggered after listening to the music.

This experience taught me about the power of mixing marijuana with other psychedelics.  I'm definitely going to be sure to not mix it with other substances when I try them for the first time.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehuricanedrew
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Kentucky
Re: 3D movie - MDMA+Shrooms+Marijuana [Re: netbent]
    #10079528 - 03/31/09 10:41 AM (15 years, 1 day ago)

sounds awesome. to bad it didnt work this way in the movie

--------------------
Shroom Calculator

Offlineshroomguyali
Pothead
Male

Re: 3D movie - MDMA+Shrooms+Marijuana [Re: netbent]
    #11038159 - 09/11/09 01:11 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

great story man, im gonna mix weed shrooms and ecstasy one day with my really good friend.

hope we have as much fun as you did!

Offlinedstark
Manifesting Minds
Male User Gallery

Re: 3D movie - MDMA+Shrooms+Marijuana [Re: shroomguyali]
    #11057684 - 09/14/09 12:43 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Insain :laugh: :thumbup: im not fan of mixing stuff but that sounds niceeee.

--------------------
What is a mind, if not something to be messed with? What is consciousness, if not a state to be altered?

~I Feel
:mushroom2:
at Home~

Offlinetripfaceballz
t3htr1pp3r
Male

Re: 3D movie - MDMA+Shrooms+Marijuana [Re: dstark]
    #11060975 - 09/14/09 09:59 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Hippie flipping and driving. You crazy man.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag